Join our server on Discord

The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior)
Ooc: Yes I know the pic is of Edward from FMA just picture him with a normal arm and leg.

Ic:

Casey was a young neko of sixteen, he was a bonnie boy. All of the young lasses who attended his prestige's school, tried to win his heart because of how rich and because of his bonnie complexion. Yet he always refused their offers most because he was their to learn and in his last semester was told he was now engaged to a beautiful woman. When he saw a picture of her he fell in love with her, she was human who's beauty rival to that of any feline in his opinion.

On the wedding day his wife to be walked up to the unicorn and petted the beast with ease to show her purity, sense only virgin woman could touch one without provoking the magical beast. As the wedding progress and they said their vowels, the Casey had enough senses not to try to kiss his bride at the end if the ceremony. At the reciprocation it was more then obvious that Casey and his wife only thought of him as a boy since she was a maiden in her twenties.
-----------------
They were now out at the two story beach house that was own by his family. It was up to date with the modern era, yet the magic that was part of the house made some tasks were only couples could get it done together. Like they would have to pump their own water since when his family tried to install fully functional indoor plumping the house magically reverted back to the way it was. The Kitchen was set up the same way were they would have eat together since it took to open the large metallic door. He was told to keep his wife company after night fall yet was not told why.

The young neko was to some degree naive when it came to sex he know how it work, yet new nothing of wooing a female let alone a female as beautiful as his wife. They walked into the house, he smiled at his wife, "Well we here now. I thought no one has been here in months?," he asking not really addressing the question to his wife but more statement since he forgotten about the magical enchantments that kept the house clean.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Amanda was a beautiful young woman of 21. She had lovely dark brown hair that reached down to the middle of her back and blue eyes that almost glittered. Her figure was nice and thin with moderately sized breasts that garnered her a lot of looks. Even today her nipples were showing through the front of her wedding gown.

She had lived a pretty ordinary life up until the past month. She came from a large family of fine carpet merchants. Her parents had died when she was young, leaving her with only her grandmother.

Amanda loved to string along the young men her age, though her grandmother strictly disapproved. Guys within her caste would often wait on her hand and foot in the hopes of winning her favor, and she certainly enjoyed taking whatever she could from them.

With little materials to work with, Amanda's grandmother was afraid that she would have to sell their home in order to make ends meet. Luck shined on them however when a rich aristocrat stopped in one day to purchase a fine rug. Noticing the beautiful young woman weaving, the noble suggested that Amanda's grandmother should consider arranging a marriage with his son.

When her grandmother told her that there was a sexy young man that she was interested in arranging a marriage with, Amanda decided it was worth it to get a guy who'd definitely stick around, even if it meant losing the favors of all the bachelors.

Over the next couple of months, Amanda was introduced to her groom-to-be. Although she was surprised that he was not human, she had no problems with becoming the wife of a feline. The biggest surprise however, was his age. The boy was barely 16 and only in his second year of high school. She begged with her grandmother to change her mind, but she was convinced to get to know him. She found they got along, though she was honestly not always herself. Her grandmother had told her to be on her best behavior, lest their plans fall apart and their family fall into ruin. Casey turned out to be far more reserved and mature than he looked, but Amanda had a feeling he was also putting on airs to impress her.

She was quiet and proper during the wedding and made sure to observe all of the aristocratic customs. (Just a few more hours.) she thought to herself as their guests clapped following their vows. (Then I can loosen up a bit and finally get to talk to him for real.)

When they reached the beach house, she looked around in awe at the home. She was not told much about it beyond it using magic, and unfortunately, having no indoor plumbing.

She crossed her arms, lifting up her breasts and sighed. Her nipples protruded even more than before. "Dear. Why didn't we kiss during the wedding?"
[Image: signature.png]
Casey blushed, at his wife and looked away, he knew that Amanda was his wife; but that didn't mean he saw her as his wife. "Um... uh..," he trailed off he couldn't tell her the truth about the fact she was intimidating and made him feel like a child. On the few times they meet she was so sure of herself and seem to know what she wanted. "Um... uh I just didn't think it was... um... uh...appropriate, since we really didn't know each other Ma'am," he said still looking away, his ears flat against his head, it was an obvious he wasn't telling her the whole truth.

After an uncomfortable moment of silence he spoke up again and his ears perked up again, "Um uh... how about you get dinner ready, while I chop some wood for the fire places and the bath?" he suggested, he had forgotten the fact that this house was designed for the two to work together to get things done. "Maybe after dinner we watch a movie, maybe play a board game or two?" he added with nervous smile. He had always enjoyed playing just about any game; but the ones he loved were the ones the whole family could join in on.

He lead her to the kitchen there was a it was state of the art normal appliances that one would find in a modern house. There was a large metallic door that looked like it would take three four strong men to move easily. He walked over and pulled on the handle it would move, he tried with all his might get to the pantry or the fridge that was behind it. Then he stopped and sighed, then he remember they had to do things together, "If I remember correctly we're suppose to work in pairs," he stated. Then he looked at his wife, "So could you help me Ma'am?" he asked knowing it should slide with ease if she helped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Amanda rolled her eyes. (Movies and board games on our wedding night. He really is a child.) She grasped the cold metal handle and pulled along with her new husband, causing the door to slide along with them.

"There we go." Amanda gazed into the storeroom ahead of Casey and looked around. (This place is huge!) The pantry was a colossal room with tons of food on shelves lining the walls. Two large refrigerators were at the far end. Amanda turned back around to look at the kitchen and all of the appliances. She realized that this was going to be a lot of work, then looked down at her gown covering her feet. (Well, there's no way I'm doing any housework in this.) Amanda had often worked on the rugs in just her underwear during the hot months and was used to customers and friends seeing her scantily clad while she sewed.

She unzipped the dress, letting it drop to the floor, and stepped out of it. Underneath she wore a lacy white bra and matching panties.

She turned to Casey. "So, I suppose we should get started on the menial labor, dear."
"Yep," Casey said when they pulled the door open Casey. "There are so many different meals we could make with all this food," he said softly, as he looked over the pantry and the two fridges it was massive just like the one at home it gave him ideas then he shook his head knowing wife's job to cook and not his. The young neko wished his father would have allowed him to stay in the kitchen all day let him learn how to cook, instead he got beaten each time he started asking the house chef questions when his father was home.

When he heard the sound of a zipper he turned his head and saw Amanda stepping out of her wedding gown. He blushed quickly when he saw her white lacy bra and panties as he began to get an boner. The young neko quickly turned around and gulped nervously. He didn't realize she was so forward about the marital relations. He trembled nervously while he as his tail wrapped around his waist were it hung just in front of his boner. He was so lost in thought he didn't really hear what Amanda had said, "Um... uh...no... I think we should get to know each other better, before we you know...," he stated softly as his face beat red.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Amanda noticed Casey's little cover-up. (Oh, he's pretty cute when he's embarassed. Wait, what does he think I'm trying to do?!) She blushed hard as she realized her nipples were pressed hard against her bra's fabric. She reached down to pic up her gown, accidentally giving the neko a nice view of the shape of her pussy through her panties.

She tried to explain herself as she got back upright. "You seem to misunderstand. I meant get to work like you said. I'll cook and you can start work on the bath. I only stripped because I can't work in this wedding gown, and I don't want to put anything new on until after I wash."

Casey still had his back turned when she bent over; but out of the corner of his eye he could see her bending over. He gulped nervously, while his loins ached with desire. When she spoke up and explained why she was just in her panties, he nodded in understanding. He removed his coat and unbutton his dress shirt, he was glad he had a white beater on underneath. Then handed the dress shirt to Amanda, "Here can.. you... p.p.please put this on" he asked with slight stutter. He didn't mind it when his own mother would go around in his dad's dress shirts; yet he still averted his gaze when she bent over. "Um I am going go put on some jeans and chop some wood for the bath," he said softly still blushing deeply.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Amanda sighed and put on the shirt, covering up her top half. It was kind of loose on her figure, and her breasts were not as obvious as they were when she was wearing the gown. (Well it looks like we won't be having much fun for a while at least.)

She walked into the pantry and looked around again. She opened one of the fridges and realized how cold she felt wearing only a shirt and panties. (Brr. Hopefully I can get this done quick and then get to my bath.) She noticed a nice rotisserie chicken and some potatoes.

"Dear, I'm going to make some baked chicken and mashed potatoes. Is that fine with you?" She began to pull the stuff out of the pantry.
Ooc: Thoughts are usual italicize.

Ic:

The neko turned around after a moment his wife didn't look so indecent now. "Yeah sounds good how about injecting the chicken garlic and with some seasonings, stuffing a can in it and some beer, or both. As for the potatoes if your making newt potatoes then add some steamed carrots to it maybe some bacon bits and some of the fat to give the carrot and potatoes some added flavor. If your doing mashed then maybe garlic, or ranch flavored mashed potatoes," he suggested showing he did know what went good together even if he shouldn't.

"Anyway I got to get outside and chopping some wood if we want to be able to take a bath after the long day and half we had," Casey said as he turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

He went up stairs and to the master bedroom The carpet was dark red, with large ornate fire place for when the estate got chilly, it had long sense been converted to a simple gas fire place that didn't emit any carbon monoxide. in the center of the bedroom there was a large four poster bed the redwood pillars that held the bed together. He was shocked this was the room he was suppose to share with his wife. He then went to the old redwood dresser and got out a pair of jeans and switched pants quickly.

The neko quickly made his way down stairs and out the front door. He went to the side of the house were the shed was and got out an axe. He walked over to the log pile and that was in front of the kitchen window. He set up the first log in the chopping block, then he raised the axe and swung splitting the log with ease. He repeated the process several times working up a sweat. He finally took off his shirt showing off his tone body to anyone who would look. Then he got back to chopping the wood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Amanda was dumbfounded by Casey's words. Whoa! I guess for what he lacks in general maturity, he makes up with culinary skills. I didn't expect all of that out of his mouth.

Amanda wasn't exactly the greatest cook, but she took to gathering some of the ingredients her husband has mentioned and got to work. After stuffing the chicken and putting it in the oven, her eye caught her husband pass by on his way out to the yard.

She headed over to the sink to wash and chop the potatoes. As she worked, she noticed Casey take off his shirt through the window over the sink. Despite his age, his exposure turned her on a bit.

Shit, he's getting me kind of hot. As proven that morning by the unicorn ritual, Amanda was a virgin, but that didn't mean she didn't get excited. She was no stranger to fingering herself, and usually went at it a few times every day.

Well, he'll have to find out I have needs soon enough. She put down the knife and reached her hand down into her panties, feeling the moisture around her lips. She pushed two fingers inside and began to massage her clit. She moaned as she watched her husband work.