Join our server on Discord

The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior)
Casey started to grumble as he worked, "Dam it dad why do you have to beat me when I do something I enjoy." He wished he could be the one cooking the dinner. He also wished things could be different a woman worked within the house, while the man did worked outside.woman cooked while a man did chores continued to work for an hour outside. Or when they got back to his families estate they would have servants for house and grounds keeping. Soon the part feline felt like he had enough fire wood for the next couple of days.

After a moment he walked over to the water facet. He turned it on and filled a small bucket with water. He poured some on top of his head making his blond hair glisten in the setting sunlight. Then poured some over his front making his body shine as he cooled himself off. What he didn't know was he was putting on a nice show for his wife.

Soon he was cooled off enough were he could finish with the logs as he took a bundle to the other side of the house were there was a fire pit for a Japanese style tub called an ofuro. When he was done with that task and went on inside. As he opened the front door caught the scent of chicken and vegetable cooking. He purred softly as he peaked into the kitchen as he caught another scent, he wasn't quite sure what what it was; but one thing he knew for sure was that he had smelled it before. After a second he got the few bins beside the fire places and took them outside to fill up. Then went back in with each one as he put them back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Where has he smelled pussy before? Twisted

IC: Amanda continued to pleasure herself, her arousal growing with every second she watched Casey work. She could barely contain her moaning as he poured water over his head, soaking his pants and making his chest glisten. Shit, he's turning me on so much. She pushed her panties down her legs to give herself more room to work, and pushed her other hand into her shirt, beginning to grope one of her breasts.

I'm never going to get dinner finished at this rate. She sped up and closed her eyes tightly as she imagined her new husband pounding into her. When she looked back at the window, she saw her husband was gone. Shit, where'd he go? She heard the door open and the neko's footsteps down the hallway. Shit! Please don't come in here! She was too far into her fingering to stop now. She breathed a sigh of relief as she heard him grab the bins and head away from the kitchen.
[Image: signature.png]
Ooc: what he is actually smelling is the fact she is aroused he knows it smells good just can't think of a what it is and where. His mother, female family members, girls at school

After he was done with the chore he sat down in the living room for a moment and relax. He thought about flipping through the channels; but he caught a whiff of the food and the other scent he wasn't sure about. The young neko started to get aroused and blushed even though no one was there He got up and walked to the kitchen following his nose. When he got to the door way he saw what his wife was doing and blushed deeply his hears pulled back timidly. He couldn't believe that Amanda was masturbating in the kitchen. He gulped nervously and coughed loudly to get his wife's attention. "Um... uh... you... shouldn't m.m.masturbate around... the food," he said nervously. "Uh.. if you want... I.I.I... could help you..," he stuttered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Amanda froze and blushed hard as she realized Casey was in the room. Shit! I thought I could finish before he came in. She turned around toward Casey giving him a good view of her sopping wet pussy.

"I'm sorry. I haven't gotten to do this in a while." She could see the erection through his pants. "Wait, you want to help?" She took her panties off all the way and pulled of the shirt and bra. She walked over to Casey and kneeled down, then undid his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down, revealing his hard penis.
Casey was blushing deeply as his wife turned around he could see clearly that panties were pulled to the side and her glistening sex. When Amanda shook off her panties he gulped as he stared at her sex nervously. His heart felt as if it was going to burst from his chest his cheeks felt heated, and his cock ached for attention. Neko wondered if he was really ready for this as he back up few steps. He backed up again as she took off her bra, he was now up upon a bench. When she came over and removed his pants he stepped backwards onto the low Japanese style bench and fell backwards onto it, hitting the back of his head hard enough to knock himself out. Then he fell off the bench boxers sliding around enough to let his cock slip through the front opening.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Shit!" Amanda freaked out as she saw Casey hit his head. She knelt down and put her head to her chest, then let out a sigh of relief as she felt him breathing. "Phew. I guess he's okay. Maybe I shouldn't have surprised him like that."

She looked over his sexy body and touched his swollen member. "Maybe I should carry him to the bedroom before playing with this." She picked him up as if he was a child (which she sort of thought of him as) and carried him into the master bedroom. As she walked his boner continued to stick up in her face, making her incredibly horny and eager to fuck.

Once she lied him the bed, she knelt over him and began to jerk him off.
Casey started to come to when his wife started to jack him off. He let out a shudder as opened his eyes as his toes curled. The neko tensed when he looked at his wife as he bucked his hips instinctively. He gulped as he pulled her hand away from his phallus. "I don't know... if I'm ready," he stated blushing fiercely. "Um... what if I... get you pregnant," he gulped again. He rolled over on top of her his tail high in the air. His subconscious mind and body was eager to copulate with his wife. Yet still he was nervous about and it could be seen in his eyes, "I would like to wait a day or two before we you know... but if you must then... I guess... yeah....," he trailed off nervously as he pressed his body to hers and held her close for the first time accepting her more than earlier. His body was relax yet he wasn't content as he laid on to top of his wife.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Amanda smiled. "We don't have to go all the way if you don't want to. I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry about knocking me up, but I can still wait." She continued to rub his member. "However, I think this still needs to be taken care of.

She stroked it a few more times, then bent down and wrapped her lips around it. She sucked Casey's rod hard like a fleshy popsicle, and used her free hand to continue rubbing her own clit.
Casey laid on top of his wife as she continue to stoke him off and listen to what she said. He gulped as his wife said she needed to take care of his erection. He rolled on to his back giving her access to easily please him. Then he pulled her back up before she could suck him off. "Um uh...could I see your body?" he asked blushing all the more as he pulled off his pants and boxers, revealing groin to her. He had shaved so she wouldn't have to deal with his pubs for his wife. He closed his eyes and sighed softly then opened them and prepared himself for seeing his first nude female.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz