Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: By the way, I forgot to ask if you'd prefer a japanese-like environment. Maybe you'd like being the schoolgirl that gets raped, but that's just me assuming. I'll stay indifferent until you decide.

IC:

It was a beautiful, new day.

The first bell of recess told the students their time was almost up, and that their things should be wrapped up, because classes were about to resume. As they waited though, the less hurried ones, mostly clusters of popular girls, remained chattering in the hallways, as if their conversations wanted to be heard.

Yes, it wasn't a surprise to listen to the gossips of blonde, well-proportioned cheerleaders talking about the guys they slept with, or the friend of them who scores just as much. There was a small rumor going around that the boys attending the school were especially virile and kinky, so every girl had a fair chance... as long as they were adequately endowed. The taller cheerleader girl, hogging attention, mainly out of envy towards her great set of huge knockers, currently was boasting she had been with three different captains, two being the soccer and baseball captains and the third the basketball captain. He made emphasis on the last one's equipment, hungrily licking her lips as her friends giggled.

Many thought of her a slut, but when she had every man in the school twirled around her little finger, why would she care? Even girls seemed to be under her command thanks to her inherent popularity.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OC: Normal American school please. :P

IC: Jess rolled her eyes as she passed the giggling cheerleaders. Why the hell are the sluts the ones who control this place? Jess was almost glad that free period was over, seeing as no one would be gossiping while the teacher was talking. I suppose she has to get as much talking done as possible right now though, seeing as her mouth is usually full of dick. Jess snickered at her own joke.

Jess wasn't ugly, but she wasn't the hottest thing around either. She had small breasts and wore glasses. Her hair was kind of messy and she always wore big sweatshirts that hid her figure. She had only had sex once and the kid had been paid to do it to humiliate her.

She sighed as she entered her chemistry class and slumped down in her seat. She picked up her bag and started to pull her books out. As she dropped her heavy textbook on the table, her elbow hit a test tube filled with some bubbly purple liquid, knocking it over.

She freaked as it spilled onto her chest, leaving her sweatshirt stained. She rushed to grab some paper towels to clean up the mess, but she could already hear the rest of the students coming toward the classroom.

Great, as if my life didn't suck enough. Suddenly, Jess felt a tingling sensation throughout her body.

OOC: So, you wanna describe the transformation from the perspective of the other students?
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: Righto. That makes things slightly easier for me! By the way, got the pics. If I envied your boyfriend before, now it's official :P

IC:

Unaware to herself and others, a chemical reaction was quickly changing how Jess' body was working. The solution had quickly seeped in through her pores, and while it had never been intended for something like what was going to happen, her DNA was quickly melding with it and by consequence, quickly altering it.

It was subtle at first, with the tingling sensation making her the center of attention for the early newcomers. Two or three boys had already almost decided to poke fun at how she had spilled herself with gross stuff, but only until they actually caught sight of the exterior changes Jessica's body was suffering.

They all jaw-dropped at what their eyes saw, but from one moment to the other, the once geeky, messy-haired girl appeared to glow; more specifically, her hair was glowing. It gained length and better, straighter form, its colour quickly being vitalized into a charming golden. "Woah dude, what's going on here? Did she just go blonde...?" one of them asked.

Without answering their doubts, and further creating more, Jessica's once petite chest stirred, tingled further than the rest of her body and began feeling heavier as the flat lumps of flesh suddenly began fattening, swelling, becoming plumper and at the same time firmer. They couldn't believe their eyes, an A-cup had instantly swollen to a full B, and the growth didn't seem to stop.

Their hands and fingers were twitching. All three of the newcomers obviously had become eager, their worries about this transformation having all but disappeared, replaced by a sudden surge of lust that controlled their minds.

The more that Jessica changed, the harder the three bulges pointing at her looked. The process wasn't even half-done yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess felt an incredible sensation in her body. Everything around her became a blur as her mind tried to focus on the strange tingling. What's going on? Is this because of that chemical I spilled? She wrapped her arms around herself to keep from shaking and braced herself.

As she opened her eyes back up, she saw a bit of her hair blow in her face. She noticed it was far straighter than usual, but there was something far more startling about her locks. What the hell? Since when am I blonde?!

She could hear the boys question the sudden change themselves, but she was distracted by a new sensation in her chest. She looked down to see her sweatshirt puff out as her petite breasts began to expand. Her bra's straps snapped as her mounds grew to C-cup within seconds, then continued growing until her nipples were fighting to break free from her sweatshirt.

What the fuck is happening to me?!! She wrapped her arms around her stomach as she realized her midriff had become exposed, her top having been pulled outwards by her new D-cups.

Her eyes grew wide as she focused on the boys gathering in the doorway. They were all staring, mouths drooling over the sexy view. Then she made a short squealing sound as the tingling suddenly went lower...
OOC: Uhm, with the last tingling, do you perhaps mean her hips? As in, an expansion-related process going on in there? Just asking to be safe XP

IC:

Jessica had nearly completely transformed from one to another moment. Her breast had continued to grow until her top looked like it would burst. For some reason, the hefty mounds didn't weigh as much as one would think, and they were and felt pleasant to her. The now large DD cups had managed to enlarge to the point they had for only a small inch surpassed Jessica's head in size, each.

The boys would've normally been shy about this, and try to conceal their erections, but Jessica had mutated so fast... And the process wasn't about done yet. Her breasts had stopped growing, so had her hair, but her face also began to show some change: They could see her lips plumping up, flushing with lush, red color, her cheekbones lifting slightly and adding natural skin blush, whereas her eye-lashes became slightly more point and prominent, effectively turning her into a goddess-like babe in appearance.

And that one analogy wasn't very far-fetched, as the chemicals had also affected more of her hormonal glands, and now Jessica's once normal pheromones had become infinitely stronger, making her more and more attractive. Even if one anybody would be turned off by her spectacular new body, Jessica's pheromones would drive them crazy with horniness.

And that was the case with the trio of horny lads that had enough sanity to, before discarding their clothes, rush to the door and lock the door to keep them all inside the chemistry lab. Alone. With the changing Jessica.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I don't know. I figured you'd say something about maybe her legs becoming more slender and sexy or something. I was honestly just trying to end my post without making it sound like it should be over. :P

IC: Jess's vision began to return to normal as she felt her breasts stop expanding. Her nipples were incredibly perky, and she was sure they must have been visible through her shirt. What the fuck just happened to me?!

Her legs felt weak and she leaned back against the classroom window. Her face felt slightly different too. She moved her hand over her cheek, and realized how different she felt. When she blinked, she noticed how long her eyelashes had become.

Though she was lost in the changes her body had undergone, she was snapped back to reality by the noise of the door being slammed shut, followed by the click of a lock. She gasped as the boys turned back around, their erections struggling to free themselves from their pants.

"What are you going to do to me?!" Jess became all too aware of the answer as the three quickly removed their clothing, giving her full view of their exposed members. "Oh God!"
OOC: We can assume her legs and hips became sexier too. Like she got wider hips and a more defined butt (Not necessarily bigger) and slightly longer, but incredibly more sensually appealing legs.

You could maybe have her notice this next time she stares at the mirror. Comes to the conclussion she all of a sudden looks like a goddess or something like that XD

IC:

Rushing to her side, the first two boys seized the now incredibly busty Jessica by her arms, immobilizing her, but not before the third guy went for and grabbed her already torn shirt. Her massive tits had grown so much that not only had her poor bra given up, but her stretched top was about to explode. With just his pressing fingers, the horny male just tore through the weakened fabric.

With her new boobs jiggling and perfectly bouncing like the natural sexy melons they were, the male got his face next to Jessica's teats and began sucking on them profusely, tasting them as if they were some sort of actual fruit with all the sweetness of pure ambrosia, his dick twitching against her leg as he mounted her. The other two, in the meantime, seemed to be capping their sexual tension by humping her forearms, pre dribbling onto her skin as all three moaned their symphony of pleasure, claiming Jessica as their fuck toy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess tried to move, but the guys held tight on her arms. "What the fuck is wrong with you three?!" She struggled against them to no avail. Her face turned bright red as her breasts ripped through her shirt, letting the three see her exposed chest. "Stop! Please don't look!"

Her eyes began to water as the third boy sucked on her nipple, and she realized how turned on she was becoming. She crossed her legs and continued to try and fight, but froze up as she felt the boy's member rub against her leg.

"Someone!!! Help!!!!!!" She screamed. Please, there must be someone near by. This class has fifteen kids in it. As the boys began to rub their dicks against her arms, she saw the faces of other students through the glass at the top of the door.

"Help!!! I'm being raped!!"
Hands and fists were being pounded onto the window, the teacher was calling for the four students inside to open the door to the classroom, but it wasn't budging yet...

In the meantime, the middle boy got his face off her massive left breast only to give the right one a good nuzzle, keeping his hand on the left to keep mercilessly kneading it, his cock throbbing so wildly just thanks to Jessica's mega-powerful pheromones that he was already spewing pre all over her stomach and below.

The other two kept grinding her arms against their balls and cock, the members getting nearer to her pretty, sexy face, the small bursts of pre hitting her cheeks and lips as the middle boy used his free hand to begin undoing the buckle of Jessica's pants, aiming to get her fully naked quickly. The boys just kept moaning incoherent babbling throughout this all, as if they truly had become transfixed with the goddess of a young woman.

OOC: Going to have dinner, brb.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess heard the banging on the door and continued to scream. "Please get in here!! Quickly!!" She continued to struggle against the boys, as her face was hit with bursts of pre. A bit hit her mouth, and she tasted accidentally tasted the sweet liquid.

"Why are you doing this?!" She felt the third boy's pre coat her exposed stomach. "Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" Her pussy began to puff out a bit as she felt herself become wet at these feelings. Her eyes grew wide as the boy began to take off her pants. "No! Don't do that!" She tried to hold her legs together, but it was no use. She began to cry as she felt her jeans fall to her ankles, exposing her now wet panties.