Join our server on Discord

Zombie RP brainstorm
Let's hope this works out better than my Zombie brainpool idea, *Looks over at a pool filled with brains and zombies* Yeah not sure how that was supposed to work.

Okay brainstorming time, so after watching too many zombie movies/shows/comics I'm in the mood for a good zombie RP. The thing I'm hoping to work in the most is realism, in other words no uppercutting zombie's heads off, no stumbling across some kinda alien de-atomizer in your backyard, no carrying around 3 tons of guns and ammo everywhere.

My best idea for that is this, look around your house/apartment right now, what do you have? If zombies began attacking right now what could you use to defend yourself with? If you have guns that's fine, tons of houses have guns in them, got a few handguns myself. But the thing is ammo isn't infinite.

So I really want this RP to work and be good, so I'm posting here to take in any ideas and see who all's interested. So post away and let's get this apocalypse up and running.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have... a bunch of weights, about eight of them, two of which have removable weight-disks, and six of which are filled with sand or something, and they seem to be made of plastic. My mom loves to cook, so we have a lot of kitchen knives, a wooden stick, several umbrellas... I think I'm going to die if there were a zombie attack. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It's all about ingenuity my fine psychotic friend. Weights would be good to chuck down stairs or out of a window at zombies, and think about this, duct-tape some knives onto the end of an umbrella and, makeshift spear!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Dressed in a schoolgirl uniform* I have a couple questions Shadow-sensei! What kind of zombies will they be? And will we be able to play as zombies?

Diva: Where in the hell do you keep getting these outfits?!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow's been playing a lot of Dead Rising 2.

Which is fine by me! *Holding the Paddlesaw like Mastermune* BRING THEM ON!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A mix of many diffrent known species of zombies, the slow barely threatening shamblers, runners, ones mutated with specialy abilities like spitting venom like stuff, and any other horrific sins against nature that we've created in the labs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Now that I think about it, if you had played Dead Space yet, Shadow, I'd just suggest we go for a futuristic RP and having to repurpose mining tools into weapons to battle twisted forms of the human anatomy called necromorphs.

It's like McGyver, 'cept we can fire lasers. And the things are sturdier than zombies.

Plus we'd live in a Space Colony!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah but that'd leave open too much room for crazy unbelievable stuff. Kinda want the RP to keep from just us mindlessly slaughtering zombies for hours on end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sounds kick ass. I'm in! But was that a yes or no on being a zombie? I wanna know before I start making the character. <:3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Spoot! I'm not ingenious at all! XD Once, when I was a Toonling, I managed to duct-tape myself onto a railroad track after trying to create a more efficient way to eat a hotdog!

Hmm... Maybe my character can be a carpenter, or a gardener, or the owner of a gun store... Carpenters and gardeners have lotsa neat tools to stick together and make awesome weapons, not that they would have any experience in making weapons, and the gun store owner would have the advantage of being psychotic! I mean- own guns.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers