Join our server on Discord

Cutemon: The luckiest guy in the series?
I didn't really pay much attention to the small details in the Xros Wars manga until now, so I just realized this.

Cutemon was bathing with Akari in chapter 6.

Reminders:

1. Akari is totally naked.
2. Cutemon is a GUY.

Which leads me to believe that if Nene hadn't interrupted their quality time:

A. Cutemon would have taken advantage of her temporary lapse of good judgment and fucked her brains out.

or

B. Akari was totally aware of this beforehand and was planning to relax a bit more by having Cutemon pleasure her in the bath.
[Image: signature.png]
Seems you're right, lol.

Sure, Cutemon's a dude but he does look CUTE and girly.. So, I guess Akari made an exception outta him.

I say B. Akari maybe trying to use their steamy quality time to teach little Cutemon the starting basics of the birds and the bees. That is, if the little pink bunny 'mon is still oblivious to smex like an innocent little kid. :D
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(01-31-2011 08:19 AM)SnK Wrote: Seems you're right, lol.

Sure, Cutemon's a dude but he does look CUTE and girly.. So, I guess Akari made an exception outta him.

I say B. Akari maybe trying to use their steamy quality time to teach little Cutemon the starting basics of the birds and the bees. That is, if the little pink bunny 'mon is still oblivious to smex like an innocent little kid. :D

So, any chance of including Cutemon with a boner in the background of one of the upcoming onsen pics? :P
(01-31-2011 08:20 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: So, any chance of including Cutemon with a boner in the background of the upcoming onsen pics? :P

lol. That oughta be funny. Dunno about his peen, but maybe as big as a 10 year old's.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(01-31-2011 08:22 AM)SnK Wrote: lol. That oughta be funny. Dunno about his peen, but maybe as big as a 10 year old's.

I suddenly have a craving for a pic of a boy cosplaying as Cutemon.

Obviously wearing nothing but boots, headphones and a scarf. Twisted

What if the first page of the onsen comic started with Akari giving him a handjob as Nene came in?
I can do that Blush but do realize I am the hefty side of things....Blush
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(01-31-2011 08:26 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I suddenly have a craving for a pic of a boy cosplaying as Cutemon.

Obviously wearing nothing but boots, headphones and a scarf. Twisted

What if the first page of the onsen comic started with Akari giving him a handjob as Nene came in?

My, into shota as well? lol

We'll see. :p
(01-31-2011 08:30 AM)Casey the Demon Wrote: I can do that Blush but do realize I am the hefty side of things....Blush

Nah, the boy I'm imagining is around 13 at the most.
Scene:

Akari is in the bath with a towel on her head. Cutemon is sitting on the edge of the tub next to her with an intense blush as his childlike penis is massaged by Akari. His left paw grips one of her petite breasts.

Suddenly, Nene bursts in from the neighboring room, pushing back the curtain to reveal her totally naked feminine body. Cutemon crosses his paws over his crotch to hide his exposed member as Akari stands to combat Nene.
Huh. She likes almost Shota and this would be a nice idea. Clone does it again I guess.
XD A thirteen-year-old boy IS shota! But a gijinka version of cutemon does sound nice. :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers