Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: I thought we were waiting until it was night before heading into the club? lol

IC:

Stephen gasped as his pants fell to his knees, his member pushed down by the bottom of the wheel even as it tried to stand up. It was so enormous he had a really hard time not reaching down to stroke himself. "I don't think that's a smart move Jess... ahhh... Wait what are you doing? We're out in public...!" he wanted to just yell it out but he barely managed to mutter it: He was so tired. "Ugh, I need a nap... and a dozen of cheeseburgers and donuts," he groaned, obviously hungry from the lack of energy.

Stepping on it, he attempted to maintain his best focus as he drove towards his place.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, I'm not sure what to do first actually. xp

How about they head for a drive-thru burger place and get the hot 18-year-old working the window involved.

Maybe he sees what the two are doing, strips down and climbs out the window into the car to try and fuck her? xp

IC: Jess was barely paying attention to Stephen's objections as he began to drive. His cock was bobbing up and down almost hypnotically, and she couldn't help but reach out and grab it.

Her hand was barely able to get around half of the circumference, and sticky pre was already dripping down onto her, but she just couldn't convince herself to let go.

She spread her legs wider open and scrunched up her skirt, letting her juices flow all over the car seat.

"M-maybe we should stop for some food first, if you're really hungry..."

As she made the suggestion, she could feel a slight tingling in her chest. It didn't feel like she usually did when she transformed. It was more localized, like just her breasts were being affected.

OOC: And I just realized you said he was driving towards his place. >_> I am so not paying attention.

So, you decide whether he ignores her and heads home or goes for burgers.
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: I'm tempted to make Stephen mutate into a huge scaly sexual monster. A new body to drive all that horniness and be able to fuck relentlessly, lol.

IC:

Stephen thought about it, with as much concentration as he could muster. It helped that his stomach was threatening to eat itself if he didn't please him. "Let's go get food yeah," he sighed a bit, feeling his dick throb, "Jess, on the wheel!" he swerved violently, a semi missing them by an inch. Panting, Stephen didn't even want to take his eyes off the road; he knew he'd end up looking at Jess and perhaps pounce her and begin raping her, let alone them crashing.

It was all he could do to finally slow down as they reached their interim. "Nngh... cover it, will you? I'm so hard I doubt I can get my pants back on. Just... don't do anything else!" he said, struggling to find his wallet as he approached the drive-thru.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: How exactly would he look? I don't want him to be too inhuman.

IC: Jess saw the drive-thru window quickly approaching and began to panic a little.

"H-how am I supposed to cover this monster?!"

As she stared at his massive cock pressed against the steering wheel, she could feel her body start to change. Her steadily growing tits were threatening to tear her borrowed shirt off.

Almost involuntarily, she lifted the shirt over her head, leaving herself in nothing but the hiked up skirt. Her mind seemed to be going as her intense arousal starting taking control again.

"I-I have to put your dick inside...to hide it..."

Jess was barely aware of her own actions as she lifted herself up over Stephen's lap, a flood of juices dripping all over his cock. She started moaning intensely as she lowered herself onto the dick, just the head already stretching her cunt.

That was when the rest of her body began to tingle. The pain began to subside as her entire body transformed. More and more of Stephen's cock was enveloped by her growing hips until his massive balls were squeezing against her butt.

Realizing how cramped she was becoming, Jess fumbled with the car's buttons until she found the convertible top, opening the car up and exposing their impromptu fuck to the afternoon air.

OOC: Just to be clear, I'm working under the assumption that we're so close to the drive-thru window that there will be no crashing. xp
OOC: Yeah there'll be no crashing.

Claws, huge muscles, snout, lizard eyes, brutish when fucking everyone but sits obediently when goddess-Jess says so? It'd be like a transformation too, not permanent. Also the scale color of your choice. Except pink.

By the way, you control the girl at the window this time, okay?

IC:

Stephen looked tense, "N-no, Jess, not like thaaat...!" he groaned out loud, his dick standing rock hard as the growing female took his meat. He was unaware of the true changes Jessica's body was implementing, and that soon he would be just a fuck toy for the confident persona of his friend. With her massive bubblebutt on her other form, that skirt wasn't going to last. He gripped the edge of his seat as he couldn't get a hold of the wheel with Jessica's expanding tits on his face. "J-Jess...!"

Fortunately, he had stopped the car already. Unfortunately, he had stopped the car right in front of the order-placing window.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Eh, I'm not sure. Can we get through the club scene at least before I decide?

Also, I'm not entirely sure what to do with the girl. How about Stephen is now giving off a bit of pheremones himself, even if they're not nearly as strong as Jess's?

IC: Jess had reached full size as the car screeched to a halt in front of the window. Her massive breasts were pressing Stephen against the back of his seat, forcing it to recline. The now 8-foot tall goddess has pushed her fucktoy onto his back, leaving them in the cowgirl position.

Her mind was still in a bit of a daze, the domineering-persona seemingly leaving this fuck up to her own crazed arousal.

"F-fuck me hard, Stephen! Y-you need to cum again, so i-it'll go down again!"

As the goddess began to grind her hips on Stephen's crotch, the drive-thru window opened. A young red-headed woman in a red polo shirt and black dress pants stood in awe of the strange sight occurring in the drive-thru lane.

The 18-year-old wore a name tag labeled "Emily" and she was lost for words as she struggled to keep her eyes off of the massive balls peeking in and out of sight beneath Jessica's ass.

Her mind was becoming cloudy as she stared at the pair, and the only words she could manage to utter were "C-can I t-take your order, p-please?"

Though Stephen didn't have nearly as much influence as the goddess riding his stick, he was now giving off strong enough pheromones to mostly destroy a girl's inhibitions.

Emily's C-cup tits were becoming strangely heavy, and her nipples were poking through the front of her uniform. She lifted her hands up to support their weight, while cursing the fact she hadn't worn a bra that day.

Meanwhile, a wet patch was quickly forming in her panties. On one hand, Emily was grateful that her pants were black, camouflaging the dark spot. On the other, the cashier had a sudden desperate urge to remove those pants completely.

She unconsciously began to fumble with the button on the front as she continued to mumble promotions to the high school couple.

"W-we have a sp-special today... Buy t-two double ch-cheesburgers, and g-get a regular burger f-free."

By the time she had reached the word free, her button was undone and her pants dropped to her ankles, exposing a steadily moistening pair of pink flower-patterned panties.

"F-fries cost t-two dollars less when y-you buy them with a m-meal..."

She now began to fumble with the top button of her shirt. The uniform was becoming too limiting for her strangely heavy tits, and she needed to let them out in the fresh air.

"A-and we have a new f-flavor of m-milkshake... Strawberry-b-banana!"

By now, the ginger was beginning to lean herself out the drive-thru window, her ass lifted into the air in the direction of any other employees who might wander by. She had two fingers pressed tightly against her crotch, rubbing them rhythmically against her cunt.

As Emily's breakdown continued, her coworker, a 19-year-old college freshman named Josh, made his way to the window. Emily had not sent any drive-thru orders to the kitchen for quite a while, and he was worried.

OOC: And you can control Josh. xp
OOC: Sure. Let's see...

IC:

Stephen was unable to talk back, his mouth constantly filled with Jess's boob mass while his hands dug into his seat. He was tense, still exhausted, but his raging hardon wouldn't stop feeding the 8ft. tall Jessica his pre-seminal fluids. He wondered why this was happening, he knew she was a lot bigger, in fact, Jessica was easily the biggest woman he'd ever seen or felt. Part of him felt pathetic, since the blonde beauty could now tower of every guy or girl he's ever seen, but another part of him begged for him to just relax and let her fuck his brains out.

Josh casually approached Emily with a frown, "What's up, Em? It's about peak hour, you aren't sending- whoa...!" his eyes went wide as plates as he suddenly was greeted by the image of his co-worker fingering herself while bent over the counter. At first he freaked and tried to avert his gaze, and to cover his face in case she got defensied and slapped him. He blinked his eyes open in surprise as he realized Emily seemed lost in a raging sea of hormones. "Emily?" he called out, but stuttered as the sight of her butt turned him on. Josh was starting to get hard. He looked shiftly around, noticing no one was near the drive-through counter other than the two of them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess began to bounce up and down on Stephen's cock, too enveloped in her own arousal to notice how large she had grown, never mind the horny Emily.

"Stephen, h-how does my pussy feel?!"

The goddess reached down to embrace her fucktoy, her ass pressing against the steering wheel with each bounce. Unable to control her strength, Jess tore Stephen's shirt off, leaving him completely naked aside from his sneakers.

All the while, Emily watched the show in her own horny daze. She could barely see Stephen's monster cock under the giant high school girl, but she was craving it like it was a gourmet meal.

"W-we don't sell sausage here, sir, b-but I'd love to s-sample yours..."

She had finally finished undoing the buttons on her shirt, and the garment dropped behind her, her c-cup breasts bouncing as she stretched herself to get a better view of the naked 17-year-old facing up at her.

"I-I'll let you have a free s-sample of our new j-juices if you like..."

The cashier leaned further out the window, desperately trying to reach the boy reclining just below her. The waistband of her flower-patterned panties caught on the edge of the window, tearing them down the middle. The split underwear dropped to the floor with the rest of her clothes.

Now completely nude, the flood of juices escaping Emily's pussy was clear to anyone standing behind her. Her fingers were glued to her clit, vigorously rubbing up and down.
"Hold on, Emily!" Josh became startled as his co-worker basically crawled out through the window. He went after her but only managed to pull back what he saw were the torn pieces of her panties. "Gah!" he quickly dropped the moist fabric, then finally he noticed what had Emily so wound up and horny.

Stephen was literally buried under Jessica. It was like she was humping the car's seat, not a human being. It groaned each time Stephen tried to hump her, somehow managing to bounce the gigantic, hourglass bodied goddess on top of his body. His dick was pumping her womb full of whiteness, and he hadn't even come yet. "F-fuck!" could be heard from Jess's cleavage; but it was mostly a muffled sound, her tits so big they were easily twice the size of his head each at this height difference.

Josh's nostrils flared for a brief moment, Jessica's and Stephen's enhanced pheromones were starting to mess with his own hormones. He already was sporting a very noticeable bulge, which thankfully nobody inside could see. Unfortunately, he was slowly losing his mind to Emily's hot pussy practically opening just for him. "Fuck, I've got to...! Get Emily... back!" he groaned, any semblance of rational thinking leaving the worker as he jumped after Emily and knelt down. "Get, Emily...!" he groaned, lowering his pants before he impaled his rock-hard dick deep inside her drooling cunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Emily screamed in pleasure as her escape through the window was halted by Josh's swollen cock. The sudden jolt of euphoria through her body managed to pull her mind out of the trance Stephen's pheromones had put her into.

Her eyes grew wide as she ascertained the situation. "Wh-what's going on?!"

"Wh-who is fucking meeeee?!!" Emily's cunt was pounded into her harder than before as she asked the question.

She struggled to turn around, but her shoulders were wedged against the the window frame and all she could do was swing her legs in a vain attempt to dislodge herself.

The sudden outburst caught Jessica's attention. Still bouncing against Stephen's crotch vigorously, she turned her head to look at Emily's exposed form.

"St-stop looking at Stephen!!" She began to reach out for Emily. "H-he asked me to cover his c-cock because he's e-embarrassed!!"

Jess's oversized yet incredibly delicate hands grasped Emily's arms, dislodging them from the window and pulling her almost completely out into the air. Only her legs dangled inside the restaurant. She was being hung in midair, with Jess's hands gripping her top half and Josh's hands and cock keeping her grounded indoors.

Now Jess could see Josh pounding inside the cashier from her vantage point. "Y-you already have a p-penis!!"

I have to keep her away from Stephen. I have to keep her occupied!

Jess moved her head close to Emily's and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, her tongue extending into the older girl's mouth.

Emily struggled to escape from the kiss, but Jess was too strong. With the goddess's saliva introduced into her system, she would give off the same pheremones, making her completely irresistible to Josh and any other coworkers that might stumble upon the pair.