Join our server on Discord

Dont post here or you will become a girl mon!
Black the Mikemon tears Dark the Lunamon dress away, revealing its soft white underwear "Hehe"
*blushes deeply, makes a water sphere, shooting at Mikemon*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*Mikemon gets her chest and face all wet with water, she grins "I am a champion dear, you are only a rockie" She turns Lunamon around and starts to lick her face
*blushes deeper, unable to do anything, watching Mikemon licking her face*

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*I shudder at Salem's touch. My nipples are poking through the thin fabric of my costume.* "Oooh yyyeah. T-T-That's nice. You've did this before, have you." *I remove my own top.* What say we find someplace less noisy. But first..."

*I chant under my breath and move my one hand in a circular motion. My broom heads straight for Dark. It scoops her up and heads up away from Black. It stops at about 50 feet. I glare at Black.*

"When a lady says no, she means no, Black. Whether transformed or not. Have a problem with that, then come at me, an Ultimate." *I look back at Salem.* Now where were we? Oh yes, finding someplace less noisy. *Placing my hand under her robe and rubbing her inner thigh.*
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
black the Mikemon looks at Dark the Lunamon "Hey, come back here!"
*holds onto Cassey's broom, still has a blush on my face*

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*Shudders and moans* A-aahh! Yes I have, but you seem a little more skilled. *kisses and suckles Casey's breasts, lightly tugging her nipples with my teeth* If you're too shy then I suppose we good find some place a little more private. *Slides my hands under her costume and squeezes her ass*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*I continue to groan in esctacy.* What, me shy? Don't be silly. I just don't want to share you right now. *I scoop Salem in my arms and head towards the nearest room. Upon entering, the small of rose incense filled the air. In the middle of the room is a heart shaped bed surrounded by burning candles. I closed the door behind us.* I think this will do nicely. *I place her on the bed.* Now, what say we really get to know each other? *wink*
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Black the Mikemon looks at dark the Lunamon, who is still in just white underwear "Look, I am sorry, could you please come back? I promise I wont be rude"