Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"Mmmngh... S-suck me off, suck me off!" the boy demanded, humping his cock against her lips, eventually forcing it into her mouth. "Ahhh! I can't take it. It's so warm! Make me cum!" he growled in need.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I was referring to her lower lips. ;)

I'm going to continue as if you said pussy instead of mouth.

IC: Jess let out a long lustful moan as Kyle's enormous cock pushed deep into her cunt. She pushed herself down, trying to envelop as much of his meat as she could, but he was simply too large. She found herself squatting above his crotch, only about a third of the rod inside her.

Ugh, you have such a tiny little cunt. How am I supposed to get off with so much of him out of my reach? She grasped the pecker with both hands and tried to force it deeper, but it wouldn't budge. She gasped as she felt the tip rub up against her womb.

Stop!! You're gonna tear me in half if you push any harder! She groaned, then gave in. Guess we'll have to take care of this big boy manually, then. She began to stroke the cock with her hands as she started to pump up and down. Her juices continued to flow down the shaft as the massive rod stimulated her still hardened clit.
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: Ohhh! Whoops. Thanks for going on though! XD

By the way, this could be a good spot for her grow larger! Her cunt's so tight she can't get it all the way in... so she grows to 10ft tall and gets even bigger boobs and an even larger ass, so she'll have both the strength and the space to fuck large-cocked men! X3

IC:

Kyle brought his hands to Jessica's boobs and squeezed them hard as he rode her feverishly hard, his hips moving fast like a possessed man. "Ohhhh yeahhh! Ohhh dang, you're so tight, you're so small! NNghh! I want in! Let me innnn!" he growled, thrusting harder and harder. At this rate he would begin hurting the goddess' insides...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I already said I don't want her to grow until the next transformation. This scene is gonna end as soon as Kyle cums, and the slutty persona will base the further transformation on this experience.

IC: Jess was losing her mind. Her body was back to normal but she had no control over her movements. The massive cock continued to pound against her uterus, but even with the insane force the lustful boy was fucking her with, she only felt pleasure with every thrust.

Ugh, I can't fit the rest of him in! How can I ever expect to satisfy all the men in the world with such a small cunt? She pushed herself down as far as she could, the friction of the act sending out another wave of juices down Kyle's cock. But it was no use, the poor girl's snatch was just too shallow.

I guess I'll just have to settle for now. But as soon as I get the chance, I'm redecorating.

"Kyle, finish me! Blow your hot load deep inside me!"
OOC: Oooh. That's a good plan!

IC:

"Ahhhhh!" Kyle let out a loud moan, the long cock suddenly bursting with a gooey splash of sperm that coated her womb inside as the teen fell on top of her, exhausted since he'd have multiple orgasms so far. "D-damnit... so good... so-so damn good..." he said, before being the final one to pass out from exhaustion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess exploded in pleasure as Kyle shot his load inside her tight pussy. A final wave of juice shot out of her cunt, and she collapsed onto Kyle's chest.

She breathed heavily for a few seconds, and then slowly lifted herself onto her knees. "Oh thank God! I'm back in control." Jess winced as she stood up, Kyle's cock slowly sliding out of her snatch. She looked around at the mess she had made. The desk and floor were coated in a mixture of the three guys' sperm and her own juices. The sexy sub was passed out in his chair, his pants and boxers around his ankles. The two juniors were lying in another cum puddle, their cocks finally softening.

Jess rubbed her temples and stumbled over to where she left her stolen clothes. She realized how hard it was to walk after getting her own pussy pounded for once. She pulled back on the shirt and skirt she had "borrowed" from Alyssa earlier. Unfortunately, she found her discarded panties smack dab in the middle of another love puddle.

"Why even bother?" She winced at the thought of pulling the soaked underwear back on. "They'll probably be dripping juice for the next hour if I put them on."

She saw Egan begin to stir and rushed to the door. Before leaving, she stole another glance at Kyle's soft cock. Even though it was flaccid, she could still tell it was oversized. I hope he doesn't have any problems with that...
OOC: What next? Wanna speed to the next location or do you want the guys to do anything in specific? If so maybe they can all wake up to a very awkward situation! XD
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah, I figured you'd do their reactions and then I'd move on.
Several minutes afterwards, the sub teacher woke up first. Egan felt a pounding headache as he'd been affected the most with Jessica's pheromones. He found himself with his pants down and a flaccid dick. He was sitting on a chair. "What the heck...?" he said to himself, blinking a bit to get rid of his blurry vision before realizing there were two naked students before him. One of them with an especially large cock... maybe too large for a boy his age. He fell silent however. If they woke up first then it would be a sticky situation!

The pungent smell of sex pervaded the room, Egan gulped as he reminded himself of thinking the situation as sticky and quickly got dressed. "Fuck, I'm outta here, I'm not getting blamed for this crap, whatever it happened..." he told himself before quickly leaving the room where the smaller two were beggining to stir awake.

Brian sat up while holding by his head as well, finding himself nude in a room alongside his friend. He blinked and then widened his eyes, "What the hell...?" he asked himself, bearing witness to Kyle's flaccid yet incredibly thick and long dick. He blushed as his jealousy spiked. How big was he going to get when he fully matured if he already was this big? It was ludicrous!

Kyle woke up feeling a pain in his crotch instead. He had fucked Jessica so hard yet his cock had been ready to keep fucking. His balls sloshed with pent-up cum, he wasn't horny but he was clearly under the effects of some sort of extreme blue-balling. "Damn I'm so horny... gotta jerk..." he reached for his massive cock, apparently not minding the size yet, since he was more surprised to see Brian next to him, "...off?" he gulped. Why had he said it out loud?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Uh, you seem to have more to say about Brian and Kyle.

If I continue with Jess, I'll be starting another scene since she already left.

Do you want to finish describing what happens to those two first?