Join our server on Discord

Draconic Lust
"Mmmrrr, you sure liked getting a cum shower, didn't you?" Mar smirked, licking his lips from the excess milk on his face. "Man, sure got some tasty milk in those huge tits, Foria."

With a chuckle, Mar brought Foria onto his arms and craddled her as if she was a baby, "Now how about we actually penetrate your cute little butt?" he grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The gunslinger huff for a moment, though it didn't take long for her to catch her breath. Foria noticed what he's doing and she dislikes being treated as an infant. "Treat me like a woman or else you'll get an unhappy treatment." She dangerously threatened with a cold smile.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oooh, demanding. I like," Mar further taunted her, but then softly put her down on the ground, only to seize her by the waist again and then thrust her against the drinking bar, her boobs serving as cushion for her chest.

Keeping her immobilized, leaning forwards and with her chest on the bar, the larger, stronger dragon grinned, "I'll treat you like what you are. A naughty girl that needs her butt filled!" he growled. His still hard-member suddenly thrust into Foria's large butt, the first twelve inches going inside her asshole with some effort since the large buttcheeks squeezed each other hard. "Mrawr! You're tight!" he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foria had to admit by the sheer size of his cock was big enough to make feel the pleasure points inside of her. She gritted her teeth, putting both her hands on the bar table for an extra support. Her firey wings was big enough that Mar could feel it's heat.

Though Foria found an ale nearby, drunk it fast and breaking the glassware at blue dragon's arm. "Impressed you manage to tame like me." She murmurred softly at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
To Foria's surprise, Mar's arm didn't even get a bruise, his muscle-backed scales having absorbed most of the impact. He began pushing, the rest of his 36 inches going into her anal hole, reaching as deep as it would get until Mar managed to fully penetrate the dragoness.

With a lustfuly grin, Mar mounted Foria, telling her: "You were a challenge to tame, but you should know that you can't hope to dominate a dragon like me," his tongue went out and gently draped over her neck, licking at her sensitive spots to make her moan: "Your butt feels great by the way. It's so big, yet so damn tight. You must never have had anyone give you some dick in here, huh? First timer with anal sex?" he taunted. "I promise you'll love it."

He wanted to make Foria scream in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The gunslinger groaned as he went deep inside of her. Her tail whipped out powerfully, feeling her body trying to adjust to his large dick inside of her. Of course nobody had fuck her in the ass before so it was pretty new to her. She usually prefer guys doing it to her pussy. Though this is an incredible feeling!

"Maybe someday." she continued to grin in a sensual manner. Feeling his tongue licking her heated body, hot enough that felt like tasting sweet hot chilies. She moaned pleasuringly with excitement that she became wet. Her aroma went in his nostrils, tempting him to go on harder. "That I don't mind how many times you can tap me, I could tire you out big guy." she continued to taunt him further.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you joking? You have to rest on those big tits of yours for support or else you'd wear yourself out like this!" Mar laughed hornily, hugging her from behind really hard, humping her ass even faster now that he was stimulated with her arousal scent.

Thrusting even harder, Mar fully hilted his massive cock inside of Foria, stopping for a brief moment for her to realize that three feet (one meter) was lodged deep into her ass, bringing her pleasure that she probably didn't know existed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragoness moan out in ecstasy, feeling a slight pain but a mixture of more overwhelming insensible desire breaking into her. Wow, that is a whole lot of dragon. She is even panting from the big dick of his. "Oh I can handle you just fine dragon." she continued. Foria not going to give up that easily from a muscular dragon! "I'm ready for you anytime!" Her teeth bared, and her claws scrapped the wood with her sharp claws.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I like a good sport!" Mar grinned, impressed by Foria's endurance, his cock only going deeper and faster as well as harder with each one of his thrusts, Mar was near to his orgasm already.

OOC: lol, wasn't she a dragoness?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: She is, she does have sharp claws. xD

The red dragoness continued moan out louder as he repeated fucked her hard in the ass. Thanks to the table and her breasts, she was able withstand his powerful thrusts into her. Her flank tail drapped across his broadly chest as to feel his muscular physique.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)