Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will Dark Knightmon challenge Bagramon personally in future episodes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think he will. Feeling all confident and all.
75.00%
3 75.00%
Nah. He's above that.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Dark Knightmon Bound To Challenge or Fight Bagramon Personally?
..Dark Knightmon declared back in Dust Zone that with his Darkness Loader and Forced Digixros, he aims to become the most powerful and strongest Digimon in existence.

Do any of you guys think he'll show up soon at the Bagra Empire HQ and challenge Bagramon himself for supremacy? Of course, with Damemon (Tsuwamon) and all feigning those almost-the-usual "no good at all " act of his.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Dunno, Bagramon seemed to have no interest in Twilight when Tactimon mentioned them not having any code crowns
He might. Just to show he's the strongest. That might be his heel face turn. He gets beat badly.
Actually I bet that Dar Knightmon is a the final villain or will becomes a good guy because of Taiki. lol
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I think he might do it when he has crossed himself with so many strong Digimon that he feels strong enough. At that point he will take the chance when Taiki weaks Bagramon enough for him to absorb it. Face it, the guys is going to be the Arkadimon and Neo of this anime, only he wont turn good at the end, and so he dies.
He can't die until the end of the series. There's a big Xros between all three.
I was about to say, he turns good and Xroses with MetalGreymon and X5 so he won't be dying. Might even get to see X3SD since Supadamon's showing up
He cant turn good, he betrayed Nene, almost getting her killed, He betrayed Kiriha when he wanted to join forces with him. He wont turn good, he will just die.
(02-06-2011 07:37 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: He cant turn good, he betrayed Nene, almost getting her killed, He betrayed Kiriha when he wanted to join forces with him. He wont turn good, he will just die.

Yep, because knowledge that he definitely won't die means nothing in the face of what BlackVeedramon thinks will happen.
[Image: signature.png]
(02-06-2011 07:49 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(02-06-2011 07:37 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: He cant turn good, he betrayed Nene, almost getting her killed, He betrayed Kiriha when he wanted to join forces with him. He wont turn good, he will just die.

Yep, because knowledge that he definitely won't die means nothing in the face of what BlackVeedramon thinks will happen.

Yes because you are the series writer and know how the anime will end, I meant he will die in the series end. Otherwise this season would have the worst ending ever. He is the only important evil one without any sympathetic characteristics, Lilithmon wants a strong male to love, Blastmon is a closet gay, Tactimon follows some kind of warrior code. Darkknightmon just wants power and nothing will stop him unless he is killed.