Join our server on Discord

Requests and Generosity..All for nothing?
Reading that.. Perhaps I may also have been indifferent and not genuine with some people in the past. And I guess I am now reaping some of what I have sown years ago.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Mistake made, lesson learned. Move on. People come and go, but true friendships are never forgotten. Also, give time to time, because haste makes waste. One step at a time and you'll cover a mile.

I'm running out of sayings to use, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
People come and go, but true friendships are never forgotten.

Something nowadays that are hard to come by at times, sadly. :/
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
But that's what makes them special. You don't want 1000 true friends, because aside that impracticality you'll inadvertingly lose sight of what makes them special.

When you have people that understand you, help and support you and just generally love having fun with you at any given time (Within human reason of course), you have a great friend there. You would be very greedy if you wanted many of those. You wouldn't even be able to keep up with that many people that would need you as support and partner~

I personally am happy with what I got :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucky you.
I'll concede that luck is a factor in this, because there are as many interests as there are people, not to mention you don't decide who calls you their friend.

All the same, you're the one that decides who to call YOUR friend. So maybe you should start from there. Just think of what makes a friend to you, and then if you feel like searching, begin with all your confidence :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not to mention the issue of genuine friendship.. Like you said, there could be one or two individuals out there who're might only hang around just because of your stuff. Not giving a damn about you as a person even if you're alive or six feet under the ground.

People can be at times a selfish and insensitive lot.

And no, I don't have the best of luck.
Luck is random. Can't blame yourself for something that's out of your control.

^ That is you 'delving too much', like I said.

You shouldn't bring yourself down, there's no way that'll do you good when trying to make an impression.

*Hug* And like I said, not everyone out there's an insensitive douchebag~ but you gotta give yourself a chance before you try to give others one!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You appreciate your art more than anyone else because you know the amount of effort you put into it. Maybe you should put a video or something up on the amount of time and care you put into one drawing.
SnK, do you want me to maybe write something for you in return for those requests?
[Image: signature.png]