Join our server on Discord

Restart
Ok then. Cool. I might can post it other places if you can get a good pitch for it.
Hmm, I never was good with non-baseball pitch's. I'll work on it at the dentists on saturday. Meanwhile, I made a hidden beach for the player to get more pics on the Pic.T.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Say... Is there anyway that you can change a setting in game and make the Pokemon that show up in the wild, or in trainer battles, the same pictures from the HentaiDex? Just wondering...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
It would be a really small and bad quality picture but yes, it is possible by changing the sprite pic. I'm working on the logo right now, stupid paint wont let me paste one more thing with invisible background, but as soon as I get it to work I'll post a link to the new start screen. Right now there are gonna be 6-7 playable character sprites.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ha. Yeah, paint is hard sometimes. That's why I changed to Neopaint.

But just give me info like on the back of a game box.
Hmm...Sounds cool :) And yes, paint is some time Evil I have a question.: when you finished, you upload somewhere(mediafire,megaupload, etc..) ?
Sorry guys, real life and the flu took me out of commission, I'm working on it now so I hopefully will have it done by this upcoming week, hopefully. Yeah Grol, I'll upload it on 4Shared since I have an account there already. There might be a few spelling errors in the game since my whole body is numb.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
That's fine. I might have figured you'd be busy with Black or White.
Nah, I haven't gotten it yet, sometime next week I hope.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Great then. Make sure to get the ticket off of Wi-Fi for Victini. 4-10 in the end.