Join our server on Discord

Asesino's Commentaries
Similar to something else, Good, Funny Commentary on something really is a art. You may never reach MST/Rifftrax level good but you might can get Good Level Abridged good. Like Yugioh Abridged or Team 4-Star.

I suggest you practice on a bad movie. Like; The Room. On Adult Swim Tonight at 12:30. Or 3 am. It is truly horrible and is perfect for this.
(Warning, ugly man ass in the first 15-30 minutes.)
Let's try this shit again, shall we?

I'm actually going to put a few rules in place this time around:

1. The stories have to be long. Long enough that I'm going to want to kill you before, during, and after I'm finished.

2. No overly-long paragraphs. One or two large paragraphs is fine, but if the entire story consists of 5+ lines in a single paragraph (on the wide-screen forum, that is), it's hard to comment on.

3. There has to be some plot to the story. Sex is fine, just give me something else to latch onto.

4. Avoid Xros Wars stuff. I know nothing about it, so it's like Muhammad Ali commentating on a Starcraft tournament; awesome, if pointless.

5. There is no fifth rule.

6. I am now deliberately wasting your time.

In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Would you do a Drake and Josh story?

[Image: signature.png]
Not so long that I want to hang you by your entrails, unfortunately. Or fortunately, I guess.
Only digimon? ;o
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rule 4 sucks, you have commented Xros Wars fics before, we like you being blatant ignorant about it, please erase that rule.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
(04-13-2012 12:13 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Only digimon? ;o

Doesn't have to be, no.

(04-13-2012 03:44 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Rule 4 sucks, you have commented Xros Wars fics before, we like you being blatant ignorant about it, please erase that rule.

I realize that I've done them before, but I felt they were probably the worst ones I did (commentary-wise, not story-wise).
I'm really tempted to link you to an awful awful lemon I did 7 years ago, for fun, but I dunno with your commentaries if id take it in fun or not XD. I have newer better fics, but they are all multi chap.
(04-13-2012 10:07 PM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: I'm really tempted to link you to an awful awful lemon I did 7 years ago, for fun, but I dunno with your commentaries if id take it in fun or not XD. I have newer better fics, but they are all multi chap.

If it makes you feel any better, I avoid making fun of spelling or grammatical errors, and I wrote a disclaimer at the beginning that everything I say in the commentaries are just jokes. I try to focus on the story as if it were a movie.
In that case... the really bad lemon XD

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/...6/Left.htm

Edit: I should probably mention its Yaoi...