Join our server on Discord

The Cabal (Sorcerry RP)
My but this one thinks loudly ... Are we really that intimidating? No doubt more of those rumours floating around ... A lie can get halfway around the world before the truth has time to tie its shoes and walk out the door, it seems. John hated looking into/listening in on peoples thoughts -- atleast not without their permission, or only when the situation was dire -- but this girl was all but screaming, ironically enough about this very ability of his. How can she be so obviously far along without properly training her mind?... Hmm, perhaps leaving the doors to her mind both fully open and without posted guard, so to speak, is how she got this far in the first place... Perhaps her gifts are natural... No matter, we will discover this later. "I see. It's that urgent... Well, I suppose if it's kept you going this long, despite your obvious...exhaustion, then perhaps we should hear her out, and find her some room and board, yes?" He looked at the other cabal members, a single eyebrow raised.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Irene
Appearance: Affiliation: Independant, but currently aiding the cabal (Whether they like it or not) Mistress of Prophecy.
Brand: Infinity symbol tatooed on the inside of her left thigh.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Past Relationships: All long since dead
Dominant or Submissive: Both
Turn Ons: having seen herself try damn near everything, and actually having tried most of it, Irene's tastes run from gentle cuddling, to gang "rape"
Turn Offs: Blood, scat, watersports (The usual icky stuff)
Other: In addition to reading the flows of time almost perfectly, her visions ranging from a few seconds, to centuries into the future. Irene's power has made her effectively immortal as far as aging is concerned, she is able to see herself at every age in the standard lifespan, and pluck the one she wishes to be from the flow. She also has a small command of the 5 primary gifts as the cabal understands them. Not enough to best one of the masters in single combat with his own discipline, but enough to counter the things she sees happening before they come to pass, effectively bringing the contest to a stalemate without letting it get started.

IC:

Irene stood over her scrying bowl, casting her vision to the near future. Though it was not necessary that she use such a simple tool, old habits die hard, and she was rather fond of it. "show me what I wish to see.." she said softly, her cold tone echoing through the clearing as she watched the vision take shape.

Blood everywhere, a lone woman standing above the bodies of the Masters the cabal had sent, smoke causing a haze around the strange girl, then she collapses, a hole through her skull before the sound of the shot ever reached her.

"Damn! Does this mean they ignore the warning I sent with that little wench!? Or did she even deliver it!" she growled, knocking the bowl from its pedestal. "I suppose I must act personally this time." she said aloud, though she was completely alone. She set about gathering what few things she had, and then summoned her ebon chariot from the void. Similar to the Black Master's coffin, this vehicle acted as her home when she chose to use it, though thankfully, it propelled itself, taking her anywhere she wanted to go faster than any horse could have made the trip.
"I.. that is.. The coven received a warning." Kaitlynn said, unsure of whether they wanted it now, or if they would rather seek shelter for the night first. She knew the importance of the warning, though not the source, so in many ways she hoped that they would want it now, but given her current state, it might be better to find a place to stay for the evening first. She sincerely hoped however, that they would heed the warning once they knew of it.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
John looked over the girl in front of him. Something more scary than just us has shooken this one. What could that possibly be? "... If I may be so bold -- Kaitlyn, was it? -- with yours and the other Masters' permissions, I think that it would save time and answer many questions if I could borrow a glimpse into your mind; I swear it would only be brief, and I would not go too deep, but I'll understand if you say no."
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"You really can do that then..?" she asked, now wondering if there might be some truth to other rumors as well. "If it will help, of course you can." she said, taking a deep breath to calm herself before dropping what few barriers she'd figured out how to erect in her mind. "I'm ready when you are Master.."

Within her mind at the forefront he would see Irene's vision of the slaughter in the woods, though even he would not see where this vision came from. He would see the faces of Rath and Elena first, though their lifeless eyes could tell him nothing of what had actually happened. then he would see his own body laid out in front of the woman in armor.

"Beware the bladewitch.. For she has the power to ruin everything..." Kaitlynn said aloud. That had been the warning, the vision meant to put it into context so there would be no mistaking what it meant.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
Prometheus cracked his knuckles loudly, his expression was one of displeasure. He was attuned to emotions, a very powerful empath- and though empathy was a one of the basics taught to all apprentice sorcerers and wasn't that much useful, he had mastered it to such a degree that it was what he used to 'read minds'. Though he couldn't 'read minds' per say, the emotions welling up within the two painted a clear picture of what lay ahead of them. This made him smirk in a way that showed his predatory nature. The apprentice had reason to be intimidated by the masters; not only were they highly proficient in their disciplines, almost every single one of them had a reputation that brought them fame- or in Prometheus' case, infamy. Gone were the days when Elemental Masters were gentle and kind sages who gave great advice; the tiger was the wrath of nature itself.

Merely a few days after he had left his former master, Prometheus, as an apprentice, had set out on orders from the Cabal to assist their side in battle with the overwhelming forces of Neo Witch Hunters. The result was a carnage so gruesome that it carved his title as 'The Red Tiger' or 'The Red Tyrant' of the Cabal onto he pages of history, from how his fur was dyed crimson by the blood of his enemies. He had been feared by the Witch Hunters since then, and given the status of 'Flee on Sight' on the battlefield. Now, technology seems to have advanced again, enough for that fear to waver, enough for impudence and the confidence to challenge them again.

"The Bladewitch, eh?" Prometheus growled lowly at Kaitlynn, addressing her directly. "Tell me how she looks, and she's the first who will fall."

"Now now, Master Tyranus..." Acerbus said gently and calmly but coolly, as if to scold his former pupil. "This is a dire vision. The future may be subject to change with every minor detail that changes, but a vision is still a warning of a possible future. Tread lightly, young master." The lion advised, his once ice blue iris and white sclera had gone blacker than night, but the blackness receded back into his pupil, showing his bright, blue eye once more. He had his own means to read thoughts, and it involved the darkness and negativity within one's mind, but the method of 'reading' was more literal than others.

"I didn't ask for your feedback, Rex Regis." Prometheus narrowed his eyes at his former master coldly.

"Nevertheless, sometimes youngsters have to be fed." Acerbus chuckled pleasantly. "I am glad we are together, Masters, and with such talented agents of the Coven and apprentices by our sides no less. We still cannot lower our guard, and I pray that all of us live to see tomorrow."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
John nodded his head at Kaitlyn. He stepped towards her, placed his index fingers on her temples, pressed his forehead to hers (this was not necessarily necessary, but close contact often helped), and closed his eyes. He allowed his mind to go clear, and the visions became vividly clear in his head. After, his eyes went wide with shock, and he took a couple of steps back, breath and body shaking a bit, and his eyes had gone from their usual grey-blue to ice-white. As he began to regain his composer, and his eyes their colour, he began to speak again: "Well, I guess that answers two questions; why you're here and who sent you. There's only one who understands time well enough to receive "visions" that clear." He looked back at the other masters. "I don't think even keeping to twos and threes will help prevent this. I think tonight we should make the exception and all stay together." He looked at Prometheus, anticipating his rage/rejection. "Before you object -- and you will, it's inevitable -- remember this: if you decide not to, to take them head on this night, then that result this one" here he gestured towards Kaitlyn "will just as inevitable. We can "discuss" the specifics of how we should proceed with her in the morning." If we live that long.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Kaitlynn stared at John, amazed that he'd regained his senses so quickly from what had to have been a traumatic event, very few could handle seeing their own death so well, perhaps that was the real reason these people were the masters of the cabal, discipline rather than just power. "It scared me too.. and I wasn't even in it..." she admitted, blushing a little. His recovery from the vision had been much faster than the first time she'd seen it, though she'd expected it would be, when it came down to anything not directly involving her studies or her duties, she was rather squeamish. She was however, more determined than ever to make certain that the vision did not come to pass.
John attempted to give a warm smile towards the blushing girl (though it'd probably come off as creepy; he was not always good at smiling). "I don't blame you in the slightest. Death in any measure should at least be respected, if not feared; our entire bounds survival rest on this core concept. The reason I wasn't as affected -- which I assume is what you meant -- is because this is not the first time I have come face to face with my inevitable fate; you'll understand as your training progresses." There's no need to get too deep into it now and scare the shit out of her even more.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

OOC: Hello? *echo* hello? Hello? Hello? */echo* is anybody there? *echo* is anybody ther? Is anybody ther? Is anybody there? */echo* oh dear...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz