Join our server on Discord

Draconic Lust
Two dragons at a competitive streak. Who will win? Foria is tempted to challenge the dragon god; not knowing the outcome of this formidable situation. How will that suffice? By having sex of course! A valkyrie shapeshifter had herself in loose chains of biding herself of facing Mar.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(So, this is a two person rp? Who is the other person?)
OOC: It's me, lol. Lily just forgot to mention it.

Let's go where I remember we left off, Lily.

IC:

Mar wrapped his arms tightly against Foria, immobilizing her in his grasp as he rubbed her against the super-thick shaft of his cock. "C'mon, grrrr... rub your own tits, show me how much you like their size, mrr?" he coherced, squeezing her ass tightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foria smiled promptly at him, her hands pressed them against his massive cock against him, letting him feel her easily harden nipples teasing and she profoundly murred at him. "It feels ever so extravagant." She smiled sensually at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As she showed them to him, Mar rubbed his gigantic shaft over her front, his claws reaching for her large tits, his fingers catching her nipples from their sides respectively, "Mmrrr, c'mon, cry for me babe. You like your tits being played roughly with, don'tcha?" the dragon hotly said, squeezing the sensitive nipples almost cruely for her pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The red moaned out fiercely, her body heat building up like a heated furnace. She pressed her breasts squeezing his cock which nested between her two mounds tightly as she can muscled up from her arms. She was enjoying it all the same for the blue dragon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With his cock in-between her breasts, Mar began fucking her cleavage wildly, the tip of his immense cock often bopping her on the cheek, smearing it with pre as he squeezed her nipples harder, wanting her to scream in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foria felt her breasts producing the liquid from her tips, gasping as his hands squeezing her and rubbing his cock at her. Her tail acting like a whip though her legs binding his waist from taking off if he ever did orgasm. Tightly gripping him as she wildly sang her heart out at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With that, Mar began humping her boobs hard, growling out loud as his pleasure began topping, approaching his orgasm quickly.

Minutes later, Mar finally hit his peak and let out a loud, dominating roar as he suddenly began to ejaculate like a hose sending off gallon after gallon of dragon spooge out. Foria got a massive shower of warm sticky dragon seed, turning her white with his semen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her milk hitted his face and chest with half of its impact that Mar's semen had his lunch. Foria was growling from anticipation of this sensational sex. She murred with complete satisfaction on her face.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)