Join our server on Discord

Zombie RP brainstorm
Well you're more than allowed to be a zombie, but just remember they're pretty much gonna be slaughtered alot especially if they have regular contact with the group. Not sure how fun the RP would be if you get killed early on. And yeah think about a store nearby your place if you want your character to work somewhere. Just remember again there's gonna be weight limits and ammo counting. So you can't walk out of the store carrying fifty shotguns or something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then I will need to make it a clever or interesting zombie...and just to be safe I'll make a survivor too. Mostly cause I had three different ideas and just choosing one is too hard. X3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
If I had to choose to be a zombie, it would be more like the one from the recent episode of BBC's "Being Human". Either that, or a ghost that possessed a dead body like in "Ghost Whisperer". Can't remember the title of that one.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Alrighty, then guess there's just one more thing. Do we put this in the traditonal RPs or in a mixed style RP? And we'll be using just normal humans, since the RP would be boring if someone like Mar could just punch the ground and collapse a building ontop of a zombie horde.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aw. That's just what I like doing to zombie hordes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know, nothing quite beats incinerating a zombie with a well placed shadoken, but the RP would just get too boring if we did that.

Now on to character sheets.

Name: Duh
Weapons: What do you have on you to protect you from the zombie horde?
Skills: What's something you're good at? Maybe you're a carpenter and can build barricades, maybe you good with electronics and can use them in some way. Just something you're good at that might come in handy.

What else should be added?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, if ya gonna be a zombie, best being like a "zombie leader", if you will, like that dude who kept giving will smith a hard time in "I am legend" (excellent movie btw, despite what people say it's ripped off from). Hmm, well, in times of desperation, there is always the computer... Or at least the monitor... Got yer broken glass, got yer heated parts, got yer moving parts, got yer electricals, got some decent weight to it... As sad as it would be, well, sometimes you gotta think o what's best... Then of course there's the classic "zomb-e-gone" (aka bloody chainsaw of dismemberment), as well as hedge clippers, various cleaning products, poisons (though effectiveness of those would be questionable), fire extinguisher (blunt force trauma and an escape plan), and of course the specially "manicured"/bred garden of the worlds most deadliest plants I got growing in the backyard... Oops, I mean, um,... You guys didn't hear that!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I gotta question the reliability of the "zomb-e-gone" seeing as how my handheld electric chainsaw can't even get through a couple of branches without clogging and needing to be cleaned out. Can't imagine bone and meat would be easy to get out of one of those.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I didn't necessarily say "electric" chainsaw; and besides, if we looking at the "rotting-flesh" zombie, well, have you ever cut through bad meat wit a chain saw? It flipping goes everywhere! ... Not that, I would know... *shifty eyes* you guys didn't hear that either! Maybe you just don't has good quality chainsaw...?? Idk. Let's not forget the "home alone" classic traps (revamped to class Deadly, of course) here; every slice of creativity counts!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I've been thinking about ghosts pocessing the dead type of zombie like from my previous post, and I came up with something. How about a mystical RPG where the ghosts of the newly dead can't leave their bodies. They are fully conscious, but their bodies are slowly falling apart. The cause being a necromancer's spell for immortality gone awry. Everyone has to find a way to break the spell and give up their own ghosts. It's only a rough draft.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]