Join our server on Discord

Dont post here or you will become a girl mon!
*sighs* This what you guys, girls in this case are fighting about? Breasts sizes? *shacks my head, staying out of the fight*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Hmph, you are so young and naive, Dark. I'm only saying that I'm more au naturale than that. *points at Salem, but then grins* There's no way any of what's she's sporting is real.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
*moans at the slap* They are not implants! *Pulls Casey close so that my larger breasts squish against her smaller ones* See? they're the real deal! *Blushes and tries not to moan at this contact*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh, really. Let's see, shall we. *I pull down Salem's top and fondle her breasts.* They look real, but I need to do a more thorough examination. *I massage one of her nipples with my thumb and index fingers while sucking on the other.*
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Aaahh! *blushes and moans at the fondling, my nipples harden as they're sucked and teased* Ooo-ohhh my! H-hold on-Ooooh! *gets a little lost in the pleasure before coming to (some) of my senses* Two can play that card! *Pulls down Casey's top and starts fondling them roughly* Just how real are yours there? *Gives a good squeeze and smirks despite my still red face*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*watching Casey and Salem* G-Go get a room, you t-two...*looks at a mirror at myself* Why do I have to be...small, compere to almost everyone...but may Mikemon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Black the Mikemon hugs Dark the Lunamon "Hey, you are still cute"
*smiles, looks over at Black* Thanks.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Black the Mikemon then grins and unleashes her claws looking at Dark the Lunamon "That dress... just has to go go go!"
*sees Mikemon's claws, shacking my head no* No...get away from me. *takes a few steps back, falling backwards, landing on my back*

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds