Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Uh, I asked you a question? :P

IC:

Stephen eagerly listened to Jessica's explanation, only to find himself disappointed at the lack of proper reasons for his new endowment. He did have it though, and that's all that mattered to him now. It's not like it had split in half and began spewing acid or tentacles like some horror movie would've had it happen, so he was happy to still be normal, just overly endowed as he was learning to enjoy.

It was then that his joy was broken as he noticed his little sister lying unconscious and cum-drapped at the crotch, naked, next to Jessica, "Woah, what the?! That's Jude!" with a quick move, he stood up, and Jessica would be able to see that monster penis bouncing along with his large testes, it was sexy as heck. His expression wasn't as sexy though, he seemed horrified at the sight of Jude like that.

"N-no... don't tell me..." he gulped, "What happened?! I didn't do her, did? Oh god, how could I forget about my family..." he was only glad his parents were both at work at this time, but Jude... Had he... and with this monster...?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Enjoying the RP? Yes, very much! Twisted

IC: Jess stood up and watched as Stephen examined his sister. She folded her arms as tears appeared in her eyes. "You didn't do anything. I did." She knelt down and pushed Jude's hair from her eyes. "She came home while you were screwing me, and I got her involved. She didn't want to do it, but I kept on goading her. She gave in and stripped down. She wasn't penetrated or anything."

She thought over the insanity of it all. "It's not like I forced her or anything. She didn't lose her head like you. She was just really horny. And apparently, so was I..."
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: Woot!

IC:

"Ow, man, what a mess..." Stephen groaned, rubbing behind his head. In a way, he was just happy he hadn't screwed his own sister, let alone use his new tool on her. "This is my fault. Should have gone to my room before things got out of hand..." the situation wasn't looking any bright, yet Jessica would be able to see her best friend with the monster dick still hard and bouncing with each step he took. He still seemed to be horny in spite of what was going on, he even was absent-mindedly stroking that huge length, dripping pre all over as he paced back and forth aimlessly.

He was thinking of what to do, but his new genitals apparently took a good amount of priority over his sub-conscious.

OOC: I was thinking that next time (If there's a next time) that Stephen eats her out, the effects will further boost him and make him morph into some cryptid-like beast that works more or less like your goddess form does? Except he's kinda monstrous and ripped.

Maybe Stephen could have some sort of hidden cryptid DNA code in his genes and the hormone-crazer sexual juices from Jess activates it, which explains why he's the only male that's going to undergo transformation all of it thanks to your body. :P

Might be a far-fetched idea though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess blushed as she noticed Stephen touching himself. "Uh, Stephen..." She pointed to the pre he was getting on the floor and on Jude. She still felt incredibly embarrassed about being naked around him, but she was being turned on by his erection.

"By the way, I'm pretty sure Jude will remember what happened when she wakes up, which I doubt will take very long..."
OOC: o.รด

I asked you a questioooooooonnnn...

IC:

"Yeah, I realize that. I guess we'll have to explain..." said Stephen, still stroking himself profusely, not minding that there was a huge, growing puddle of pre underneath his feet. He was nothing short of a literal stallion now. The copious amounts of pre-seminal juice on the floor told Jessica that if he blew a load he would very well be able to cover someone's body in his cum.

The boy eventually realized that he was touching himself and then blushed, "Woah, sorry about that. Geez, look at the mess I just made..." he casually said. Something seemed wrong about him, as if he had become increasingly unbothered by his own lust-inducing actions, or how abnormally endowed he was. "Jess, help me out, alright? I should get clothed, don't wanna have to explain anything to my sister while naked. Fuck, I need this thing smaller though... won't be able to fit my pants if it's this big..." he groaned, looking down half-annoyed at his massive penis.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'd rather he not turn into anything inhuman. Incredibly lust driven with a 12-incher is fine, but I'm not very comfortable with anything bigger than that.

I'm actually visualizing him as an actual friend I have named Stephen, so I'd rather not make him all weird and creepy. :P

IC: Jess blushed intensely. "Help you out?" Jess wasn't sure whether he meant helping him clean up and get dressed, or helping him get his dick to go down. She looked at the floor and picked up what remained of her clothing. "I have nothing to wear..."

OOC: By the way, Stephen's gonna have to keep his dick in one of his pants legs to hide that monster.
OOC: Sure thing. And it's 14''. That's not way overkill though, is it? ;P

IC:

"Damn, you're right," said a worried Stephen, before he actually took a gander at the sleeping Jude and had an idea, "Quick, go upstairs and to the left. You can put on her underwear at least," after saying that though he winced slightly. Telling his best friend to wear a 15 year old's underwear, knowing said 15 year old's curves were better might not have sounded good at all.

"I'll uh... try to go get dressed too, 'kay?" With that, Stephen didn't wait for any confirmation and simply rushed off to his room. Jessica would be able to hear him stopping by the bathroom to finish jerking off, where he left a rather descomunal amount of seed washing down the sink. Fortunately, once he was done, Stephen's 14'' monster went down to a significantly more manageable 9'' flaccid, yet still sexy and thick cock. With that, he quickly went to his room to get dressed.

A couple minutes afterwards, Stephen came back dressed in a T-shirt and his biggest jogging pants, his enormous dick could be seen past the left leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: No, that's fine. :P

IC: Jess sighed and headed upstairs, stepping into Jude's bedroom. She looked in the dresser drawer and found a pair of yellow panties. She breathed a sigh of relief as she found that they fit, but she had far less luck with bras. Jude's bust was unfortunately large enough that none of them would stay in place on Jess' body.

Just perfect. His little sister is a babe compared to me. She continued to look around for clothing but it appeared that everything else was in the wash. She headed back downstairs in just the panties. "This was all that fit." Her face was still bright red. It got redder as she saw the bulge in Stephen's pant leg. She heard Jude move a bit as she started to wake up.
"Well, damn, here, use this..." said Stephen as he stripped his shirt off, then handed it to Jessica. She would be able to put it on, and while it was larger than she needed, it would cover her small breasts and nipples from sight.

That's when Jude slowly stirred awake. She opened her eyes and slowly sat up, she didn't look like she had a headache or was exhausted, just sort of groggy from the forced, short nap. Jude rubbed her eyes with her fists and then blinked as she made out the two figures that stood before her. "Steve?" she softly said, not bothered by the fact that he was topless, and didn't have time to look down at the incredibly sexy bulge in his jogging pants, and instead looked to his right.

"Jessica..." Jude softly said, "Wait. Didn't you dye yourself blonde? Where're your implants? What the hell happened?" she suddenly asked, and fast, the information not seeming to make sense to her. Last time she saw her, Jessica literally looked like a goddess, but now she was back to her more than unimpressive, flat self.

Stephen was beyond himself, blinking in surprise. He had never heard his sister so pissed off. In fact, he was so stunned that he didn't speak a single word as Jude kept talking about his best friend's alternate body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess let out a small frightened squeak. She didn't expect Jude to be so vicious once she woke up. "P-please calm down. I's kind of a long story..."

She felt so small and weak with Stephen's sister yelling at her like this. The only thing keeping her from crying was the fact that Jude and was completely naked and she at least at a t-shirt and panties on. "By the way, you're still naked...and wet."