Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Egan practically 'spent', he collapsed on the chair with the other people on top of him, his dick still inside Jess's booty.

Brian stuttered, "O-oh y-yes! Yes please!" he moaned happily, pulling out although as he grabbed his cock he bashfully began stroking it, knowing there were two other people watching him. At the time though he was so aroused and horny that he needed to ejaculate now! "Ahhh!" he screamed as he peaked, his climax blasting his mind as his cum blasted Jessica's flawlessly thin tummy.

Kyle couldn't keep himself from cumming either, and soon enough he also let out as yelp of pleasure as his buns tightened around Jessica's fingers, his balls clenching as cum began ejaculating all over her upper chest, neck and chest, her breasts having been so heavy and strong against his dick that he came in such a short time!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You got the names mixed up. Brian is the one tittyfucking her. Kyle is the guy in her cunt.

IC: Jess opened her mouth wide to catch as much of Brian's delicious cum as she could. The boy looked so cute as he lost control of his cock, firing his load all over her tits. Kyle looked just as hot, shooting his seed onto her stomach. She released one hand from Kyle's ass and ran her finger through the each of the boys' puddles. She tasted the mixture of their sperm. "Mmm, you boys make a good combo."

"Now, I think I promised you both something if you jerked off." Jess spread her legs further apart, letting her soaking wet cunt release a built up wave of juice and exposing her rock hard clit. "Kyle, I know you want to taste my sweet pussy. Lick up as much my juice as you want!"

She then pulled her tits apart, revealing Brian's still rock hard member. "Why don't you let me lick your cock clean, Brian?"
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: lol too many random characters haha.

IC:

Brian went ahead and brutally thrust his cock into Jessica's mouth, not saying anything to her invitation beforehand. He began to face-fuck her without disdain, his humps showing his uncontrollable urge to release again to satisfy himself. "Ahhh! Fuck, I can't stop! Make me cum already!" he begged.

In the meantime, Kyle had already gone on his knees and had forcibly spread Jess' loooong womanly legs to the sides, his face nuzzling her crotch briefly before his tongue began flicking over the exposed entrance, the slick muscle making its way inside past the drooling hole and into the love cannal in a rush. He also was eager, and even more so to make their goddess climax.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess savored the taste of Brian's rod, wrapping her tongue around the shaft and lapping up the layers of pre and jizz that coated its length. "Issh tashts sho gooph!" Her words were muffled by the rock hard member.

Her garbled praises were quickly replaced by another long moan as she felt Kyle's tongue enter her snatch. His face was so close that her clit was rubbing against his nose, and her whole body shuddered as another wave of femjuices splattered his entire face. Oh shit! Make me cum!!!

In her throes of ecstacy, she held Brian tightly against her, driving his dick even further into her throat. Her powerful fingers tore his shirt in two, finally exposing the bashful junior completely.

OOC: Just make sure to remember what happens when a guy drinks Jess's juices. ;)
OOC: I uh... refresh my memory? :L Was it cock growth?

IC:

With Jessica dominating most of what Brian was doing, he was reduced to a humping machine, his embarrassed expression growing in intensity as he blushed further, feeling another orgasm welling up inside of him. "A-at this rate... Ahhh, I'm gonna... gonna...!"

Kyle felt the fem juice touching his tongue, eliciting a moan of pleasure as the taste was as powerful as its aphrodisiac effect. His cock erected immediately after that, and hypnotized by Jessica's ambrosiac juices he greedily pushed his mouth against her snatch in an attempt to slurp and drink her excretions down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yep, his dick should grow, though probably not as much as Stephen since he isn't getting as much.

IC: Jess could barely stand it any longer. She felt her rising climax pounding inside her, wanting to burst out. Her cunt released another tidal wave of juices onto Kyle's face. Her clit continued to throb as it rubbed all over his nose and mouth. "Fuuuuuck, Kyle!!!!! Suck on my clit!!! Make me cum!!!"

Or at least that's what she tried to say, her mouth still occupied with Brian's pulsating cock. She began to milk his head with her tongue, swallowing every delicious burst of pre that dripped from the tip. It wad delicious, and she couldn't wait until he blew his whole load into her mouth.
Brian's balls tightened as he felt an orgasm well up inside him. He couldn't hold it any longer, he let out a scream of ecstasy as Jessica finally got what she wanted and Brian's cock head began showering her mouth and throat with his warm seed. Kyle in the meantime as experiencing an alien sensation as he drank and drank.

Kyle's dick was throbbing, twitching, erecting further than what it had been before. The member grew past its normal full size and even more, to the point it was nearly nine inches... he had gotten huge over such a little period of time! This made him hornier, more aroused an ever, and as such continued sucking Jessica's cunt with so much energy it was like he was going to cause her another orgasm in consecution!

OOC: Oh, and since she's never had two consecutive orgasms in a row this should be the trigger for her becoming 14ft tall when she's in goddess form! <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: 14?! I thought we were talking about like 8?

IC: Jess was in heaven as Brian shot a river of jizz down her throat. She savored every bit that flowed past her tongue, and milked every last drop from his dick. Once he finished, she licked up every bit of pre left on his shaft and then jacked him a bit, hoping for a few more drops.

As she finished cleaning his member, she finally lost it. Kyle's tongue job on her cunt was too much and she exploded all over his face. A waterfall of juices broke out of her lower lips and covered both Kyle and the floor in her wetness. Her whole body spasmed as she felt the sensation of not one, but two orgasms wash over her aroused body.

Luckily, the shaking pulled her off of Egan's cock, pulling her to the floor on top of both juniors as the transformation began to wear off. As she shrank, her still dripping pussy rubbed up against Kyle's now massive cock.
OOC: Okay okay... Um... could we compromise at 10ft tall? I want her being able to use stuff like baseball bats as dildoes or actual baseballs as anal beads. Y'know, hot stuff that would leave her viewers stunned!

Plus... it would be so hot to hold her massive tits over the heads of smaller girls. Can you imagine how big her knockers would look like if they're enormous now, when she's 10ft tall? X3

Marshmellow heaven! XD

Please? :3

IC:

Brian, finally spent, collapsed along with Egan, but Kyle, still hard and throbbing, pulled against Jessica and craddled her hard, "F-fuck... I've gotta fuck you... damnit, I need to fuck so badly!" he said, rubbing his nine incher against her leg, unaware of the changes her body was suffering thanks to all the enhanced pleasure she had caused herself by manipulating all three men.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Despite her body returning to its normal size, it appeared the transformation had not entirely worn off yet. Jess' mind was on the border between normalcy and lustful insanity, her personalities renewing their fight for dominance before the pheromones would wear off.

She began to look around at the mess she had made, Brian's cum-soaked cock pressed against her face. She started to pull herself off of the floor. This is getting completely out of control! I'm going to get myself into so much shit if I don't stop!

As she got up on her knees, her lustful self took back control. Oh, you still think you have a say in this? That's so cute. She audibly giggled at her own internal monologue. Her cunt let out a steady drip of juices as Kyle's rod rubbed against her. In fact, we're not even done here yet. She reached back and gripped the hardened member, positioning it against her lips. As least not until this one's blown his load.