Join our server on Discord

Restart
Ok, so I got hit with a lot of boredom a few weeks ago, then I remembered my old projects from before I had to wipe my computer. So I resumed my quest to make a better pokemon game, ruby33. For now all my previous projects are put on hold until I get bored again.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ok. I've seen quite a few hacks. Both harder and what could be a full game.
Might be nice once you discuss more about it.
I'm not really sure what is gonna be changed aside from the fact that you can go to all regions up to Hoenn, including some TCG only regions. If you guys have some good suggestions, I'll add them and give you credit in the credits.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Huh. Interesting. Using a Gen 3 GBA ROM to hack are you? I've only seen those.
Yeah, hacking gen 1 and 2 are a pain, gen 3 was the most open game set so far so thats why everyone uses them. I came up with a few item and move ideas that I'm gonna test and see how popular they are. I'm also gonna make it so that you meet the trick master in each region after you beat him in the previous one.

Items:
Premier Potion: Heals 20 Hp and gets rid of any not shown status ailments (infatuation, confusion, etc. etc.)
Pokegear update: Picture Trader: After you beat a female trainer(and maybe male if people want it) You can talk to her again to get some hentai uploaded to your Pic.T. You can get it from a scientist at Devon Co.

Moves:
Breeder: Update later when my phone is charged
Succubus/ Seed Eater: Update later when my phone is charged.

If you can help me decide what to name the second move, Succubus or Seed Eater, that would be greatly appreciated.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Well If You can only go into all of the regions up to Hoenn, could you put all of the pokemon in it up to Sinnoh?

A pokemon game without Lucario? In this day and age? Unthinkable? How am I supposed to have the perfect all female fantasy team to daydream about as I play without a Lucario?

Picture Trader?! Stroke of genius!

You are making the perfect Pokemon game... But beyond perfect would be a "DayCare Mating" Minigame!

Anyways... Just a few suggestions, And I highly look forward to playing the final result, if you are going to distribute it!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I'm working on figuring out hot to import more pokemon into the game right now, the problem is that its a pain removing space limits when you have to sift through ASM code. Funny enough, I actually have a couple of doodles for something like a daycare game, the problem is getting it programmed and into the game. I'm gonna add a set of binoculars on the volcano to make the volcano actually worth going to and so that they look into the daycare center so you can snap a few pictures of them breeding, but I'm gonna make a random event that you look into a back room and see the daycare old people going at it. It's gonna cost fifty yen/whatever money they use to use the binoculars, if you get the picture of the daycare people then you can blackmail them and get your next pokemon out free of charge, and maybe after ten or so times get like a special pass to the yard, I'll add a small forest full of pokemon and trainers if I do that.
Edit:
If I tone down the graphics I could release sinnoh as a patch, or just make lucario a part of the game and... never mind, I wanna see some lopunny action so I'm gonna add the whole dex. Also, what do you want as your pokemon avatar in the credits, since your now a/the creative development staff member, hah, I could make a pic of your current avatar doing a lucario, making you a real staff "member."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I hope it turns out okay.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks, this is the first time anyone besides me will get to play the games I make.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
That makes sense Wise but don't worry, I understand much weirder/more complicated then this.

And it's a prony game. Ok. This puts the hard to play up more. Good work.
I may play this. I may have an idea for a trainer if you want.