Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will Dark Knightmon challenge Bagramon personally in future episodes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think he will. Feeling all confident and all.
75.00%
3 75.00%
Nah. He's above that.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Dark Knightmon Bound To Challenge or Fight Bagramon Personally?
(02-06-2011 07:53 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Yes because you are the series writer and know how the anime will end, I meant he will die in the series end. Otherwise this season would have the worst ending ever. He is the only important evil one without any sympathetic characteristics, Lilithmon wants a strong male to love, Blastmon is a closet gay, Tactimon follows some kind of warrior code. Darkknightmon just wants power and nothing will stop him unless he is killed.

Except you just made up the sympathetic characteristics for the other three.

We know that DarkKnightmon will Xros with the other main Digimon in the penultimate episode, and it will therefore likely appear in the final episode too.

Why would they Xros with him if he was still evil at that point?
[Image: signature.png]
WTF I didn't think he would xros with anyone actually. I thought he would become like Blackwargreymon in the end confused for a while then become good
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(02-06-2011 08:01 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(02-06-2011 07:53 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Yes because you are the series writer and know how the anime will end, I meant he will die in the series end. Otherwise this season would have the worst ending ever. He is the only important evil one without any sympathetic characteristics, Lilithmon wants a strong male to love, Blastmon is a closet gay, Tactimon follows some kind of warrior code. Darkknightmon just wants power and nothing will stop him unless he is killed.

Except you just made up the sympathetic characteristics for the other three.

We know that DarkKnightmon will Xros with the other main Digimon in the penultimate episode, and it will therefore likely appear in the final episode too.

Why would they Xros with him if he was still evil at that point?

Made up? Blastmon calls Tactimon Tac-chan and keeps asking himseft if he is in love everytime he sees a male he likes.

Lilithmon gets really frustrated every time a male fails him, and does show interest in Dark knightmon and before that in Baalmon, in her b *tch crazy evil woman kind of way.

Tactimon does have a warrior code, even if its messed up.

and Bandai should be shot at the head for giving out so much spoilers and for not letting DarkKnightmon die!

Thanks for ruining this reason for me-_-
(02-06-2011 08:28 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Made up? Blastmon calls Tactimon Tac-chan and keeps asking himseft if he is in love everytime he sees a male he likes.

He's just weird. He simply takes everything at face value. When a character grabs him, he assumes it's a hug. When his heart beats quickly out of nervousness, he assumes it's love.

The word chan does not mean love.

(02-06-2011 08:28 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Lilithmon gets really frustrated every time a male fails him, and does show interest in Dark knightmon and before that in Baalmon, in her b *tch crazy evil woman kind of way.

Yes, because it's totally the fact that the minions are male, and not the fact that they failed that made her angry. She didn't show interest in DarkKnightmon. She formed a truce with him so they could kill Taiki and defeat Xros Heart and she planned on killing him afterwards.

She was merely flattered that Baalmon appeared to have a crush on her. She never showed any love back.

(02-06-2011 08:28 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Tactimon does have a warrior code, even if its messed up.

Point me to an episode where he showed any form of warrior's code.

(02-06-2011 08:28 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: and Bandai should be shot at the head for giving out so much spoilers and for not letting DarkKnightmon die!

Thanks for ruining this reason for me-_-

It was leaked information. And who knows, maybe DarkKnightmon's being possessed or something.

(02-06-2011 08:37 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: It was leaked information. And who knows, maybe DarkKnightmon's being possessed or something.

He is not, see the Digimon profile, both him and his "brother" do anything to archieve their goals, even betraying comrades, thats why the fact that Taiki does not kill him at the end hurts me so much, please he is as evil as Bagramon!

And we just know Bagramon cant be the end boss, unless he gets powered up....
We have pictures to prove he's gonna Xros with Xros Heart and Blue Flare ;>.>, not to mention the so far completly accurate scheduale also say's he will Xros with Blue Flare and Xros heart in the Pentultimate episode like Clone said, not to mention with Supadamon showing up we very much could see Shoutmon X3SD (X3 xrossed with SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon)
(02-06-2011 10:31 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: He is not, see the Digimon profile, both him and his "brother" do anything to archieve their goals, even betraying comrades, thats why the fact that Taiki does not kill him at the end hurts me so much, please he is as evil as Bagramon!

The profiles are written by Bandai. The show's writers have nothing to do with them.
Yes. See. We know he'll Xros with the other two. But we don't know if he'll die after that. So he'll be around for a good long while.
The Darkness Loader allows the Forced Digicross, as we saw once already. Maybe he will force Blue Flare and Cross heart to cross with him against their will?
(02-07-2011 03:21 AM)moonblack Wrote: The Darkness Loader allows the Forced Digicross, as we saw once already. Maybe he will force Blue Flare and Cross heart to cross with him against their will?

Do you seriously think the big final DigiXros in the penultimate episode will simply be some kind of evil forced thing rather than something used to defeat the villain?