Join our server on Discord

Draconic Lust
"Go ahead baby, you ate a bottle of wine, why don't you ate my bottle of cum?" Mar smirked, thumping Foria on the side with his massive dick, "Bet you give awesome head."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grinning she held up a spicy sauce and marinating his huge cock with her fingers. "Of course I do sweet thing." Foria teased, her palm hands stroking both his sides.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar blinked, unable to understand what was going on. His large cock didn't feel pain, but it did sting a little, "Uh... what are you doing...?" he asked, growling a bit as she touched his large member.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I did say I would spice things up." Foria grinned, continuing covering the huge cock with sauce. "Remember I'm a fire/earth dragon. I take my dressings seriously." she giggled sensually.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aren't you being a little over the top... ridiculous?" Mar asked as he shivered a bit. Thankfully, his cock wasn't allergic or sensitive with the stuff Foria was applying, "It's starting to sting, why don't you suck me off already?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The red dragoness merely wave a finger at him. "Patience is a virtue my dear." She held the cock up and licked around it. Fire seething through her mouth as if she was toasting him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)