Join our server on Discord

Dont post here or you will become a girl mon!
Dont post here or you will become a girl mon! Wait I posted here so...

Blackveedramon watches himseft over...

[Image: Mikemon.jpg]

OH no, I am a female cat!

*cries
Hmmm... So If I post here, I get chick-ified and turn into a Digimon? Well that doesn't sound so-

*Poof*

[Image: Lekismon.jpg]

Oh, crap... Well, I guess this isn't so bad... What're you whining for, Black? This is actually okay...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
So...let me get this stright. If I post here I get to change into a female digimon...right? That doesn't sou-

*poof*

[Image: Lunamon_b.png]

I just have to open my mouth...*sighs*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Hey! Dark looks just like me!

*pokes his medallion*

Except smaller and much less hot...

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
But she is more cute!
But I'm hotter...

*angrily picks Black up by the nape of his/her neck*

RIGHT?! Evil

Growls being a Mikemon "You want a fight sister?"
*forms a water bubble on her right glove, throwing Black away with her left arm*

Just say that I'm hotter and I won't need to ram this *hefts the bubble* down your throat!

Mikemon jumps at Lekismon atacking her with her claws
*dodges the claw attack, then launches the water bubble at the attacking feline, quickly forming two more afterwards*