Join our server on Discord

Draconic Lust
"Mmmrrr, c'mon. You love your big, tight ass. You love it when I worship it, don't you? C'mon, tell me you want me to kiss your butt," Mar grinned, nuzzling Foria's ass while pushing her chest onto the counter, squeezing her immense rack against the wooden platform as his cock stood up with a renewed erection, pressing against her belly and the underside of her boobs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I only love it when you worship me, but I guess either way works." she continued smiling back at him. Though she felt his erection drew near her chest, her body growing more aroused as she felt his hard dick close to her body. Her long tail stroke the underside of his balls teasing him more. "And I love it when you do bad things to me."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, really?" Mar grinned, then reached for one of the many wine bottles on the ground. He wanted to test her.

Uncorking the bottle easily, Mar then suddenly plunged it right into Foria's butt, the contents of the bottle starting to flow inside of the dragoness, but Mar pushed the bottle further and further in, trying to make her big butt eat it! "I'll admit you sure got some powerful elasticity."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foria shivered slightly, moaning out as the bottle stretched inside of her again. "Careful, I might break that glass if you do me wrong." she continued to murr. Seemingly enjoying the pleasure she felt the smooth glass going inside her rump.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wow, didn't know sexy girls like you could empty a full bottle of wine with her..." But before Mar could say 'butt', he pushed a bit too much and the bottle literally vanished inside of Foria. She might've been too strong, or her insides incredibly maleable, because the bottle didn't explode, it actually felt like a nice dildo going further inside of her until it finally vanished painlessly.

In fact, it had been as if Foria had just inserted herself for pleasure and eaten something to satiate hunger at the same time, the result being a pleasant feeling, even if this wasn't meant to happen normally. Mar looked down at Foria, expecting her reaction, "Are you okay?" he asked, not having expected her beautiful rear to actually 'drink' and 'eat' the bottle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foria groaned more as he push it all inside her ass. Oddly, even though her ass isn't like a stomach, it completely took it in and the alcohol is taking an effect on her. She didn't feel anything but she was feeling intoxicated. Though there isn't she be barfing on the counter that she thought she could've been. She was fine.

She tried to stand on Mar but shaken, nearly falling off of him as he was like a huge stand on board for her, though his bods made her tumbled. "N-no-no. I'm fine." she smiled frantically clearly obvious she had the dose of that strong wine's effect.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: It's hilarious and sexy at the same time, isn't it? :P

IC:

"Hey, you okay?" Mar asked again, extending his arm to catch the tippy dragoness. "Ho there. I didn't know you could do something like that... It was kinda sexy," the male admitted, trying to keep his arms around Foria to make sure she wouldn't fall and hurt herself, at the same time allowing the female to feel all of his gigantic, hard muscles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She felt his big large muscles. And she was aroused by him holding her like a doll. "Aww aren't you a sweetie?" She didn't catch on how she able to take the glass inside of her, but Foria knows one thing. Mar has a big sack and she wants him. "I'm fine big boy. I just want more of you."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh. I can give your ass proper insertion if that's what you want," Mar grinned confidently, rubbing himself against her large underside, "You won't pull me in like you did with that wine bottle though, will you?" he laughed, as if that was possible.

The image of Foria pulling some other person inside of her body by her butt suddenly came over his mind though, and it aroused him. The head of his cock suddenly poked her back, allowing her to feel Mar's incredibly thick phallus once more, as the penis grew erected.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well to tell you the truth, I don't eat any other animals that walk on land other than ferals(like pigs walking on fours etc). Only my friend can, I can tell you that. Even eat an occasional zombie he joked." Foria was talking about Soljowl the crazy hyena that Mar knew about. She was still drunk on alcohol, though she felt the poke from his cock touching her side.

"Helllo big fella~." she smiled sexually despite being daze from the wine she had ate from her ass. "You know I'm a big fan of hot spicy food. You don't mind if I spice up a bit on your sausage?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)