Join our server on Discord

Draconic Lust
OOC: But you wrote that she's a canine <.< Read your earlier post.

IC:

"Mrrawr... RAWR! Hope your ass is hungry!" Mar roared out loud as a heavenly orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks. As he hugged Foria tightly, wrapping his arms around the underside of her huge tits, he squeezed them for her pleasure as gallon after gallon of dragon seed began forcing its way inside of her stomach, his cock lodged deep inside of her ass.

Foria would have no choice but to feel what a true dragon's orgasm is like, which would probably throw her in a state of bliss and happiness from the pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Opps my mistake. xDD;;;

The red dragoness groaned as she felt that seems to be like an huge explosion coming from her ass. She found herself climaxed as well when that huge cum hit her. Her tail still clinging around his back. "Ohhhhhh~!" she felt his claws dug her breasts. Feeling the enjoyable pleasure through her system as she became heavily intoxicated.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A common practise for the huge dragon, just as he finished evacuating all the copious amounts of jizz into Foria's stomach, he hugged her from behind and began running his slick dragon tongue all over her neck, being the affectionate big blue hunk he was.

"You loved that, didn't you?" he grinned, giving her ass a few more humps just to make her butt feel the giant dick, "You love huge cocks, and you love getting so much cum inside of you, don't you?" he tauned, wanting to make her feel like a good slut. Not calling her slut though, because that would've been explicitally insulting her, which he didn't want to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foria huffed until it was over. She giggled lightly still having energy to spare. Feeling the tongue lathered her thin layered of scales, it teases her so much so. "Of course I do." she replied saucy muffling a giggle with her hand. Even though he did called her a slut during the time she made him angry. But she did made him angry and she loved it when guys get mad at her.

"But I love vicious men like yourself. Just seeing them pissed just turns me on even more." Turning her body around; her finger stroke his chest and bit his neck alittle hard. "Though your huge dragonhood is quite a show."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar grinned, "Your ass wasn't half bad either," he murred, looking down at the comparatively smaller dragoness, "It's so big... and fat," he laughed heartily, going around with his hand before cracking it against Foria's sexy rear. Mar liked calling girls with perfect butts 'fat asses', because their size and shape were super sexy to him. Foria was no exception, since her hips were amazing and beautiful, as well as plump, just as he liked.

His cock throbbed still, showing Foria he was ready to go at it, even if he hadn't said so.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foria chuckled at that. Feeling as if this dragon had gain an intimate interest in her, especially the way he keeps looking at her rear end. "I am flattered to hear that big boy." she gave a smirk. "I wouldn't mind if you keep going at me, your cock is such a strong play thing." the gunslinger murred sensually.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmrrr..." Mar murred as he stroked his cock in front of her, "You really want it huh? Never heard of an anal-virgin wanting more so fast. Interesting!" he grinned, "But first, I want a little show. C'mon, shake that booty for me, spank and grope yourself, tell me how much of a slut you are, you want your ass fucked, don't you?" he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If that turns him on. She might as well go overboard with it. Her daring smile has just easily appeared, her butt is already infront of him but she wanted him to be wanting so bad he'll be on his knees and his mouth would be dropping and drooling all over as she teasing him. Guiding her index finger to her tongue, she salivated it until it was enough for her to put it to her tits.

Foria's finger guided her saliva to her butt cheeks. Stroking it and caressing it along with her other arm caressing her wet tits. "Does that makes you want me more from this sexy slut?" of course she is asking for him. If that makes him horny then she'll make him even more hornier than he already is by doing what she loves to do. Make men go crazy over her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Who wouldn't?" asked Mar in a rhetorical way as his eyes glided upon her form. Her fingers dancing from her lips to her tits and then her ass, she looked both needy and strangely pleased already. Mar paid no mind to the latter, if there was a girl needing him, he couldn't turn his back on them.

Reaching with his claws out, Mar grabbed Foria by her ass and pulled her off the counter, holding her off-ground with a grin. He loved man-handling his girls, and he was treating the elder dragoness as a girl in need of protection and handling. "Now, how do you feel about this, hm?" he then planted a nice kiss on her left buttcheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her devilish grin appearing more alluring as ever. Foria's plainly stared out at him, it seems like the dragon is hard to make him fall for her. Usually most guys would drool all over her, fainted, ask for her number, or their nosebleed from her actions. This guy has a strong steel hand in him able to resist her utmost charms but he is rather attracted to her bosom. Which she felt surely that's the case he would lay eyes upon.

"You are very perplex I must say." Feeling his tender kiss right on her round flesh. "Though I admit it is nice getting the attention from dragon god." she sweetly praised. "And for your case, I don't need to be carried like a baby, I can take care of myself you know. What you need is to be careful around me." she murred.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)