Join our server on Discord

The Cabal (Sorcerry RP)
Ell quickly worked to re-compose herself. She crossed her arms and looked evenly up at the cabal members, "I was taken off duty today." This was only a half-lie, she had been taken off duty, but only by bribing another apprentice to take her place.

"Meeting adjourned then, eh?" Rath said, moving down from his seat.
---

Haruka looked back at the other woman, "You forget that they can also be very arrogant. And we are prepared for him to at least have his apprentice with him."

Gwena stared Haruka in the eye. "And if they send one of the other masters along with him? Are you prepared for that?" she asked calmly. "That is why I'm here.. Because our leaders expect trouble for this mission.. but where you and your band alone would fail, together we have a chance." she said, though she didn't yet mention that part of the reason she was there was to ensure the capture of one of the masters, not to kill them.
"Meeting adjourned." Acerbus nodded in agreement, treading lightly, his footfalls silenced by the pads on the bottom of his gigantic, clawed feet, though the claws clicked lightly against the stone floor each time he made a step. He moved with a grace and elegance befitting that of nobility. Or perhaps it simply reflected his naturally gentle demeanor. He stopped and stood aside for Prometheus to pass him, knowing that the younger Master would have elbowed him if he came too close. This brought a smile to the old lion's muzzle. The boy always did hold a grudge.

Prometheus was the first out into the hall, where he waited on Dark with his paws in his pockets.

Acerbus cocked one of his rounded, feline ears as he sensed a rather peculiar magical aura approaching them from down the halls. It was an amalgamation of the five main affinities, but it was weak enough that the aura was calm and not chaotic, like someone who had overpowered themselves and brought down an imbalance of emotions and states within themselves. It was remarkable, really. No doubt, it was the Rising Star of the Covens that he's heard so much about. This was a wonderful surprise!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Meeting adjourned." Dark said as he jumps off his seat, landing on the ground as he stands up and starts to walk over to Prometheus, a small smirk appeared on his lips. "So, where do you want to go first? I need to get my beasts ready for their protection of the city." Dark said, he crossed his arms over his chest, he likes to be with Prometheus.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kaitlynn continued toward the door, even after seeing people walk out of it. In the instant she realized that those entering the hallway were the masters of the cabal, her heart began racing, her mind went into overdrive analyzing every detail of her surrounding, and she had to remind herself to breathe. She knew that, despite rumors among the ungifted, they wouldn't eat her if she didn't bow low enough or anything like that, but it was still difficult not to be overwhelmed and a little intimidated at the thought of seeing all of them at once.

Moments before she got beyond what most would consider a polite distance, she bowed low, holding the subservient pose for exactly seven regular heartbeats, which meant it was closer to 20 at her current rate, which was slowly declining now that she had reached her destination. when she rose again, she did not meet the gaze of the masters in the hall, such was an honor unsuitable for one of her rank unless asked or commanded to do so, nor did she allow herself to speak just yet, partly out of respect, but also out of fear of making a fool of herself by babbling in front of them.
Rath looked at Katyln, "Oh, you must be the guest everyone has been talking about." He commented in an even tone as he looked down at her. Ell looked at the other apprentice with interest, she'd heard a few things about her, but didn't say anything to the other woman.
---

Haruka huffed, "We are more then well prepared to take them." She said with a snarl, it was one of her flaws, she always jumped headlong into battle.
Prometheus nodded at the Beastmaster. "I'll go with you. Those beasts of yours will have to go on patrol as soon as possible to ensure the town's safety. Afterward, should we head to your place or mine? We could spar to pass the time." He said. He got along best with Dark among all the masters, having warmed up to his similar notion that power alone makes you greater. His dragon form was also a force to be reckoned with, and that was just bonus points.

"Kaitlynn, of the Alabaster Coven, am I correct?" Acerbus rubbed his chin thoughtfully. To those who did not know his demeanor, he was a rather imposing man, tall, solid, one-eyed and gruff looking, the crucifix shaped coffin he carried on his back did not help his image. However, he did smile at the young lady cheerfully. "I have heard a great deal about your endeavors, young lady. I must say that I am impressed, and rather pleased that you will be among us when our lives are at risk. It puts an old man's heart at ease." He patted his chest gently and bowed his head lightly, acknowledging her.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Cabal:

"Y-yes sir.." Kaitlynn replied, starting to relax a little even as he addressed her directly. She added a polite nod toward the other apprentice so she would know she was not ignored. "I hope that I am not needed.. but I am ready to put my training to use helping to protect the masters of the cabal." she added, seeing his smile. Though some would see even that cheerful gesture as aggressive and intimidating, she was able to see it as he'd intended it to be.

Woods:

"It will not be so simply because you proclaim it in such a manner." Gwena said evenly, though she wasn't here to lead the expedition, she would have to step in if things got out of hand. As soon as she fires that thing, they'll know exactly where we are..I'd better move closer before then.. "I propose we divide the force a little.. When it gets closer to time for them to arrive, I will head down close to the road to ensure that they do not escape.. You can keep these men with you for protection.. They would only slow me down." she said, glaring at one of the men who looked as though he would protest her statement.
OOC: yay, I'ma back slightly early :)

IC: John nodded his head to acknowledge the adjournment if the "meeting". When all the others had left the room, he quickly grabbed one of the apple from one of the floating trays of food, and within two seconds scarfed it, leaving only the seeds and some of the indigestible stem. The conjured food never quite tasted "right" to him. To the others it was just food, but too him it was just energy, condensed into a form to provide a quick and simple form of sustenance -- to him it was like eating tofu instead of meat; it just wasn't the real thing. As he followed the others out of the room, he saw the new apprentice coming towards them, and immediately began to analyze her -- a habit of his he had learned to pick up over the years anytime he came across somebody, especially somebody new. He noted her "aura", and silently laughed, both at her manner towards them -- that would make her first in, what, four, five years to actually follow the old traditions to the letter? -- and at the contradiction this would allow him to hold over Ace's head for a short time from their earlier "debate". He smiled a bit. "New blood. Well then, welcome to our humble adobe." Nothing like an almost decent cliche to help break the ice, he thought. "You'll have to excuse our brevity, but it is getting late, and we have other business to attend to. Do you already have accommodations for tonight?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"No sir.. No arrangements were made.. I was only told to report here as swiftly as possible, and to make myself useful." Kaitlynn replied. Is he offering a place..? Or is he just being polite.. I can never tell.. she kept the thought carefully to herself, not knowing if the rumors were true in that they could snatch thoughts directly out of your head as though you'd spoken them aloud. "I rode for three days without stopping.. I hope that was swift enough.." she added a little nervously, almost afraid to let them see how exhausted she was, physically at least. Her magic was still at full strength, which was how she was able to push the limits of her endurance as she had, while still being fully awake, if not well rested.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."