Join our server on Discord

Zombie RP brainstorm
Are we talking house we live in now, or house we grew up in for inspiration? Because my dad was a survival nut.. Kinda like that one guy in Tremors, but slightly less insane (no bombs) I inherited some of his habits.. have quite a few guns and a reloading station, but no iron reinforced concrete bunker in the basement.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
Did this die? <:'(
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Idk. I think it might have though...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Then we must maul Shadow till he does this! *grabs a stick with a rapid weasel taped to it*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Y don't joo pm-nag him?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yes, PM spam is hilarious. DOIT
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!
I just meant drop him little reminders... Every 30 minutes or so...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
PM SPAM!
FOR
GREAT!
JUSTICE!!!
But then I'd be alone with him in thd pm world! Who knows what he'd do to me! D:>
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
... Well, YOU could take the initiative and start it yourself... Just saying...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz