Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Now sat down at the sofa in the hall, Stephen was both weirded out and interested at the same time. The idea of someone transforming into someone else was surreal, as if taken from a sci fi book. "So... it happens when you're around guys, then?" he asked, wondering if Jessica had come over for that reason, although that seemed unlikely.

"I'm not sure what's going on with you, Jess, but it sure seems like the chem spillage back at the lab could be responsible for this. Whatever it's happening to you..." he trailed off, his imagination avivating all of a sudden as he recalled Jessica's narration, "So they just began groping and laying you?" he suddenly asked.

"Does your second body look that good that they didn't even ask you out first?" he lightly said, smirking a bit, trying to put on a small joke so Jessica wouldn't feel so bad and opressed. He knew she probably was shaken up about being raped by her own brothers, but according to Jessica, they couldn't blame anyone...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess sighed again. "I don't know what causes it. I don't think it has anything to do with guys though. I was alone in the shower when it happened the second time." She began thinking over the specifics of her transformation again. "Yeah, when the guys in the classroom saw me, they just lost it. They locked the door, tore all of their clothes off, and then just jumped at me."

She remembered how the guys had spoken to her when she was being raped. "They kept shouting things like 'You're so hot!' and 'I need to fuck you!' It's like they were so enthralled by my body that they couldn't do anything but fuck." She got up and began to pace again. "I don't suppose you know what that's like, seeing as you're a guy?"
[Image: signature.png]
Stephen shrugged. This was all new to him. It wasn't time to look stunned and surprised though, his best friend needed counseling and support, "Well, you said you're gonna go ask Ms. Nell tomorrow, right?" he stood up, resting his hands on his sides.

"No, I doubt I can imagine what that's like," he lightly laughed as he thought of himself, "Well, I've gotten laid with more than one girl before, but you're describing sex zombies, or something like that to me. Don't remember any girl going nuts for me in THAT way," he rubbed behind his head. He was curious now though.

"So what's your new transformation like?" he suddenly asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess blushed as Stephen mentioned doing other girls. She had always had a little thing for him, but was too shy to say anything. "Well, it's kind of embarassing..." She thought over seeing her new form in the mirror.

"My face sorta changed shaped, so like my cheeks were higher up and my lips were fuller. My eyelashes were way longer too. My legs were all thin and way more feminine, and my hips got wider. My hair turned straight and bright blonde." As she described, she felt a familiar tingling return to her body.

"A-and...my b-butt, it got bigger, so I couldn't fit my panties o-over it..." She began to moan as she felt her ass increasing in size, pressing tightly against her jeans. She began to fiddle with the button as she struggled to focus on the description, then dropped her jeans, revealing her pink panties as they began to tear from her transformation.

"And my breasts! They grew so big! My tits ballooned up to double D's at least! She continued to moan as she pressed her hands against her steadily growing chest. Her t-shirt was being stretched to its limit and started to tear, revealing her enormous mounds. "Oh God, my shirt can't possibly hold them back!"

She began to rub them and pinch her hardened nipples. "But tney're not heavy at all...They're like two colossal soft pillows. Don't you just want to rub your head all over them?" Jess' shirt finally tore off completely, followed by her panties, leaving her completely naked. She continued to moan loudly as her snatch began to drip juices.
"W-woah, Jess!" Stephen's eyes went as wide as plates. Jessica had just suddenly morphed into quite possible the most beautiful female in existance. He watched her rub herself, she seemed to be enjoying to describe that gorgeous body of hers, and it did nothing short of giving him a raging hard on.

His pants felt painfully constrictive, making him jaw drop as he watched Jessica literally explode out of her clothes. Her tits and behind had grown big enough to make fun of normal clothes. "You're... you're so different now... It's all true..." he blinked, gripping the arm rest of his sofa as he felt arousal starting to increase within him as Jessica's voluptuous, super-model like, now naked body lay there in front of him. "G-god, you really look... goddess-like, Jessica," he admitted.

For some reason, Stephen still seemed in control, although he was visibly aroused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess felt incredibly different this time. While she had been scared and confused the first two times, this time her mind was focused on how hot she was, and how badly she needed a fuck. "Oh, I'm so fucking wet!" She spread the lips of her pussy so Stephen could see inside. Her clit had grown to the size of a small pickle and desperately needed to be rubbed.

She began to finger herself. "Stephen, what do you think of the new me?"
"Y-you sure look like you could burst any minute..." he quietly murmured, his eyes jumping from her fat, firm thighs to her enormous tits and back. "Jess... you're so fucking hot," he confessed, walking over to the naked girl fingering herself, his throbbing hardon making him wince as he realized he still had his pants on.

"Fuck, I can't take it! I need you!" he suddenly yelped. With that, he began forcefully removing all of his clothes off. For the first time, Jessica would be able to see Stephen's body, which she had coveted for some time now, fully naked and his big dick hard, all of him wanting her.

His toned body sure was a change of pace from the guys back at school and her younger brothers. Stephen displayed to be a formid, handsome young man, with an almost flawless manly figure, cut pectorals and marked abs and biceps. He wasn't no body-builder, but it definately showed that he worked out to keep fit.

He made his way to Jessica, her strong pheromones driving him wild, yet he still seemed to retain some degree of intelligence which the other 'victims' haven't displayed yet, "Stop touching yourself, I want that pussy for myself!" he demanded, going down on his knees in front of the goddess-like blonde female.

OOC: I wonder what she'll be like when she realizes she loves herself beyond anyone else in the world.

Maybe by that point, the whole world will just be a sexual playground to her! <:3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess screamed in pleasure as Stephen began to eat her out. "Oh fuck yeah! That feels so awesome Stephen!" She continued to pinch her nipples and knead her colossal breasts, squirming in pleasure as his tongue circled her clit.

"I've wanted your dick inside me for so long!!" Jess was salivating at the sight of his hard on. Oh God, what's wrong with me?! Why am I so happy right now?! But, I have wanted him for so long...
Stephen grunted, seeming to twitch as he ground his hips against the ground, his cock spurting pre on the floor as he excitedly drove his tongue inside as deep as he could and continued eating out straight from the source of that wondrous smell. "You smell so fucking good, Jessica. Give me your juice, I want it so much. I'm so horny, but before I fuck your brains out..." he trailed off, the rest of his sentence disappeared into a big cloud of more lustful dirty comments and swearing words.

He was slowly becoming as barbaric as all the others who had been smitten by her perfection.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess moaned loudly and ground her hips against his face. Do I really want to have sex with him like this?! He's becoming just like the others! Her rational thoughts were overridden by pure lust and she panted heavily as she felt her climax approach.

She arched her back and let out a long moan as she came, a small wave of juices splashing up against Stephen's face. "Now, put it inside me!!"