Join our server on Discord

Dont post here or you will become a girl mon!
*Looks around at the room rather surprised and blushes* If I didn't know any better I'd think you had planned this from the beginning. *leans up and kisses Casey while I pull her into the bed on top of me* Yes, let's do just that. *seems to be shifting from dominant and aggressive to tender and submissive as I trail light almost timid kisses over Casey's neck*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
How do you contral this thing!? *crash lands on the ground, rolls over to Mikemon, as my bra snapped off, showing off a cute pair of C cups*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Oh, you flatter me. I did conjure this up at the last minute. I am a witch, after all. *I remove the rest of my costume leaving my gloves on.* Now let's get this party started." *I start to take off mt right glove.* You know the best part with these. *I remove it revieling a dildo on each finger.* You can hide anything in them. Now which one to use. *I feel each one until I decide on the thick 9" pink one covered with bumps. I removed the rest of them. I then rip off Salem's panties and brought it to my nose. The intoxicating scent caused a small stream of cum to go down my leg.* Now lets get this party started. *I plunged the dildo right up her cunt to the hilt.*
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
*steps through the doorway and looks back in, turning back into my usual male lion form as I leave the room*

Yeah, not yiffing as a female...

*leaves*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Black the Mikemon catches Dark the Lunamon "Are you ok?"
*Yelps and moans as my soaked sex clamps down on the big pink stick* O-ooh! A-a little rough!...M-more! It feels great! *I lift my hips up against the dildo and moans more* Don't worry about being gentle, I am a mega after all. *sucks on Casey's breasts more, trailing my tongue around her nipples as my hand rubs and probes her pussy*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*I can hardly control myself. Salem's stimulations are driving me crazy.* Don't worry, my little demonic beauty. I've got no intention of going gentle with you." *I pick up another dildo. This one is a deep purple that's ridged in a corkscrew pattern.* Just as I hope you won't be gentle with me. *I climb on top of her in the 69 position.* Now, give me what I deserve. *I turn my own dildo on vibrate to its highest and and pumping it in and out while sucking on her clit. I shove my own dripping pussy in her face.*
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
*a bit dizzy eyed* I'm alright...@w@
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mike helps Luna to stand up "Sorry... I just... well... got crazy for a moment" Mike the Lunamon blushes looking at Dark the Lunamon eyes
*Gives a loud gasp as the vibrations and rapid pounding catch me by surprise* Oooooooh! I'll try and keep up with little wicked witch! * I plunge the drilldo deep and turn it up high as it would go before pumping it in and out, meanwhile adding a couple fingers to the mix and suckling her clit in return*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions