Join our server on Discord

The Cabal (Sorcerry RP)
John nodded. This is why he always felt lesser in Ace's presence. No matter how colossal a problem seemed, no matter how ruthless the others got, Ace always found a simple solution that satisfied everyone. Truly, he was a great pridean. He even lets his apprentice listen in periodically. If we were to have a leader, he would be the one to follow. A thought occured to him then: despite being immersed in the dark arts, Ace always seemed to be the most level headed, clear thinking one of the group; and Tyranus, living up to his name rather than family upbringing, seemed near literally "hell bent" on domination. More cosmic balance, perhaps? I must ponder this later. "An interesting idea. But who would be paired with whom?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"There are an odd number of us anyway." Rath said, "How would partnering up work? There would be one group of three or one person would continue on their own."
--

Outside of the room Ell sighed in frustration, the Cabal always seemed to delegate too much. Each time they seemed to almost come to a decision someone else would throw in another idea or point out a flaw in the current one. They just needed to figure something out already.
OOC: Well, Ace IS a guy. X3 'Man' applies to him too. Unless you wanna refer to him as his race, a 'Pridean'. Pronounced Pry-dee-yan.

IC:

"The more the merrier." Ace raised his paws cheerfully. "United, we are an indomitable force of nature, virtually unstoppable. Traveling in twos or threes will surely dishearten those who wish to to attack us."

"-Then I will go with Dark." Prometheus decided. The Beast Master, like himself, held an aggressive and bestial nature that he admired. Their powers were connected to nature more than the other three were as well, and combining their powers would make them a considerable force to be reckoned with.

"Then I will accompany Master Cathors and Master Dakaruka." Acerbus said as he stood up, sighing softly as he stretched his powerful limbs. "To make this more convenient, I move that we have a headquarters built where all five of us and our schools can live until we have ended the war. In the meantime, traveling in groups will have to suffice in keeping us safe. Perhaps we can even start bonding." He joked a little, knowing Prometheus' stance on 'bonding'.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: ...I had posted a reply to this, b4 psycho did, but it's not here... Where'd it go?

IC: John nodded, and all but laughed out loud at Ace's final comment. "Very well. I see no fault, though the quarters might be a little cramped..." They were only made to house one person. It didn't really matter to him. All the advancement, all their magic, he still felt more comfortable on the floor: the mattresses felt like sleeping on gravel to him, on those few rare occasions when he could actually manage to get to sleep; the closest he ever seemed to get lately were his nightly meditations in the fireplace. The only major problem he could foresee is if they had to eat together: not many could watch him have lunch without losing theirs.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Very well." Rath said, "I'll agree to that." He grabbed an apple from the side table and took a large bite, swallowing he added, "That is of course if you don't mind my apprentice coming along as well." The Glamor master waved a hand and a portion of the wall became transparent; "Care to join us, Ell?" the other Masters would now be able to see said apprentice standing in the hallway, looking quite shocked that where her hands had once been placed against solid wall was now nothing but air. Slowly, the woman's face turned red, "Uhh..."
Dark slowly nodded his head, looking at Prometheus. "Also, if everyone is alright with this I will let some of my beasts wonder the streets for more protection for everyone." Dark said. Dark glazes over at Eil. "Aren't you suppose to be on watch?" Dark asked.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: will be gone from this Friday to the Monday after march break. Cya then!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Do not fret over the lack of space, I assure you, my coffin is all I require." Acerbus said, patting the big, ornate, crucifix shaped coffin behind his throne, wrapped in chains. He tugged on the chains and pulled the coffin onto his back, as casually as anyone would put on a backpack. Unlike other masters, his did not own a permanent living space. Sure, his family estate belonged to him, but it was simply a place to put his coffin. He wasn't a vampire or anything; the coffin was just an artifact passed down from generations of Dark Arts Masters as a portable space. The inside of the coffin was similar to a small house, and was far bigger than it was outside.

"Beasts patrolling the street as an added precaution is a wise idea, Master Leonheart." The lion nodded at the master in his draconic form, then turned to smile at Ell. "Ah, young lady Knight, how nice of you to show interest in the ramblings of worrisome men."

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
John couldn't help but smile a bit. He hoped Rath wouldn't be too hard in his apprentice; in sooth, he thought having some of the more mature aprrentices present during these "debates" (which was a more better name for the meetings, as it always became as such), if for nothing else to get some fresh new ideas and opinions. But he never really brought it up; they argued so much over little things that barely mattered, who knows what might occur when something that could actually change everything happened.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Gwena
Appearance:Affiliation: Witch hunter
Sexuality: Bi
Past Relationships: None
Dominant or Submissive: Dominant (Can go submissive in the right situation)
Turn Ons: Tight clothing, being in control, being with someone strong enough to take control away, loves kissing and touching.
Turn Offs: extreme pain, blood, crying, watersports, scat.
Other: Is highly resistant to most types of magic, and carries a runed sword that can absorb nearly any spell directed at her, hold it for a short length of time (While still absorbing other attacks) and then release all of the energy stored within in a single blast of raw power. Her dagger appears to be a normal weapon, but can be used to heal wounds as well as inflict them (It is not perfect, and tends to leave scars on any but the most minor of wounds, but quick application could save a person from anything less than their heart being cut out.)

Name: Kaitlynn
Appearance: Affiliation: Alabaster Coven
Brand: on her lower back.
Sexuality: Straight/bicurious
Past Relationships: None
Dominant or Submissive: Submissive
Turn Ons: Kissing, a gentle lover
Turn Offs: pain, blood, scat, watersports, being too rough (A little rough is okay)
Other: Trained in multiple styles of magic, Kaitlynn has learned to combine them in ways that have caused her to be well respected even by the cabal masters. Though she lacks the raw power of those potent figures, she could possibly be a match for one if it came to that, but her loyalty to the cabal is unquestionable so it isn't likely to. Her summoned beast, Drogan, is not always at her side, but appears instantly if called by name (only by her)

Woods:

Gwena watched the leader of their little band carefully, noting the impatience in her stance and the tone of her voice. "He won't be traveling alone.. They're not that stupid." she commented aloud, not really caring if she was out of line or not. It was her job to keep casualties down to a minimum if at all possible.

Outside the summoning room:

Kaitlynn strode calmly through the halls, reveling in the tingly feel of all of the different types of magic in the area. She had been sent by her coven to assist the cabal as needed, though she had no idea exactly what that would be. Even as she moved toward the doors she felt an excited chill run up her spine, she didn't even know if they were expecting her, or if her coven was acting out of their own fear by sending her, but she did know that one way or another, she would be meeting them today.