Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"I'm... gonna..." Egan grunted in pleasure, unable to heed Jessica's command as he wouldn't stop thrusting into her mouth, "CUM!" he shouted, his balls starting to shoot several jets of white into the blonde's mouth. The sub-teacher had flown into a humping frenzy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry for the long wait.

IC: Jess swallowed the gallon of cum and gripped the sub's cock with both hands. She began to massage the head with her tongue as he thrust wildly into her mouth.

This guy is such a stallion. I can't wait to see how he feels inside me... You wish! With any luck he'll pass out soon and I'll be able to finish myself in peace...

The blonde goddess pulled Egan's rod out to repeat her previous request. "Please Egan, if you really want me to give you my best, then call down some students to join in. Hmm, I've done Sophomores and Seniors. Get some Juniors this time..."
[Image: signature.png]
"I must have you... yes, anything for you..." Egan moaned like a zombie, then softly let go of Jessica. Even if he was bigger and stronger, Jessica's pheromones and her seductive voice, effects of her transformation, was all any normal human male needed to be completely subjugated to her will.

Egan, with his blatant hardon and still naked, headed for the intercom on his desk, which was assigned to every major subject office (This being the history one's used by the sub today), and called to his class through it. He named two of his male students at random. And while they were on their way, the lust-driven teacher approached Jessica once more.

"Please allow me to fuck your ass, Jessica, I want you to be full of me...!" he grunted and twitched. He was about to pounce her down anyway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
While Egan was busy with the intercom, Jess began to massage her clit, causing the dripping from her pussy to increase. Mmm. I can't wait to be get some more dicks inside me.

Once she heard Egan's response, she licked her lips. "Sure, if we get to do this my way..." She swayed sexily as she walked toward the sub and pushed him into the swiveling chair behind the desk. She turned around and grabbed her plump butt cheeks, spreading them to make room for the massive member.

Oh God! What are you doing?! That'll never fit inside me! Stop being such a wimp and learn to enjoy the finer things in life! Her horny persona maintained control as she lowered herself onto the rod, the entire thing quickly sliding inside and making her scream in pleasure.
Surprisingly, Egan literally flew onto the chair from Jessica's push. The transformation had given her considerable amounts of physical strength, enough to have everything go her way. Egan, however, was not complaining in such a small, voluptuous girl easily overpowering him. Her huge ass devouring his erection, he threw his head back and moaned out loud, "F-fuck yes! This is the tighest, largest, sexiest ass I've ever fucked...!" he exclaimed.

It wasn't long after that two juniors knocked on the room, properly waiting to be called into the office.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess moaned in deep satisfaction, continuing to finger herself as the sub plowed her behind. "Oh! Deeper Egan! Make me scream!!"

She heard the student's knock on the office door and licked her lips. She spread her legs on the desk, making her soaked cunt clearly visible to the entrance of the room. "Come on!"
One of the boys was suddenly suspicious, "Huh? Could swear I heard a woman yelling. Weren't we called by the History Teach?" he asked his classmate, but only got a shrug in response. "Something's not right," he insisted.

"Yeah, I'm not inside HER," he said as the door opened. His friend's eyes bulged in surprise and his jaw was left open as he saw the usually timid boy get rid of his clothes with a sudden hard on and pounced Jessica, overriding her fingers and thrusting into her cunny to add to Egan's penetration based pleasure.

The boy at the office's door startled, and was about to run away in disgust. This wasn't right! A girl being fucked by a sub in an office?! But his legs wouldn't move. A sweet scent was permeating through his nostrils, edging him into incalculable arousal, his pants already tented. "Wh-what's going on... why do I suddenly feel so... so damn horny?!" he yelped in disdain, but the more he looked at Jessica's gigantic bosom and her luscious, sensually plump and naturally rouge lips, the bigger the bulge at his crotch grew.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess screamed in pleasure as the boy thrust his cock into her soaked lips. A surge of pleasure shot through her entire body and she was now shaking with delight. "Oh yeah! You're so hard!!" She wrapped her arms around the boy and squeezed his ass.

She opened her eyes and looked at the boy who was still in the doorway. "Hey sexy. What's your name?"
"I'm uh... B-Brian..." the boy at the door said, unable to contain himself, his bilogically eager body forcing him to step forwards, "What is this...? What are you doing to me...?" he groaned, "I can't stop...!"

Egan and the other boy were still consumed by their lust, and pounding into Jessica as if she were the last woman on Earth. With a loud moan, they both came and filled her with their cum, but even then, they just continued humping her without stop.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess stifled another moan as she felt the boys' jizz flow into both of her holes. She could feel her orgasm getting closer, but she wanted to prolong it a bit.

"Well Brian, I'm feeling really good getting screwed by your sexy friend here. But what I could really use is some entertainment. Why don't you let that monster out of your pants and jerk off for me?" She licked her lips as she focused on the bulge in Brian's jeans.