Join our server on Discord

Cutemon: The luckiest guy in the series?
Lol this kinda derailed but you deffinetly got Clone's attention
XD Maybe I'll write a story about it where we're digimon Gijinkas. :3 Or if you really wanna know, you can PM me about it. X3

Hmm... neither of us are a Cutemon though... we were too lacking in the childlike innocence department to be him. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You will write about it. It's more fun that way and more then her may want to know. Since we're all just human.
Cutemon being as curious as he is can explore Akari's body while she's asleep. Anyway, I'm sure he's older than he looks. The whole sweet and innocent routine is just an act to get down her panties.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(02-27-2011 06:19 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Cutemon being as curious as he is can explore Akari's body while she's asleep. Anyway, I'm sure he's older than he looks. The whole sweet and innocent routine is just an act to get down her panties.

And I'm sure he'd fit in them nicely.

I can imagine Akari waking up one night to find her crotch area squirming, with Cutemon inside licking her snatch.
[Image: signature.png]
For some reason, now I want to see Cutemon and Lunamon, they are about the same size, both are quite inocent and childlike...
"Boys like me should know about sex, kyu."
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
"Sex? What is that?" asks Lunamon curious
"First, you get on all fours and then suck my peepee, kyu." >:3
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
*Lunamon runs scared and crying "Ahhh, thats gross!"