Join our server on Discord

The Cabal (Sorcerry RP)
Hello, this is my first time starting a thread so... here I go. :)

This thread takes place in an world very similar to our own, in an not so distant future. Except, now, magic exists. These gifted people are known as sorcerers. They live in groups called Covens who are ruled over by the Cabal. The story will take place in the Nightmare City, home of the Cabal. The Cabal members live in a world of power and lust....
Note: This is not a slave RP

YOU CAN STILL BE A COVEN MEMBER, DRIFTER, OR HUMAN BUT... ALL OF THE CABAL IS FILLED FOR NOW!!!

Cabal Members (Filled for now):
White Arts Master (healing, defense magic) TAKEN: John "Daka" Dakaruka
Black Arts Master (curses, attack magic) TAKEN: Acerbus Rex Regis
Glamor Master (illusion/defensive magic) TAKEN: Rath Cathors
Elemental Master (water, fire, ect) TAKEN: Prometheus Tyranus
Beast Master (shape-shifting, control over animals ect) TAKEN: Dark Leonheart

Character Template:
Name:
Affiliation: (Cabal, Coven, Drifter, Human/Witch Hunter)
Brand: (For Coven and Cabal members only)
Sexuality:
Past Relationships:
Dominant or Submissive:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Other:

My Characters:
Name: Elena (Ell) Knight
Appearance: http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy252...Girl-1.png
Affiliation: Drifter, formally of the infamous Knight Coven
Brand: http://johnstringfellow.com/wp-content/u...awing1.jpg Located on the inside of her right thigh
Sexuality: Straight
Past Relationships: Former lover of the Glamor Master, Rath Cathors
Dominant or Submissive: Tries to be dominant, but often ends up submissive during sexual acts.
Turn Ons: light bondage, being on top, teasing, especially on her breasts
Turn Offs: extreme pain, blood
Other: Kicked out of the Knight Coven due to her relationship with Rath, is now studying under Rath as Apprentice to the Glamor Master.

Name: Rath Cathors
Appearance: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd290..._guy-2.jpg
Affiliation: Cabal, Glamor Master
Brand: http://www.clker.com/cliparts/b/8/2/2/12...svg.hi.png (except the blue is silver, is on his left shoulder blade)
Sexuality: Straight, though willing to 'share' a woman
Past Relationships: Former lover of Ell Knight
Dominant or Submissive: Dominant
Turn Ons: Magic sharing (sharing magic during sex), screamers
Turn Offs: Blood, pain
Other: Was the youngest member of the Cabal when he joined at the age of 15.

Name: Haruka Avalon
Appearance: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z298/...lpaper.jpg
Affiliation: Witch Hunter
Brand: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3181/2774...b3b168.jpg (On her right hip)
Past RElationships: None
Dominant or Submissive: Submissive
Turn Ons: Most things except Yuri
Turn Offs: Yuri, blood, pain
Other: Is one of the troop leaders for the Witch Hunters. She lost her eye in an fight with an sorcerer.
Name: Terra "Dark" Leonheart
Appearance: Normal: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...TERRA1.png
Beast Form: http://img411.imageshack.us/i/darkveepx4.jpg/
Affiliation: Cabal, Beast Master
Brand: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...ourage.jpg (just the crest of courage and it's blood red) located on the back of his neck
Sexuality: Bi
Past Relationships: None
Turn Ons: Fucking while in his in his beast form, bondage, screamers
Turn Offs: blood, pain
Other: Tends to go by is middle name and gets easily angered in his beast from
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Nice, one person on board! :)
Queeestion! Can I use non-humans?

Name: Prometheus Tyranus
Appearance:[spoiler=The Tyrant of Prominence][Image: 1256781653dox_wisp_magic1.jpg]
Tall, lean, and athletic, as his combat style combines the use of physical attacks with magical attacks.[/spoiler]
Affiliation: Cabal, Elemental Master
Brand: [spoiler=The Mark of Convergence][Image: convergence-logo.jpg]
Located over his heart.[/spoiler]
Sexuality: Bi-Curious, Mostly Straight
Past Relationships: Has had three relationships with females, and none with males.
Turn Ons: Being praised, or complimented. Secretly enjoys being petted and shown affection.
Turn Offs: Being told what to do, doing things that are too 'kinky', or out of the norm.
Other: He was once a student of Master Rex Regis, but now hates him bitterly. Is a prodigy with elemental magic, as his race is naturally attuned with nature. He is rather arrogant, but is insecure about his abilities, which drives him to train and train to be a better Sorcerer.

Name: Acerbus Rex Regis
Appearance: [spoiler=The Desolate King][Image: 1202061076kuron_com_tau1.jpg?t=1299308551]
[Image: 1203313284kuron_furor.jpg?t=1299308552]
Stands at a medium height, with an average, but solid built belonging to a man in his prime. His left eye is crystal blue, while his right eye is covered with an eye patch.[/spoiler]
Affiliation: Cabal, Black Arts Master
Brand: [spoiler=The Mark of Chaos][Image: Raven_Beartrap__s_Chaos_Symbol_by_k.jpg?t=1299308598]
Located along the rim of the iris of his covered eye.[/spoiler]
Sexuality: Believes in the concept of "Pure Love", in which 'love' transcends species, race, gender, age or religion.
Past Relationships: Has had only one lover, whom he married. She was murdered by his foes, leaving him a widower.
Dominant or Submissive: Neutral.
Turn Ons: Unknown (Willing to try new things and experiment)
Turn Offs: Unknown
Other: Is an accomplished and respected sorcerer, and he former master of Prometheus. He is kind and humble, extending a helping hand- or paw- toward those that need it. He is a teacher of base magic.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Non-humans are fine. I just tend to use humans when I RP X) I say we wait a little longer to see if anyone takes the spot of White Arts master... if not I'll make someone to take it.
OoC: mind if I join? XD

Name: John "Daka" Dakaruka
Appearance: Average human, dirty blonde hair, bespectacled.
Affiliation: Cabal (for now), White Arts Master
Brand: "Grace"; consists of the following: a circle, inside of which is a square, each of it's corners intersecting the circle, inside the square is another circle, which touches each of centers of each of the sides of the square, and inside the whole thing is an eight pointed star radiating from the centre, with four of the points going through to the corners of the square (and therefore to the outer circle) while the other four go through where the inner circle has touched the edge of the square; located on the palm if his left hand
Sexuality: straight, though might be able to "share" with someone he trusts or loves like a brother
Past Relationships: had one true love, who I can say is either currently being held by the Cabal, or my char joined the Cabal in order to "find", depending on how you want this story to go
Dominant or submissive: neutral
Turn ons: animal affinity, yuri, females... Pretty much anything not in turn offs
turn offs: gore, scat, urination, blood, yaoi, pain... The usual
Other: unsure, depends on how you want this to go down... You can prob figure out where my char might need to be for this :)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yes, now all of the Cabal positions are filled, so I think we can start, though more people are welcome to join. I also made another female OC, since I noticed there were was only my own. Does anyone have a plot that they want to be put into place?
Rofl um, I think I used up most of my creativity up on that cryptids one... If anybody has a seed idea I could borrow I could see what I could do?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I can't think of any other plot to include. X3 But on the fly, how about we add some extra conflict by including modern "Witch Hunters" who are basically regular humans with high tech armor and weapons? They are at war with the Cabal because they think magic is a corruption, and that it impedes the growth of science? They also think that things that cannot be measured (such as magic) cannot be trusted, and fear that these magic users may grow too powerful. They also dislike their reign and the way they roll (with LUST~<3). X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That's good an all, but I can't help but feel that the cabal lacks a certain... Why? Like, what's the whole point? Which you need for a decent story, or at least a starting point...
Like, I see that we maybe got some intrigue goin, but I just can't help but feel that we're missing the why in our general overview of what the hell's goin on...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz