Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
But the door continued to be banged on without any effect. The teacher had already thrown several warnings and threats, but it didn't seem as those would work. Eventually she decided to leave for the consierge's to look for a spare key, the banging stopping as they realized they had to wait outside. Jessica's cries were like muffled moans to the others, who passed it all up as some sort of crude joke or fooling around inside of the classroom.

"You're fucking hot," the middle boy said, groaning as he felt his dick about to burst with fresh cum, all thanks to the little play with the supersexy body of Jessica. "And I want to fuck you hard, Jessica!" he shouted. Intelligible and erratic, the boy didn't make himself wait and went down to penetrate Jessica, humping all six inches of his rock-hard pecker into the poor girl's wet snatch.

As she tasted the pre with those luscious, plump red lips of hers, the boy at the right thrust his cock into her mouth to finally silence her. He seemed to be growling out, commanding her to give him a blowjob. The other had gone around, pressing himself with his weight atop the dominated young woman, wrapping his arms around her most prominent assets.

With Jessica's huge knockers in his hands, the flesh overflowing in-between his fingers, hard, almost cruel gropes following as he pushed Jessica and the others forwards with untold strength, simply so he could press his dick against her back whilst he squeezed her tits from behind.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess tried to scream again, but the penis in her mouth made it completely useless. Her arms now free, she attempted to move, but the three were pressed too closely against her.

Why is this all happening? Just a few minutes ago no one would think about even taking me to a movie. Now they're fucking me!" She moaned deeply as she felt the six inches of meat thrust inside her. It was making her so wet, but she was in pain. They're going so hard. I feel like I'm going to explode.

She shrieked (or whatever sound it makes when you scream with a dick in your mouth) as the third boy's arms reached around her and gripped her breasts. She could feel his dick leave a thick coat of pre on her back and ass.
[Image: signature.png]
Had she been positioned differently, her sexy ass would've alread been penetrated, but instead, the horny male at her back simply continued squeezing, until they eventually pincered their fingers around her soft, pink nipples, pinching them hard, almost cruelly. Her tits felt wonderful both to her and in his hold, the naturally jiggly mound easily bending to whatever form he would make with his squeezing palms as his fingers tortured her sensitive nipples. In another context, this might've looked like a cute, childish foreplay.

But with the other two fucking both her mouth and pussy, the innocence was simply hurled out of the window. Energetic, and merciless, both boys began humping her oral and vaginal orifices. Their pounding could only pick up strength and speed. The middle boy was thrusting the hardest, but as she would soon be able to realize, the cock inside of Jessica's mouth was larger by an inch. Had this one been inside of her love hole, it may be hurting right now.

The orgasm of the first two hypnotized, physically attracted males was starting to build up rather fast. Jessica was so hot and sexy now that it was now entirely possible for her to make someone cum simply by posing, and since she was doing anything at all, they were already near ejaculating all their seed inside of her, even whilst the one behind continued to torture her new, over-sensitive breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess continued to moan, her mind racing as she tried to find a way out of the situation. I have to stop them! If they keep doing this I'm going to cum! She searched the room for some way out of the situation, but there just didn't seem to be anything.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire. "Please! Don't cum inside me!" She just wished this would all end.
And it did, but not in the way she would've wanted. All three of them let out a very loud moan of pleasure as their climaxes hit at the same time.

Jessica would be able to feel cum spurting in generous quantities both inside of her mouth and cunt, the boys still humping her in spite of experiencing the taxing effects of a mind-blowing orgasm. "Fuck yeah!" one of them cried, the one behind Jessica, who sprayed his cum all over her neck, back and shoulders, his hands suddenly squeezing her breasts the hardest yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure as she felt the boys blow their loads all over. She almost choked as sperm filled her mouth, but she managed to choke it down. She felt disgusting as more of the white stuff coated her back, and seaped over her shoulders onto her front.

Her breasts were being squeezed way too hard. They felt they would pop if that had been possible. But the most sickening part of it all was the insane tingling feeling in her crotch as the third boy's warm seed shot up into her pussy, bringing about her own orgasm.

"Noooo!!!" Jess could barely speak as her mind flooded with the warmth of the orgasm (plus her mouth was full of cum). She squirmed in place as the feeling came over her, and then slumped forward as it ended.
OOC: Do you think it'd be too far-fetched to say that since her boobs are so big and her body's so perfect, she can't feel pain when people go too rough on her tits because the hyper-sensitivity causes pleasure instead of pain? Just an idea. XP She could well get an orgasm from someone tit-fucking her or just kneading her breasts too much! XD

Additionally, how about her body's changed in such a way that no matter how much she cums, she'll always have more, and won't be able to be sexually satiated. Like an unaware super-nympho!

IC:

With Jess being drenched in cum by the boy behind her, the other two soon slumped to the side, unconscious. To Jessica it would've been strange at first, but her strong super-pheromones had influenced their hormones so much that they had spent themselves cumming. All that they would've ejaculated in two or three orgasms had been shot on or inside of the goddess of a young girl in one.

With middle boy and the oral-fucker sleeping, the boy on the back, who hadn't been as stimulated as them, still managed to go around Jessica, grabbing her by the shoulders to pull her up, staring onto her eyes, "You're so fucking hot," he said and went ahead to forcefully french her, before he eventually passed out.

Just then, the entrance's door flew open and a bewildered teacher made her way inside. She found a naked blonde with the biggest rack the school had ever seen, flawless skin, a sensual face and the sexiest body that had ever existed. Beside all that piece of booty though, lay the bodies of three unconscious, naked males. The teacher's eyes went wide with surprise, "Y-young lady!" she apprehensively shouted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I suppose. Maybe the lack of pain takes effect next time she transforms?

IC: Jess felt like she was going to explode. Her eyes filled with tears as the teacher entered the room. She attempted to cover her breasts and soaked pussy but it was useless. She still felt incredibly horny and sank to her knees, still subconsciously fingering herself.

"They-they raped me! They tore all of my clothes off and just started fucking me! I don't know why! There's something wrong with them!" Her whole body felt like it was on fire.
OOC: Works for me!

By the way, I've decided that the pheromones will just work on guys, rather than on everyone~ Maybe I'll be able to introduce antagonists to make her life harder, probably jealous girls that don't like Jess looking like the incarnation of a goddess of sex XD

So, now that the first introductory scene is over, how's it feel to play the most wanted chick in the whole world?

IC:

The teacher found it hard to believe. Three unconscious males were surrounding the girl, and she had the gall to continue fingering her. Circumstantially, she seemed guilty of what she was preaching. "Stop that right this instant! You seem every bit as guilty sas these three. I hope you haven't hurt each other!" she snarled, a plan already forming in her head. They would have to remain in this classroom till she got back with help.

"You stay here, and... dress yourself up! I'll go get the school nurse..." she said, turning her back and waving the curious mob of students surrounding the entrance, wanting to know what had happened inside, but the chemistry teacher simply hushed them all out, accompanying them to another classroom before going over to the nursery.

Just then, Jessica's body began reverting to its normal form. Her hair became messy and lost its golden color, her breasts shrank to near non-existance again, and her body became slightly pudgier, her legs and hips not being as alluring anymore. She was back to her normal form, her face also having lost all those super-sensual features.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-23-2011 12:31 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So, now that the first introductory scene is over, how's it feel to play the most wanted chick in the whole world?

OOC: Tiring. :P

Oddly enough, for the past few days in RL, I haven't gotten much dick. I practically had to rape my boyfriend yesterday.

Usually I don't have that hard a time getting laid.

By the way, I think you mean infirmary, not nursery. :P

IC:

Jess was in tears as the teacher told her what she planned to do. As the group of students left, she felt the intense tingling return. Not again! She looked down to see her colossal tits shrink back down to their usual tiny size. She noticed the hair matted to her shoulder return to its original color and texture, and she felt her face and legs revert to their previous bland shape.

She was by all means an average 17-year old girl again, minus being coated in cum and having three naked guys asleep around her. She looked down at her legs to see that her pants had been torn when the boy pulled them down. Now I'm She looked at the boys, who were beginning to stir back to consciousness. "Why the fuck did this happen?"