Join our server on Discord

Asesino's Commentaries
I looove the commentaries, Asie! X3 You gotta watch season six! It's fun!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Bah, I need not for your season six! You damn kids these days and your Eddie Guerrero beverages and your zones and your un-crownish crowns and your Shoutmen. Back in my day, only TWO Digimon were able to combine with one another and we liked it that way!
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(03-27-2011 09:15 PM)Asesino Wrote: Back in my day, only TWO Digimon were able to combine with one another and we liked it that way!

What about all those Kuramon in the second 02 movie?
[Image: signature.png]
(03-28-2011 03:09 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(03-27-2011 09:15 PM)Asesino Wrote: Back in my day, only TWO Digimon were able to combine with one another and we liked it that way!

Maybe we made an exception! You damn kids and your evidence.
(03-28-2011 03:26 AM)Asesino Wrote:
(03-28-2011 03:09 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:

Maybe we made an exception! You damn kids and your evidence.

At least us kids know how to fuck. *Spreads legs revealing soaking wet snatch and taunts Old Man Asesino* Twisted
[Image: signature.png]
Eh, my sexual organs dried up and fell off years ago. The parts of my brain that pertained to sex, physical attraction and love have since been replaced with extra bitterness and sarcasm. That and Starcraft unit quotes, perplexingly.

Anyway, speaking of bitterness and sarcasm:

----------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Slaves of desire

By BlackVeedramon
Edited by kachimaru

Hours later after Devimon had given the order, the "Green Band" had arrived at their destination.

Huh. I guess I can just read the story and extrapolate backwards to figure out what happened. That works, right?

Most of the time, Ogremon would've just broke through the door, storm in with his band and beat the crap out of the rookie Digimon until they where unconscious. But he feared Devimon's wrath if he damaged the girls too much. So he slowly opened a window, just a bit, and threw a sleeping gas bomb inside the Digimon girls room. Moments later, Biyomon woke up to a sore head, eyes burning, when she noticed the gas. The bird tried her best to wake Palmon and get the two out, but she found herself succumbing to the gas shortly after. Palmon, on the other hand, was sleeping like a log - and besides some coughing, didn't seem to notice the gas at all, nor did she notice Biyomon trying to wake her up.

Knocked unconscious right off the bat. This is obviously a sign of good things to come.

Once the girls were unconscious, Ogremon opened the window fully, waited for a few minutes to let the gas clear, then ordered his Goblimons to enter and carry the girls back to the ship. It was rather anti-climatic; doing things like a ninja betrayed Ogremon's code of honor, otherwise there would've been a battle. And had the girls got too wounded, Ogremon would've received such a beating that he wouldn't have been able to stand up for a week, much less walk. Besides, Ogremon really wanted to please his Master this time, as he feared he wouldn't fulfill his promise of giving one of the girls to him.

Hey, you never know. Maybe they won't be raped and instead will escape and.. be.. happy. And have lots of fun.. and ice-cream.

By the time the girls woke up, they where chained one to another by the legs, all tied up with ropes and with her mouths gagged tightly. The ship was approaching the File Island shore and they soon arrived, letting the band set foot on land, bringing the girls with them. "Mmmth!" Palmon muffled, complaining as she was forced to walk with them, to which one of the Goblimon slapped her butt slightly. "Stay quiet you two!" shouted the Goblimon "You cant escape, this island is Master Devimon's domain, all Digimon here obey him, there will be no heroes to save the day"

Nevermind, they're going to be forcibly ravaged in every known orifice on their body and possibly some Digimon-specific orifices of which I am unaware.

No sooner had the Goblimon finished speaking, someone threw a coconut to his head. "Ouch! Who the hell did that?"

Maybe you just walked under the tree at the same time Kirby did.

"I did it!" said Gabumon over the top of a palm tree. "What? Are you too scared to come for me?" The Goblimon looked at Ogremon pleading, ignoring the offense would be a great shame for the band. "Okay go, but don't come back if you lose!" said Ogremon, as the Goblimon ran to the tree. But as he was getting closer, Gabumon jumped down and ran away, forcing the small goblin to chase him. "Damn pelt! Come here, you coward!" the Goblimon yelled, venturing deeper and deeper into the forest, and away from the band. After several minutes of chasing, Gabumon stopped, turned around and faced him. "Okay, we're far enough. BLUE FLAME!" he smirked, releasing a blue flame from his mouth that the goblin easily avoided "Ha! That's the best you can do pelt?"

A pat on the back if that last reference made ANY sense to you.

"Not at all, Gabumon digivolve to... GARURUMON!" said the Digimon as a gold light covered him, changing into big wolf with the same color and markings the Gabumon's pelt. "Ehh, cant you let me go?" said the Goblimon pleading and someone knocked him out with a log. "Agumon!" shouted the wolf to an small orange dinosaur armed with a log, who was behind the goblin "How are we going to interrogate him?"

Wait. So you're able to Digivolve by yourself but instead of using that unique ability, you just club him?

"There will be no need for interrogation, they are taking the girls to Devimon den, our spy just told me." Agumon looked down, shaking his head. "We cant rescue them, not now, without our human partners we cant digivolve beyond the champion form. And just two champion Digimon against him would be suicide, accept it, we don't have a chance!"

Damn, your spies work fast.

"Then what? We wait doing nothing while that demon screws our friends?" said Garurumon growling

"Wouldn't be a story otherwise."

"No, we may not be able to defeat him, but we can still rescue the girls whilst he is asleep. Then we can take a boat to the continent, he wont risk leaving File Island, not if he wants to remain in power." Agumon frowned, crossing his arms.

If they could just leave the island and be alright, why the hell would they split up and sleep on the island?

"I don't know, what if the spy betrays us? Also, remember Devimon's new toy? He could be staring at us right now!" said Garurumon "And he's more than likely going to put black gears on them, I don't want to fight my friends!"

"That didn't stop you fighting me just because Matt wanted to." shouted Agumon

"Yeah, but you're kind of a prick."

"That... that was different!" said the wolf, devolving back to Gabumon.

"No it's not, you fought me, you can fight them, plus is our only chance!"

"Okay, you're sure Devimon isn't looking at us now?" said Gabumon.

"He's not, he's been arranging his den to receive his new..." said Agumon and then punched the Goblimon "Damn it, why do they have to obey him? They don't have black gears, they could just move to Server!"

"Hehe, I'm totally watching them."

"Agumon, are you okay?" asked Gabumon worried

"Sorry buddy, it's just...this isn't fair!" Agumon cried, with tears in his eyes "Why aren't our human partners back? Why do we have to fight alone?"

Yeah.. that's, uh. That's what crying is.

"You aren't alone, Agumon" said Gabumon getting close to him, but Agumon pushed him away "Stop, I don't swing that way!" said Agumon, but he felt a bit better from his friend's comforting words.

HA HA! Unwanted possible sexual advances.

"What? I was just trying to... "

"I know what are you trying to do, don't think I haven't seen you and Elecmon!"

Huh. Well then.

"Ehh..." said Gabumon blushing "So, are you sure you don't... "

"Yeah sorry, but watching you and Elecmon made me throw up, so the answer is: No" said the small dinosaur.

"Your words made me feel a little better, but you disgust me."

Meanwhile, the two female Digimon had arrived at Devimon's den; a cave on the top of the File Island mountain. But at least it was well illuminated with torches, had been recently cleaned and decorated with a long red carpet on the floor, and paintings on the wall, one of them strangely of an angel. The cube that Myotismon had given to Devimon had been well hidden, as the devil didn't wanted to take any risks.

It was a Rubix cube that was actually solved, and he didn't want anybody to mix it all up.

A mysterious figure hidden in the shadows raised its arm, showing that it wanted to be alone with the girls, as the Ogre and the goblins left without a word; making the girls feel a bit scared. "Hello, hello, hello, I am your beloved Master, Lord Devimon." said the black devil coming out of the shadows. "Hmmth!" Biyomon muffled, trying to run away, but just making her and Palmon trip and fall, as they still where chained to one another. "Oh yeah, your restraints, I will remove them, but before that.." Devimon said, and with a simple movement of his hand, two black gears came flying, circling around him. At the sight of the gears, it was Palmon who tried to move, she had secretly being using her vines to get the ropes lose, so she untied herself quickly and tried to destroy the black gears with her vines, she didn't even have time to take the gag out of her mouth.

How will she destroy them if she can't shout her attack beforehand?!

"Impressive..." said the devil after Palmon's Poison Ivy attack destroyed one of the gears, but before Palmon could do something else, the remaining black gear was stuck in her chest, burring inside her body. Palmon expression changed, she took the gag out of her mouth and an evil smile formed in her face, much to the horror of her bird companion. "Now, what to do first?" said Devimon rubbing his chin thinking

"I-.. ice-cream?"

"Oh yes... Palmon, take this" said the black devil giving another black gear to the plant. "What would you like me to do with it, Master?" asked Palmon holding the object in her hands. Devimon smirked slyly. "I want you to put it in your girlfriend, in the most painful way possible."

"Insert the black gear slowly over the course of a 'Twilight' marathon, gotcha."

Palmon stared at Biyomon, her expression seemed to change, becoming nice and warm "Don't worry Biyo, I would never do that to you!"

"Thank god, those movies are awful. Oh, and having a black gear planted in me wouldn't be very good either."

"Mmth?" said Biyomon, was it possible that Palmon was immune to the evil device? But just when the bird hopes had gone up, Palmon painfully buried the gear in the bird's rear. Biyomon cried in pain as the device went deeper inside her, until it could no longer be seen and Biyomon face became emotionless.

"Hey, you said you would never do that to me and then you did the exact opposite! Oh, I don't know what to believe anymore!"

"What is wrong with her, Master?" asked Palmon confused

"She is a vaccine type, so she is now fighting the virus the gear has, don't worry, she will lose soon" explained Devimon just when Biyomon expression seemed to change to one of anger.

"THE STAR WARS PREQUELS IN 3D? GRAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

"May I untie her now, dear Master?" asked Palmon.

"Yes."

Palmon untied Biyomon, taking the gag out of her mouth, but they where still chained to one another by the legs, as Biyomon punched her. "Traitor!" the bird said "I am going to kill you!" Devimon smiled, when a vaccine lost its mind to a virus the result tended to be a rather violent one, but he also knew that as soon as Biyomon calmed down she wouldn't be so obedient as the plant Digimon. "Stop!" Devimon ordered, as a black aura seemed to surround him for a moment, then dissipated. "You can have your vengeance later, but right now you two are chained and I'm the only one with the key." he said, showing a gold key in his hand "The one that pleases me more will win the key, and the right to use the other girl any way she wants."

Meanwhile, Mimi is trying on hats.

Biyomon's expression changed from anger to one of lust, while Palmon smiled and licked the bird face. "So Biyo, are you still mad?" the plant asked playfully, rubbing the bird chest, being infected with a virus, she had lost all sense of shame and didn't care that Devimon was watching. "No, but I will win the key!" Biyomon said, and tried to move close to Devimon, but Palmon got hold of her with her vines. The bird, unlike what she would've done if this was just roleplaying, bit one of the vines with her beak, as Palmon let her go screaming. Biyomon was quickly slapped by Devimon. "You haven't won the key yet" he growls, an angry expression on his face, but then seemed to calm down as an idea formed in his mind. "But I suppose that being chained to that weed-girl is a little uncomfortable. Here, take it." said Devimon giving the key to the bird, it was all part of his plan.

"I was gonna give you the key anyway, I just wanted to slap someone."

"What? But Master that's not fair!" Palmon complained, while Biyomon opened the chains with the key, freeing them both of their restraints. "I am a devil, I'm not supposed to be fair, get it?" He said grinning

"So Master, Palmon is mine now?" Asked the pink bird with an evil grin on her face

One of these days, I'm gonna get a story where everything is happy and everybody is content with their lives.

"For now yes, you can hurt her a bit, but don't kill her." said the black devil, he had put them against each other, there was no more roleplay; this time the slave and master roles where real. Palmon stared at Biyomon with a mix of fear and excitement, she knew Biyomon would not kill her, as even with the virus she liked her, but feared that this was going to be a lot more painful that their usual role-play. Devimon sat on his rock throne, he was going to watch and enjoy the show for now.

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts. Everything will be alright, everything will be alright.

"So, it's time for the torture, my pet" said Biyomon and kicked the plant girl face, but not too hard, as that would angry her master and Biyomon didn't really wanted to hurt her... much! Palmon stared at her silently, had the gear not been inside her, she sure would have protested, but even if that was the case, they were in Devimon home; so there was little chance to escape.

Meanwhile, Mimi is having a bad day because she broke a nail.

"Why so serious? Smile!" said Biyomon and kicked her again, then caused Palmon's left leg to bleed using the claws of her talons. "ARGH, PLEASE STOP!" said Palmon, who tried to stop the bleeding, tying the wound with the vines of her left arm. "Why? Devimon said that I can hurt you a bit. Gimme me a reason to not hurt you more." Biyomon smirked, crossing her wings, a serious expression in her face.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I USE A KNIFE?"

"I will do anything" Palmon whimpered, Biyomon got close to her wound, forced her to remove the vines and started to lick the wound with her long tongue. Palmon cried a bit more, but she was relieved that Biyomon was not hurting her anymore. After a few minutes of licking, the wound sealed, but claw marks remained, and it still hurt. Biyomon stopped the licking and looked at the plant, an idea forming in her head. "You are such a slut, and you think that you are such a great fucker because you have those damn vines" Said Biyomon, took one of Palmon vines and put it inside the plant Digimon ass, then touched the wound with her wind, making Palmon cry.

So, ice-cream is pretty much out of the question at this point?

"Now, fuck yourself weed, fuck your ass!" said Biyomon. Palmon started to comply reluctantly, but the bird Digimon touched her leg wound again "Harder and deeper!"

"Yes Master, please don't hurt me." said Palmon, holding her tears and thrusted her own butt hole deeper and faster. Biyomon started to rub the plant girl's nipples, then bit one of them gently with her beak. It hurt, but at least Palmon didn't bleed this time. "Ouch! Please don't hurt me, Master!" said Palmon, meaning every word of it, part of her was liking the rough treatment, being a sex slave for real, her mind not caring if it was the black gear or not.

I feel like I should be intervening. I mean, I am sitting here as this is happening, however helpless I may be.

"Then put two vines inside your ass." said Biyomon, and while the plant Digimon obeys, she rubs the nipple she just bit, while she slowly licks the other. Palmon moans, penetrating her own tail hole with two vines, and with her other hand she slowly moves her vines near Biyomon. The bird notices quickly and hits the leg wound hard. "Argh! DAMMIT, THAT HURTS!" said Palmon crying.

I'm just going to look off in the distance and pretend like I don't know what's going on.

"That's the idea honey, you do nothing unless I order it, got that?" said Biyomon looking right into her eyes, Palmon could see Biyo wasn't kidding, so she retreated her vines away from the bird Digimon. "Now, since you have been such a bad weed, you need a lesson." Biyomon took three vines from the same arm Palmon had just tried to do something to her, and puts the vines inside Palmon pussy all at the same time, making her cry.

I'm- uh, I'm just playing Minecraft. There is no violent rape happening. Jus-.. just blocks. Blocks are being put together, and this is fun, and nobody is in pain.

"PLEASE, THREE IS TOO MUCH!" yelled Palmon. Biyomon took the vines away, then stuck her whole beak in the plant Digimon's pussy, thrusting it hard at fast. Palmon had some wetness from all the rough treatment, so it wasn't so bad, but it was still uncomfortable.

"Nooo, please Master...not like this..." Palmon says, just before a moan escaped her mouth, Biyomon removes her beak and slaps the plant girl face twice. "You slut, now put two vines inside your pussy before I cut your other leg."

Okay I found iron, smelt the iron and make some iron picks, now I can go look for diamonds. I will dig for diamonds, and nobody will be in pain. If anybody is in pain, it will be me from falling into lava. Nobody is being raped, there is only Minecraft. There is only Minecraft.

"Yes, Master" whined Palmon and moaned harder as two vines slid inside her pussy, she was technically fucking herself, as what she was doing with her vines couldn't rightfully be called masturbation. Biyomon stared at the plant girl masturbating, and she liked it, plus the fact she had power over her, that she could hurt Palmon if she wanted too, felt nice and warm inside.

Nice and warm inside, exactly. Everybody is happy, and we are all having fun. There may be ice-cream later, but for certain there is no rape.

"Biyomon, come here." ordered Devimon. The bird girl nodded and moved closer to her master, who had a hard-on, she stares at his black shaft adoringly, is been so long since she had a dick, and with the gear messing with her mind, she didn't care to act like a whore for her master. "Master, did Biyo do it good?" asked Biyomon, right now she wanted to be rewarded but also feared Devimon wrath if she made him angry. "This wasn't what I'd call S&M, but it was a decent first try." said the devil smiling, noticing how she was staring at his cock even as she was talking to him. Meanwhile, Palmon continued to penetrate herself, despite Biyomon looking the other way, her moans filling the cave.

Okay, where's the alcohol? I don't even know where I am, but I found some last time. There has to be some more. Come on, mouthwash, Draino, anything!

"Biyomon, do you want to lick me?" asked Devimon, knowing the answer. He would do the plant later, since doing it with a vaccine type while being the vaccine master was something every virus dreamed about.

Really? Viruses are assholes.

"Yes, Master..." said the Digimon girl and as she started to lick his cock, Devimon slapped her. "What I did wrong Master?" Biyomon asked, confused. "I didn't give you permission, I just asked if you wanted to." he says, he just loved to do that.

"HA! Got you again! But seriously, I did actually want it."

"Master...may I please lick you?" asked Biyomon

"Oh I don't know, why should I let you?"

"Please, Master...I beg you" Biyomon felt so horny right now, was it because of the black gear? She didn't care, she needed to fuck, and he was the only male around.

Slap.

"Okay, you have my permission." The bird Digimon started to lick his shaft slowly, starting at the tip, then circling it around with her tongue. Palmon still continued to play with herself, she had come once, getting her vines dirty, but she still continued, somehow she still wanted more.

Does she ejaculate dirt or something? That makes sense when you think about it, but still.

"Ouuhhhh!" Palmon moaned, then looked at Biyomon licking Master Devimon's cock, what did that bird have that she didn't?.Devimon tried to look emotionless as Biyomon licked her, but she was good, too bad she couldn't suck him with that beak of hers. She used her long tongue to circle around most of his dick, then slowly slid her tongue off, leaving a strange but pleasurable sensation. The devil gave out a soft moan as she continued to lick him, she used both wings to play with his balls while the licking continued, the devil moaned, drops of pre-cum appearing at the tip of his hard rock member.

I was going to make a pun about how she was giving him a "Wing-job", but then quickly realized that it didn't make any sense.

The pink bird kept pleasing her master's shaft for almost two minutes. Devimon was finally unable to hold anymore and cums all over the bird's face, moaning. It had been so long since he had his last decent blowjob. Biyomon cleaned the devil cock with her tongue, swallowing the salty liquid. She then tried to do the same with her face, but Devimon told her to stop, using his hand, then pointed at Palmon "Make the weed clean you."

Well, this is close to ice-cream I guess.

"Yes, Master." Biyomon smiled happily and headed over to Palmon, the plant merely said nothing and licked the bird clean, her vines still toying with her own holes, but now in a less enthusiastic, mechanical way. After she had been cleaned, Biyomon looked to the devil, awaiting orders, but someone entered the cave, a Wizardmon lookalike in white robes.

It's Wizardmon the White!

"How dare you interrupt me me NOW, YOU FOOL?" Devimon looked really pissed off as a black aura surrounded him, while the girls just stared in awe at the intruder. Who was this Wizardmon wannabe that interrupted their Master? What insolence!

"Master Devimon, please. This is really important..." pleaded the wizard, the devil's eyes focused on the intruder and recognized IceWizardmon

"I was peeing and I accidentally froze it mid-stream!"

"Oh, alright Ice, but this better be good." IceWizardmon started to explain what the problem was, the girls just jumped at each other, not caring in the slightest what the male Digimons conversation was about, as only one thing occupied their mind, lust!

PS: Yeah I know, ain't I a devil for interrupting the sex like that or what?

Anyway, we finally will be able to see male/female chosen Digimon sex in the next chapter, for those Patamon&Gatomon fans, there will be a unsuspected surprise!

Neither of them will be in it!
(03-28-2011 03:48 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: At least us kids know how to fuck. *Spreads legs revealing soaking wet snatch and taunts Old Man Asesino* Twisted

Huh... *click* Ok then. *takes SD card full of pictures* These might sell well here.
If I wanted realism I would be an alien with a monkey tail with a strength a million times more powerful than my wits or try to be an alchemist to give my younger brother body back, have you meet my new friend? Its called sarcasm!

Oh, if that comment made no sense, is because an old friend called beer...
Fun fact: I actually thought "Wing-job" was pretty funny until it struck me that it didn't mean anything.

There may be a gas leak in here.
XD Why would those pictures sell well when the real Clone gives us lotsa exhibitions anyway? Another funny MST3K, Asie! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers