Join our server on Discord

The Cabal (Sorcerry RP)
Kaitlynn smiled shyly. "If it were me in the vision.. I'd have simply tried to prevent it.. It would not have scared me the way this did." she said, sounding a little more tired, but still strong in will if not in body. "What scared me most.. Was knowing that for that to have happened, everything I've been taught would have to be wrong. For one girl to be able to take down three masters by herself.. Either you would have had to make some serious mistakes.. Or she would have to be stronger than all three of you somehow." she sighed. "Neither makes any sense with what they taught us, but a contradiction cannot exist in this world, so one must be the truth."
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
ic: "ah, the sorcerer's nineth rule... How long it's been since I've heard that used correctly... But I think that would make you the victim of the eleventh rule: foreknowledge taints the sterile field of the mind." here he frowned. "But why would that go against your teachings? There's nothing about closing your mind to possibilities in any ciriculum that I'm aware off..."
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Guyyys, we have to wait for Imitation Heart. That's why I've postponed my posts for a while. Also, when your character talks to another, it's customary that you wait for them to reply before replying to another character. X3

Note: Predan is what is used to refer to Acerbus or Prometheus, in place of "Man", I.E.

"That man is named John Dakaruka."

"That predan is named Acerbus Rex Regis."

I'm gonna introduce another character later. If needed.

IC:

"Are you suggesting that I am so weak that I would require the company of others to assure my safety?" Prometheus glared at John with his feral, somewhat savagely beautiful eyes. The building they were in started to tremble at it's foundations, as if the very earth itself were quaking at the incoming wrath the Master of Elements was about to unleash. "I suggest you stop fraternizing with that girl of the covenant and remind yourself that I am the Predan who sheared the top off Mt. Edan when the Cabal jokingly suggested that I should prove himself as their greatest offensive weapon." He spoke quietly, but the rage was still hinted in his voice. "A master of defense and healing such as yourself won't understand that nature cannot be restrained by things such as fate. I do not believe in the inevitable. Even the straight ray of light bends to the will of fire and wind."

Acerbus gently padded forward, stepping between John and Prometheus, obscuring the White Arts Master from the hotheaded tiger. "Do not take the White Arts lightly, Master Tyranus. Those who are afraid of the dark have no idea what light is capable of." He mused softly, but firmly, his single eye's gaze locking with his former student's. "Master Tyranus... none of us are doubting or questioning your raw magical power. But powerful or not, that does not change the fact that some of us may die. It may not be you, but if any of the masters were to perish, great turmoil and an imbalance in of the powers will raze our people. We aren't asking you to accompany us for your safety, but for ours, for the sake of the people." The lion put his fingertips together in contemplative stance as he articulated, standing tall and firm against his student, who he alone understood more than anyone else could. He was after all, his greatest triumph, and greatest failure as a teacher.

Acerbus knew that Prometheus was powerful, yes, but he valued power over subtlety, or diplomacy and control. He was traveling down the road of inner imbalance, and he was afraid his former student was going to destroy himself. He cast the other masters a pleading gaze, as if to apologize and beg for them to bare with his troublesome fellow.

The tiger snorted at the lion and crossed his arms. "Alright... if you need me, then that's a different story." He placed a paw on Dark's shoulder and squeezed in a friendly manner, and trotted back toward the rest of the masters.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: sry, I meant no disrespect, I simply got tired of waiting
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ooc: ...so, I don't wanna be the one to say this, but... What if he doesn't come back to the site for a while (god/who/whatever forbid)? I mean, what's the standard wait time?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: A month, I suppose, Immy's the game master, if Immy doesn't come back, the game may have to die, or at least, go on hiatus until the Game Master returns to either kill it or revive it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ooc: nooooooooooooooooooppoooooooo!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz