Join our server on Discord

Asesino's Commentaries
Ch. 1: Vivi’s Lucky Day, by DarkChibimon

Eiko was looking for Zidane after he left to go to Pandemonium.

“That Zidane! Always, running off when Dagger needs him the most.” Eiko said, looking for Zidane. A Malboro was watching Eiko.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure I named Garnet "Bitch" in my play-through. Good times.

“She will make a good meal.” The Malboro thought as it moves closer and closer to Eiko. Eiko wasn’t paying attention as the Malboro wrap one of its tentacles around Eiko`s foot.

Did I accidentally start reading every Japanese manga ever made or something?

“Huh?” Eiko said, looking down, seeing the Malboro`s tentacle, wrapped around her foot. The Malboro picked Eiko up by her foot and she let out a very loud scream.

Back in Bran Bal, Vivi heard Eiko’s scream.

“Eiko is in trouble! But can I do anything to save her…” Vivi thought, looking around for everyone else. Vivi couldn’t find anyone else to help him.

If only you could hurl fireballs at shit, but alas.

“I am the only one that heard that…Zidane said that anyone is in trouble, you should save him or her.” Vivi thought as he ran out of the village and see Eiko about to get eaten by a Malbro.

Malbros can be differentiated from Malboros by virtue of their backwards hats, irremovable sunglasses, and heavy use of the word "Dude".

“E-Eiko! H-Hold on! Firaga!” Vivi said, casting a Firaga spell on the Malbro, making it drop Eiko.

"Ow, dude! What the hell, brah?"

“Firaga!” Vivi said again, casting another Firaga spell on the Malbro as Vivi went into trance.

"Don't firaga me, bro!"

“Double Firaga!!” Vivi said, casting two Firaga spells on the Malbro, killing it.

Not only can you throw fireballs, you can throw TWO fireballs at the same time. Why were you doubting yourself again?

“E-Eiko, are y-you alright?” Vivi asked Eiko as she got up.

“Yeah, Vivi. I’m fine.” Eiko said.

“Should I kiss him, well he does deserve it.” Eiko thought, going close to Vivi, kisses him on the lips. Vivi blushed as he slowly kissed Eiko back. Eiko slowly breaks the kiss, blushing a bit.

What exactly is she kissing? I don't remember Vivi having a mouth.

“Vivi, you’re a great kisser.” Eiko said.

"Which is weird, because you don't have a mouth."

“Y-You too, Eiko.” Vivi said, moving his hat a bit. Eiko looked down at Vivi’s crotch.

“I wonder if Vivi has that thing like Zidane does.” Eiko thought, putting her gloved hand over Vivi’s crotch, slowly rubbing it.

Must.. not.. make.. black guy joke..

“E-Eiko! W-What are y-you doing!?” Vivi said as his cock started to tent his pants.

There it is again. When did "tent" become a verb?

“So he does have one, like Zidnae…What did Dagger do it at first…oh yeah!” Eiko thought, started to undo Vivi’s pants.

“W-What is Eiko doing…madey whatever Eiko is going to do, that porbly what made Zidane moaned, when we were on the airship.” Vivi thought, blushing deeply as his pants dropped to the ground, showing Eiko is black cock, throbbing lightly.

Hey, so it IS true.

Eiko blushed a bit. “Well, it’s smaller than Zidane’s thing…well here goes nothing.” Eiko thought as she goes down onto her knees, licking the head of Vivi’s cock, than puts it into her mouth.

Wait, that doesn't add up. Nevermind.

Vivi moaned, “Is this what happen to Zidane that night on the airship?” Vivi thought, he subcontly remove his robe as Eiko sucked more of Vivi’s cock. Vivi thrust a bit into Eiko’s mouth, hitting her gag reflex, making her gag a bit, she pull back to regain her breath before, sucking more of Vivi’s cock, switch made Vivi moaned even louder. Vivi’s cock started to leak precum, Eiko gagged on his precum a bit before drinking it down.

“It tasted like…a ether.” Eiko thought as she sucked harder on Vivi’s cock, making Vivi moans louder. Vivi started to sweat a bit from all the pleasure from his first blow-job ever. The pleasure was too much for Vivi as he moans loudly, unloading his cum into Eiko’s mouth, she drank down nearly all of it, only a bit of Vivi’s cum, slowly goes down her mouth and onto her chin.

Better let Vivi have some, he just used a bunch of MP on that monster.

“T-That…was…f-fun…Eiko…” Vivi said as he put his robe back on and started to pull on his pants. Eiko grabs Vivi’s hands, stopping him from pulling up his pants.

“Vivi, I want to try one more thing with you, alright?” Eiko said with a smile.

"I'd love to, but I have a.. thing to go to tomorrow. Oh man, it's getting late, I better get going."

“A-Alright.” Vivi said, pulling his pants back down, taking off his robe as Eiko started to take off her jumpsuit. Vivi blushed as he saw Eiko’s still developing breasts and hairless pussy.

“W-Wow, Eiko.” Vivi said, Eiko kisses Vivi on the lips, Vivi returns the kiss. Eiko lay down on her back with her legs spread apart.

“Vivi, put your thing into here.” Eiko said, pointing at her pussy.

"Well, alright!"

"I thought you said you had somewhere to be?"

"I do. Just, right after this."

“A-Alright, Eiko.” Vivi said, started to put his cock into Eiko’s pussy, breaking her hymen, making Eiko scream loud.

“E-Eiko, A-are you a-alright?” Vivi asked Eiko, worried.

"It's alright, I'll just heal myself up and restore my MP with your ether!"

“Y-Yeah…I’m Vivi…keep going…” Eiko said as blood as leaking from her pussy, on to Vivi’s cock, making it go red. Vivi nodded his head and started to pump in and out of Eiko’s pussy, moaning. Eiko started to moan along with Vivi.

“Vivi…faster.” Eiko said, looking right into Vivi’s eyes.

It sounds romantic until you realize his eyes are just yellow dots on a featureless black face.

“A-Alright, Eiko.” Vivi said, pumping his cock faster, making them both moaned louder.

“E-Eiko…you a-are so t-tight…” Vivi said, pumping faster, moaning louder.

“Vivi…so…big…” Eiko moaned, kisses Vivi on the lips, Vivi returned kiss on the lips. Vivi leak precum into Eiko’s pussy keeps thrusting. Eiko keeps moaning as her pussy leak precum onto Vivi’s cock.

Again with the lips. Where are these lips you speak of?

“E-Eiko, I’m n-need to g-go to t-the bathroom.” Vivi moaned, keeps pumping in and out of Eiko’s pussy. Eiko moans loudly, cumming all over Vivi’s cock witch set Vivi off as he moans loudly, cumming into Eiko’s pussy.

Now that I think about it, Black Mages ejaculating ether makes a lot of sense.

“T-That…was…f-fun….” Vivi said with a smile.

“Yeah…it…was…fun…Vivi…” Eiko said, kisses Vivi on the lips. Vivi returned the kiss on Eiko’s lips. Vivi slowly remove his cock from Eiko’s pussy, pulling his pants up and putting on his robe as Eiko is putting her jumpsuit back on.

"That was great- look at the time- big meeting gotta go bye."

“E-Eiko, I l-love you.” Vivi said with a smile.

“Vivi, I love you too.” Eiko said, hugging Vivi.

They don't know what parts of their own bodies are called, but they know what love is?

“Come on, Vivi! We need to find Zidane!” Eiko said, running off.

“R-Right, Eiko.” Vivi said, quickly following Eiko.

Wait a minute, this wasn't about Digimon at all! What the hell is going on here?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
You win, Sir! You made me drop my hard candy from laughter! X3 Please keep doing mooooar!~
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow. Spent all afternoon on this one. It's a good thing I didn't have anything to do, or I'd be up shit creek.

Just a quick warning: This a big one.

Knowing Truth, Whispering Lies, by DarkChibimon

Dark waited at a old farmhouse, about 30 miles from a town, where he and Vee are staying, they are both vampmon hunters. The vampmon call them 'Black and Blue'. A group of four vampmon landed near the farm house and easily lock picked the open door. Two of them stay guard and the other two when inside, they saw the bed, smirking at each other as one of the got close to the bed, the bed sheet flew off as Dark grabbed one of the silver swords, stabbing one of them through the core, killing him, letting his body change into a black goo with Dark's sword laying on it. Dark grabs the other vampmon and toss him out of the window with Dark quickly chasing after him. “COME BACK HERE!” Dark said, grabbing the vampmon's skull, slamming it hard against a tree.

*SPITTAKE* My word!

Meanwhile, Vee was fighting against the two vampmon who were guarding, he already killed one of them and hurt the 2nd one with his silver dagger. “Come on, you can do better than that.” Vee said, taunting the vampmon as he rolls out of the way, beheading the vampmon. Vee quickly runs over to where Dark is just to watch as Dark kills off the vampmon. Dark saw one started to fly. “I got it!” Dark said, flying after the vampmon, grabbing on to it, making the vampmon crash to the ground as Dark grab his sword and slam the female vampmon into the tree, stabbing her with his sword, Dark looked into her eyes and stop, reminding Dawn. Lady Vampmon slashes Dark's face, getting him under the left eye. Dark takes a step back, watching her fly off with his sword in her shoulder.

So, vampmon are like Vampire-Digimon or something?

“Dark! You alright?” Vee said, getting Dark's attention, handing him his sword. Dark put his sword away, sighing a bit, putting his hand to his face, looking at his own blood. “Y-Yeah, I'm fine Vee.” Dark said, looking at the moon.

Werewolf Vampire-Digimon?

Lady Vampmon made it to a old machine city, landing in one of the building, putting her hand on Dark's sword, ignoring the burning in her hand, and tossing the sword onto the metal ground and sitting down. “Did the Black and Blue hit your group again?” A older vampmon asked.

"No, I fell on a sword- YES THEY HIT US AGAIN!"

Lady Vampmon looked at him. “Yes, now I'm the only one that remains of the group.” Lady Vampmon said. The older vampmon sighed. “We are on the verge of being fully wiped out!” The older vampmon said. Lady Vampmon stood up, grabbing a rag and holding onto the sword with the rag. “I'm going out.” Lady Vampmon said.

Wait a second, I just realized that they were fighting vampires- or, vampmon.. vampmen.. whatever, they were fighting them with SILVER. Vampires aren't weak against silver, that's werewolves! So they ARE Werewolf-Vampire-Digimon.

“But it's almost dawn!” The older vampmon said. Lady Vampmon didn't listen to him as she flew back to the town where Vee and Dark are staying.

Yeah, why don't you go out alone after the two guys who just killed all of your underlings and nearly killed you, all while they were right in the middle of a nap. Good thinking.

Dark sighs, thinking about the day he became a vampmon hunter and also the day of his sisters death.

So he was looking at the moon when he started daydreaming? Did the moon kill his sister? 'Cause that would be a pretty cool story.

Dark used to live a easier life, he walks into his house as his sister Dawn walks down the stairs. “Hey Brother!” Dawn said, hugging Dark, Dark smiles and hugs his sister back. “Hey sis, how was your day?” Dark asked, nuzzles her neck a bit. Dawn smiles back. “It was alright, how was your work, brother?” Dawn asked, rubbing Dark's chest a bit. “It was alright, I got my paycheck.” Dark said, holding a good sum of money. “That should keep us going for a few weeks.” Dawn said. Dark smiles some more. “Yeah, it will.” Dark said, kisses Dawn on the lips. Dawn slowly returns the kiss as Dark's tail starts to rub Dawn's pussy. Dawn let out a moan as Dark picks her up and puts her on the dinner table. “I was waiting for this treat all day.” Dark said as he started to lick Dawn's pussy, Dawn moans louder as Dark licks more of Dawn's pussy, nuzzing his nose agnest her clit, making her moans louder, leaking prejuices into Dark's mouth, Dark licks deeper into Dawn's pussy. “That's it Dark...I'm going...” Dawn said, moaning loudly, cumming hard into Dark's mouth, Dark drinks down all of Dawn's juices. “Are you ready for your treat?” Dark asked, getting on the table, showing Dawn his rock hard cock. “Yes, brother I'm ready for my treat.” Dawn said as Dark put his cock into Dawn's pussy, moaning. “Fuck me.” Dawn said as Dark started to thrust in and out of Dawn's pussy, moaning louder. Dark keeps thrusting harder and faster, moaning louder with every thrust. “Harder, brother...” Dawn said.

Wait, what? He's banging his sister now? Well.. okay, fair enough, I won't argue with love, but seriously, where the hell did that come from? How is he going to explain THIS day dream?

“As you wish sister.” Dark said, thrusting harder and faster, moaning louder, leaking precum into Dawn's pussy. Dark thrusting harder and faster, moaning louder, moving the table over a few feet, though they didn't notice. Dark moans louder, about to cum hard. “Cum inside of me brother!” Dawn said. Dark moans loudly, cumming hard into Dawn's pussy. Dark fell on top of Dawn, smiling. “Happy sis...?” Dark asked, panting.

“Yeah...I am, brother.” Dawn said, patting as well. Later that night, when Dark and Dawn were sleeping a group of Vampmon burst down the bedroom door, waking both of them up. Dark quickly when and try to attack one of them, only to be tossed and kick in the chest by one of the vampmon. Dark slowly got up, only to be attacked again. One of the vampmon went behind Dawn and bites her neck. “SIS!” Dark yelled, standing up again only to get a 3rd kick to the chest, Dark can taste his own blood in his mouth.

Lady Vampmon is his sister, I'm calling it now.

“Oh, So you two are brother and sister huh, this will make it even better. But we should have some fun first.” Vampmon said as one of the drain Dawn of most of her blood, tossing her onto the bed. Dark heard Dawn cry out in pain as she hit the bed. One of the Vampmon easily open Dawn's legs, looking at her pussy. “She has a nice pussy you should be proud.” Vampmon said as he thrusted all of his cock into Dawn's pussy, making her scream loud. Vampmon moans. “And so tight as well.” Vampmon said as one of them put a gagged Dark's mouth. Dark yelled though the gag, but nothing came out as he was forced to watch the vampmon rape his sister. The vampmon thrusting in and out of Dawn's pussy, moaning loud, leaking tons of precum into Dawn's pussy. “Going...to cum soon...” Vampmon said, thrusting harder and faster before moaning loud, cumming hard into Dawn's pussy.

Incest one second, and rape the next. Now all we need is some genital mutilation and we'll be golden.

“So, who wants her next?” Vampmon asked as two more vampmon jump up.

“We do!” The two vampmon said as they get onto the bed, both of there cocks are rock hard., one goes over to her mouth while the other one goes to her ass. “You have such a hot, tight looking ass.” The vampmon said, rubbing his cock against her ass.

Wow, these vampires are assholes. Why can't they be mumbly and sparkle in the daylight like real vampires?

“Open your mouth up or your brother will have one less ear.” the vampmon at her mouth said as one of the vampmon grab one of Dark's ears. Dawn slowly open her mouth as both vampmon thrust into her mouth and ass, moaning louder while Dawn moaned in pain. The vampmon at her mouth grabs onto her head to get a good thrusting speed going. After 5 minutes of them fucking Dawn they both moans loud, cumming hard into Dawn's mouth and ass. “Drink all of my cum down.” The vampmon at Dawn's mouth as she drinks down every last drop of his cum with tears going down her face. Vampmon grabs her the neck and bites her again. Dawn wimpered in pain looking at Dark weakly.

She's being raped and murdered, I get it! Let's get back to the killer moon already!

“Dark...I...love...” Dawn said as she brakes up into data. The vampmon group smiled, looking down at Dark. “Well, what should we do with him?” One of the vampmon asked as he remove Dark's gag, Dark grabs one of the vampmon and tosses him hard out of one of the windows. “You can all go to hell!” Dark said, as he went after one of the other vampmon only to be hold down by the rest of the group. “I say we just eat him here.” A older vampmon said as a silver knife went though his chest, and his digicore, the other vampmon jumped back Dark got up, he turn around to look at Vee as he jumps and stabs another vampmon, killing him as well. Dark when after one of the vampmon, grabbing his head and starts to brake his neck, ripping his head off as Vee killed the last one. Dark looked at Vee. “They will pay, every last one of them.” Dark said, vowing to avenge Dawn's death, grabbing two silver swords that he have and walks out of the house, out of his old life.

So, they're data.. or flesh and blood? Or maybe he was drinking her data. I-.. moving on.

“Dark! Are you alright?” Vee asked, looking at Dark. Dark looked at Vee. “I told you before, I'm fine.” Dark said. “You know, who cares how many vampmon you kill, it will never bring Dawn back.” Vee said.

"Also, could you stop day-dreaming about having sex with your sister around me? It's really uncomfortable."

“SHUT UP!” Dark said, punching Vee hard without thinking of punching him, it just happen. “You can't even how I feel! I'm going for a walk.” Dark said as he leaves town, walking into the woods. Vee watch as Dark walked away, feeling blood leaking out of his nose.

"Wait! You do realize that there are vampires attacking us, right?"

"They wouldn't attack me while I was alone in the woods. That just wouldn't be fair."

Dark walked into the woods, looking around, still feels the same way that night, more vampmon he kill, but that didn't bring him closer to release. He heard a noise behind him, he turns around and take out his sword as he saw Lady Vampmon with his other sword, it's hilt is wrapped in a rag. Dark looked around again, trying to hear anymore vampmon, he heard nothing being only Lady Vampmon was alone. Lady Vampmon toss Dark's sword at Dark's feet. “Why didn't you kill me? Why did you stop?” Lady Vampmon asked as Dark picked up his sword. “Your eyes...they reminded me of someone I cared for.” Dark said.

Someone he KIND OF cared about, obviously. You know, the kind of person who you wouldn't outright kill, but you'd stick a sword through them? I think we all have that kind of a relationship with somebody.

“Who?” Lady Vampmon asked.

“Why do you care!?” Dark said. “She was killed in front of me by a group of vampmon, they did worst than that, they half killed her, raped her than finally killed her all in front of me.” Dark said.

"Woooah, TMI."

“I-I didn't know. That is the reason why you hate us all, no wonder.” Lady Vampmon said.

You rape and murder people for no reason. Yeah, I wonder why people hate you.

“NO WONDER!?” Dark yelled, grabbing one of his sword, tossing it against a tree, making sure to miss Lady Vampmon. “EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE MY SISTER BEGGING ME TO SAVE HER AS SHE IS GETTING RAPE OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY VAMPMON! I SEE HER EYES, LOOKING AT ME AS SHE BREAKS UP INTO DATA...” Dark said, grabbing his other sword, slamming into the ground, breathing deeply.

"Remember when I said too much information? That was not an invitation to give me additional information."

“I'm so sorry.” Lady Vampmon said, looking at her feet.

"Sorry for the whole, you know, trying to murder you. A lot. For a while now."

“S-Sorry?” Dark asked, taken off guard.

“What they did you was bad, what they did to your sister was evil.” Lady Vampmon said.

"Totally unlike all the killing -I- do."

“Aren't you!?” Dark said. “How may did you kill!?” Dark said.

“Do you think I like the idea that I have to kill other to stay alive!?” Lady Vampmon said to Dark. “Or to be shunned by everyone? Or never to see the sun? Just once I want to feel the warmth of the sun, but I can't. Always have to be in the dark.” Lady Vampmon said, hugging herself.

"Just once I want to feel the warmth of the sun without sparkling, just once!"

“I...I have no idea.” Dark said, looking at the ground.

They are quick to forgive each other for the many murders they've committed against the others' kind.

“Of course you didn't. It's easier when we are the evil monsters.” Lady Vampmon said. “Maybe I am.” Lady Vampmon said.

The evil monsters who rape and murder people. Why are they so misunderstood?!

Dark looked at the ground, feeling rotten, it scared him. “I...I...” Dark said.
“Look at you, you have a town that loves you, adores you for killing vampmon. Your name is spoke with hopefulness.” Lady Vampmon said, looking into the sky. “I...just want to be normal...like you, for once.” Lady Vampmon said.

"And all I need to be normal is all of your blood."

Dark walk over to Lady Vampmon, standing behind her. “I'm...sorry for stabbing you...” Dark said, looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry for stabbing you during the big fight that broke out while you were trying to murder me. I mean, what was I thinking?"

“No...it's alright, I know...why you have done it.” Lady Vampmon said, looking down from the sky, walking into Dark, didn't know that he was that close to her. “Oof!”

Kill her! Come on, kill her! Do it! Don't screw her, just kill her! She has it coming!

“Whoa!” Dark said, falling back, grabbing onto Lady Vampmon's arm for some support. Lady Vampmon was also lost balance so she falls ontop of Dark, when she started to get up she put her hand on Dark's chest, feeling his heart beat. “Whoa...” Lady Vampmon said.

"I don't have one of those. Do you mind?"

“What is it?” Dark asked, looking at Lady Vampmon.

“Your...heart. I can feel it beating...it feels nice.” Lady Vampmon said.

Stab her! Let's go! Come on, in the face! In the faaace!

“It is?” Dark asked, looking at her some more.

“Here, try to feel my heartbeat.” Lady Vampmon said, grabbing one of Dark's hands, placing on her cleavage.

Dark held his hand there for a few secs. “I don't feel anything.” Dark said, removing his hand.

“I know, my heart doesn't beat.” Lady Vampmon said, keeping her hand on Dark's chest. “How does it feel to have a heart beat?” Lady Vampmon asked Dark.

"Imagine your heart."

"Okay."

"Now imagine it beating."

"Ohh, wow!"

“What?” Dark asked, looking at Lady Vampmon.

“What is like to have a heart beat?” Lady Vampmon asked, moving her arm slowly across Dark's strong chest.

"Actually, nevermind. I'm about to find out."

“I...never really thought about it, it's like I know it's always there.” Dark said.

“Can you feel it now?” Lady Vampmon asked, putting her head against Dark's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

She's practically begging to get shishkebab'd here! Let's go with the killing!

“Yeah...” Dark said admittedly, as Lady Vampmon listened to his heartbeat.

“It's sounding louder and goes faster...” Lady Vampmon said, looking at Dark. “I wonder why it...is...” Lady Vampmon said.

'Cause he's about to kill your murdering ass! Yeaaah!

Dark wrap his arms around Lady Vampmon's neck, kisses her on the lips. Lady Vampmon held no resistance as she close her eyes, returning the kiss, Dark never felt like this since he last kissed his sister...

HINT. HINT.

Dark eyes open up wide, remembering Dawn. Dark stand up, throwing Lady Vampmon off of him, “What is it?” Lady Vampmon said, looking at Dark in a sitting place.

“I...um...I need to go.” Dark said, panicking a bit, grabbing his swords, putting them on his back, turns to the city and starts to run back, leaving Lady Vampmon alone.

Oh, alright. Yeah, you don't want to kill her all alone. You gotta have a bunch of people around to see it. Alright, I can get behind that.

Vee was in his hut. The town respected him and Dark, giving them the best of what they have in the terms of housing. Vee walk over to the sink, getting his self a glass of water, he heard a knock on the door. “Come on in.” Vee said as a Falcomon walks in. Falcomon looked nervous. “Vee sir?” Falcomon said.

“Yes? What is it?” Vee said asked, he really doesn't like the hero worship stuff. Men want to be like him. Woman want to be with him. He will give it all away for peace.

Also, the men want to be with him, and the women want to be like him. Everybody is everything, it's very annoying.

“Sir?” Falcomon asked.

Vee looked at Falcomon again. “Yes? Sorry, my mind wondered off a bit, what did you say again?” Vee asked.

"Daydreaming about having sex with your dead sister?"

"No, that's the other guy."

"Oh, right. My mistake."

“Our mayor wants you to to see the execution of the captured Vampmon.” Falcomon said.

“I'm going to say no, I don't want to be a part of the spectacle of death. I have seen enough death.” Vee said.

If he's not the one doing the killing, he ain't interested.

“I'm sorry sir, but this letter has also arrived for you.” Falcomon said, handing Vee a envelope. Vee looked at the envelope, not hearing the Falcomon's good bye. Vee grab his glass and walk over to a table and chair, put his glass down, sat down and open the envelope, looking at the letter inside.

"Another letter, duly delivered. A postman's job is never done!"

'Vee, your sister isn't doing any better since I last wrote. I haven't gotten a reponse from her yet. I'm sorry Vee.

From your good friend,
Krad.'

Vee sighed, putting the letter down. “Same letter over and over again. Ruby...please move, make a sound, open your eyes, anything.” Vee thought, looking at the letters, wishing it was something different. “I guess that I'm not different from Dark.” Vee thought as sighed, leading back the chair. “I will never forget that one night.” Vee thought.

Oh, so the joke I made above doesn't apply because he's screwing his sister too. Well then.

Vee sat at the head of a large oak table, all of his village is there, celebrating Vee's 2nd year of being head chief. The party was mostly done, as nighttime started to set in.

“Do you want any more to drink, Vee?” A Gatomon asked, wearing a tight fitting maid outfit, to keep her fur clean from drinks and food. Vee shoudn't help but smirk as the Gatomon bends over, showing off her cleavage to Vee. “Vee?” Gatomon asked again.

"If she was my sister I would do her in a heartbeat."

“Huh, oh yeah, sure, thanks.” Vee said as Gatomon pour him a glass of ale. Vee watched her as she walked her tail wags from under the maid outfit. THAWK! Vee felt a strong kick to his leg, he turns to look at Ruby, has she have a bit of an angry look on her face. “Vee! You need choose a female, you can't keep jumping from one female to another.” Ruby said. Vee looked at Ruby, “Well...I can't just choose one, Ruby. I mean...” Vee said, holding his glass at a odd angle, getting his drink come out of his cup. Ruby stands up and walks away from the table to Vee and her place. Vee blinks, doesn't know what he said wrong. Krad looks over at Vee, Krad is Vee's 2nd in command. “Someone is going to the doghouse tonight.” Krad said, shaking his head.

"Shut up, character who hasn't be introduced yet!"

“Why did I do that in front of my sister even!” Vee said, noticing his drink, putting it up right. “I mean she like hot wearing that, I should keep myself open.” Vee said, sighing a bit.

“True, just like me.” Krad said, smiling. “Though, you should say sorry to your sister, Vee.” Krad said.

What did he do exactly? He spilled his drink? That heartless bastard.

“Yeah, I should go do that, shound I.” Vee said as he stands up and walks over to his house, knocking on the door. “Ruby, can I come in? I want to say that I'm sorry for what I did.” Vee said as Ruby open the door, wearing her own tight maid outfit.

She just has that kicking around?

“That's good, big boy.” Ruby said, winking at Vee. Vee blushed a bit, looking at what Ruby is wearing.

Ruby smiles. “I can tell from your look that you like this, Vee.” Ruby said, as she bends over, letting Vee see her cleavage.

Digimon have boobs now? That's kinda cool, I guess.

Vee smirks, “You don't know how much I want to rip you out of the outfit and fuck you like a dragon in heat.” Vee said, walking closer to Ruby, kissing her on the lips. Ruby return the kiss as she wraps her hands around Vee's neck. Vee started to pull down the front of Ruby's outfit untill her breast are out, slowly braking the kiss as he started to kiss and play with Ruby's tits. Ruby moans as Vee picks her up and walks into their bedroom and put Ruby on the bed as he started to suck on Ruby's tits. Ruby moans louder as she unties her outfit as it drops to the floor. Ruby started to rub Vee's pouch as his cock quickly come out of his pouch, rock hard. Vee pulls away from Ruby's tits. “Do you want to suck me off sis?” Vee asked. Ruby smiles. “Sure brother.” Ruby said as she goes down to her knees and starts to suck on Vee's cock. Vee started to moan, feeling his sister's hot mouth around his rock hard cock. Ruby sucks more of Vee's cock, moans louder leaking precum into Ruby's mouth. Ruby drinks down Vee's cum, sucking more of his cock. Vee moans louder, thrusting into Ruby's mouth a bit, about to cum hard. Ruby knows that Vee is about to cum as she deep-throats Vee's cock. Vee moans loudly as he cums hard into Ruby's mouth as she drinks down ever last drop.

So they were together before this, or was this spontaneous?

“Mmmm...tasty.” Ruby said.

Vee grins. “We are not done yet.” Vee said as Ruby lays on her back as Vee started to put his cock into Ruby's pussy, moaning loud.

“Ah! Vee! Fuck me!” Ruby said, wrapping her arms around Vee's neck.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you like this is the last time I'll see you before you're murdered by a bunch of vampires, just in case."

“As you wish, sis.” Vee said as he started to thrust in and out of Ruby's pussy, making Ruby moans louder. Vee thrusting harder and faster, moaning louder, kisses Ruby on the lips. Ruby return the kiss, moaning louder to the thrust as her pussy goes tighter around Vee's cock. Vee moans louder, thrusting harder and faster, leaking precum into Ruby's pussy. Ruby moans louder, about to cum hard all over Vee's cock. Vee thrusting harder and faster, moaning louder, about to cum hard into Ruby's pussy. Ruby moans loudly, cumming hard around Vee's cock. Vee moans loudly, cumming hard into Ruby's pussy, filling her up with his cum. A few mintutes later Vee slowly stops cumming, panting, smiling at Ruby. “Good night...sis.” Vee said as he falls asleep on Ruby.

“Good night...brother...” Ruby said, falls asleep as well.

"Good.. wheeeeeze.. night.. wheeeeze.. can't breathe.."

Vee woke up a few hours later, looking at the window, feeling the orange glow. “That can't be right...dawn ain't for a few that means...” Vee thought. “There fire outside!” Vee said as he woke Ruby up.

Damn. I thought the sun was going to kill her. That would have been an awesome story for Dark and Vee to team up.

“What?” Ruby said as Vee got out of bed. “Come on Ruby! There is a fire outside!” Vee said as he and Ruby left their house. They looked around, half of the village was in fire. “Why ain't anything going off?” Vee thought.

Yep, this is what happens when you don't test your smoke detectors.

“Vee!” Gatomon said as she was chase by two vampmon they grab her and bites into her neck, draining her of her blood as she breaks up into data.

“You monster!” Vee said.

“What dragon to you want the pink one or the blue one?” One of the vampmon asked the other.

“I will have the other one you don't want.” The other vampmon said.

Oh ho ho, they're so courteous to one another.

“Try me.” Vee said as one of the vampmon went after him. Vee smirks. “VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said, thrusting forward, slamming his head into the vampmon's chest, landing on the ground, knowing that he won't stay on the ground long, Vee planed a counter attack but the other vampmon grabs Vee by the arms, holding him there. Ruby watch as she grabs a broken france post and slams it into the vampmon's chest. “No one messes with my brother!” Ruby said as the vampmon let go of Vee, as Ruby throws the vampmon into a burning hut. The vampmon made an inhuman scream as it ran out of the burning house, as he slowly malts into a black goo.

Oh shit, they killed the vampire in a vampire-ish way. That's better.

Vee went over to the fence, grabbing a scythe, as he faced the other vampmon. The Vampmon jumps to attack Vee as Vee slashes off the vampmon's head, killing him. “Come on let's go! I need to see if there are anymore! You need to leave the village.” Vee said.

"You need to leave the village, alone! Try not to get raped and bitten by a bunch of them on your way out!"

“I'm not going to leave you brother.” Ruby said.

“I can't protect you sis!” Vee said.

How is letting her run off through the vampire infested village better than at least TRYING to protect her?

“Did I ask you to? Now let's GO!” Ruby said as she heard another scream from across the village.

Krad was standing alone at the village gate, outnumbered and surround. Krad looked at every single vampmon. “You want a piece of me!?” Krad said, spinning his two silver knives around. Krad has a cut over one eyes, his wings have a few small holes in them, and he lose the tip of his tail, also with tons of cuts all over his body. “Come on! Come on!” Krad said, as one of the vampmon ran after him. Krad rolls out of the way, cutting his head off as one of the them grab Krad from behind and slams into on the ground. “Oof...” Krad said as he slowly got up.

I would say that would enjoy a nice big piece of you, yes.

“NOW YOU WILL DIE!” Vampmon yelled as he was about to put the killing blow on Krad.

“VEE-HEADBUTT!!” Vee and Ruby said as they both slam into the vampmon as Ruby help up Krad.

Yeah, forget the scythe you just had, just HEADBUTT the vampire again.

“Thanks...” Krad said, going into his fighting stance.

“LEAVE MY VILLAGE!” Vee yelled as two vampmon grab Vee from behind.
“But we need to take a sample of all of you.” One of the vampmon said, knocking the weapon out of Vee's hands.

Oh well, he was just going to headbutt you anyway.

“VEE!” Ruby said as she was about to a Vee-Headbutt attack as she was grab by a vampmon, Krad was still fighting the remainding vampmon. The vampmon that was holding on the Ruby, snaps one of Ruby's arms, making Ruby yelled in pain. Ruby slams her head back agnest vampmon, hitting him right in the eye. Vampmon growl in pain, smirking, holding on to Ruby by her right arm as her left arm arm hangs uselessly at her side. “You want to know one thing about Vampmon? We don't need to breath!” Vampmon said as he takes Ruby into a nearby lake and dives in with Ruby in hand.

Man, these guys really ARE assholes.

“RUBY!” Vee said, feeling a rush of power going though him, tossing both vampmon off of his self, grabbing the scythe, slashing off both of there head before diving after the vampmon and Ruby.

Vee could barely see in the dirty water, looking around for movement, his body was somewhat built for diving as he went down deeper into the water.

Somewhat built for diving, except for the not being to see or breathe under water part.

The vampmon's fangs went into Ruby's neck as he started to drain her of her blood as she struggles. She slowly stops struggling either from blood loss or drowning, he didn't care. He saw a movement behind him a second later as Vee stabbed though his chest with his weapon, cutting his digi-core into fourths, dropping his weapons and leaving the vampmon all over the lake, Vee grab Ruby's good hand started to swim, slowly loses breath, starts to take in water. “Come on...a little more.” Vee thought as his version started to go black, his body started to fail him. “Ruby...I failed...you...” Vee thought as blackness fully cover Vee's vision.

If you had have done a little more swimming and a little less inner-monologue you might have made it.

A few days later Vee woke up. “This is...heaven?” Vee asked.

Krad shakes his head. “If it was, I wouldn't be standing here. It ain't my time to die yet.” Krad said.

"So, you're saying you wouldn't be in heaven because you aren't ready to die, or because you're going to hell?"

"Shut up."

“Krad!” Vee said, hugging Krad, feeling some pain like a jolt.

"Wait a minute, you're not my sister! Gross!"

“Ow man be careful.” Krad said, having a bandage over his left eyes, over his tail, parts of his wings were bandage, that were counting all of the cuts all over Krad's body. “I'm damaged goods. So how are you, how are you feeling? You have been out for three days.” Krad said.

Yeah, don't tell him about his sister. He wasn't worried about that right before he nearly died or anything.

Vee lay down on the bed, every movement hurt him. “So...what happened?” Vee asked Krad.

“I killed that vampmon just as you jumped him, I follow after you, but you where ready passed out, I manamge to get you on land and breatching again.” Krad said, taking a deep breach. “The village was over run by vampmon, I wanted to go back and fight, but in the state you two were in, I couldn't I dragged you two to the closest village, we didn't make it, I almost passed out as well.” Krad said, sleeping for a good day. “It took some time but...” Krad stated to say.

He slept for an entire day right in the middle of a conversation?

“Ruby!” Vee said, sitting up. “Where is she?” Vee asked.

“...It's bad.” Krad said, looking at the ground. “The vampmon drain her of most of her blood, and she nearly drowned. I mean...I never saw anyone this close of deletion.” Krad said, pointing to another cot. Vee follow with wide eyes as he saw Ruby, his sister, with one arm in a sling and two bite marks with dried blood on her neck. Vee got out of bed, inorging the pain. “Vee! You need bed rest!” Krad said. Vee chosse not to listen as he grabs Ruby's good hand. “Sis...It's me, Vee. I'm here for you.” Vee said, Krad turns his back a bit to Vee, not want to tell him everything. “Vee...her heart is very weak, as her breathing. I don't know if she like this. It may be a long while.” Krad said.

"But it's alright, because the Vampmon totally aren't evil, so your friend can still totally have sex with one of them."

Vee started to cry, hearing Krad's words, he doesn't want to belive them. “Ruby...sis, come on. Wake up. Please.” Vee said as Krad leaves Vee and Ruby alone for a few minutes. Vee had lost it, as he started to cry loudly. “Ruby! Wake up!” Vee said in between cries, Vee's world ended around him.

Vee sighed deeply, shaking his head, wiping a tear from his eye. “Thanks, Krad. You are a true friend.” Vee thought. Vee went all but a rock for a while, went into a deep depression. Krad finally drag out of the room after three days. Vee didn't eat or drink so Krad had to force feed him, and talking about of this wasn't helping Ruby out at all. Vee right then and there thought of a new mission. He will not let any get hurt as much as Ruby did. Vee learned all about vampmon and got ready to fight them. “But sometimes I fail...I came a minute later to save Dark' sister Dawn. I wonder if I will be just as bloodthirsty as Dark if Ruby was killed? I at least have a small hope that my sister will wake up, but poor Dark...I do for a sense of duty but Dark, Dark is revenge...I can't blame him. It just I wish he can move on. Find someone else, even if it's just to talk to, someone like him.” Vee thought.

No more flashback, I guess?

Dark made it back to town, panting deeply. “W-What was that!?” Dark thought, reading his thoughts. “I'm a Vampmon Hunter! I kill their kind! And now...” Dark thought as he walks over to arena by thought.

Lady Vampmon sat in the same place as Dark left, she hasn't move in some time. “I remember for the first time, the hunger, and the older vampmon tell us that we will be hunted down.” Lady Vampmon thought, touching her lips. “But Dark, he killed thousand of vampmon, but he can see something in each of us, no matter the sight.” Lady Vampmon thought as he looked the sky, the deep orange sky. “It's almost dawn!” Lady Vampmon thought, standing up, knowing that see can't make it back the her old base in time, she looked at the town. “Maybe there is one place, I can be safe.” Lady Vampmon thought as she started to fly to the town.

"I will not sparkle again, dammit!"

Dark walked into the arena, looking around it. The arena had a few rows of seating, everyone move out of the way so Dark can have a close seat. “Ah! Dark, you made it.” The mayor, a Flamemon walked over to greet Dark, shakinging his hand. “I'm glad that you made it.” Flamemon said.

“I won't miss this for the world.” Dark said, half smiling.

"But just to remind me, why am I here again? I didn't just stumble in here with no idea of what was happening or anything."

“Well, we are about to begin.” Flamemon said, looking at Dark's eye. “I'm sorry about the Vampmon.” Flamemon said.

“Huh?” Dark said, a bit worried. Did something see him and Lady Vampmon together.

“Your eye.” Flamemon said, pointing at the wound.

“Oh, it's nothing. It will heal.” Dark said, felling the scrab under his eye.

"Just a cut under the eyeball. No big deal."

“That is good, if you need anything, ask.” Flamemon said, looking around for Vee. “Where is Vee? He should be here as well.” Flamemon said.

“Vee doesn't like these things, he doesn't like them.” Dark said, nodding his head. Dark looked ahead as an Agumon walks out onto the field.
“Welcome all!” Agumon said, looking around, smiling a bit. “We been living in fear of this monsters, VAMPMON!” Agumon said as food and rocks were being thrown around with booing coming from the crowd, hitting the vampmon. Agumon looks around again. “Now I know you want to be the justice of all, but unfortunately, they have killed a lot of loves ones, brothers, sisters, wives, and husbands.” Agumon said, Dark growls at the word sisters.

"No, please don't kill me! We're not evil! We simply kill and rape entire villages because we're misunderstood!"

“We will kill them all at once!” Agumon said, walking over to a huge wheel and starts to spin it. Dark watch the wheel and it around and around, reading some of the ways a vampmon can die. “Fire, the sun, cutting the core into 4ths and beheading.” Dark thought as the wheel slow down to the lemon yellow of the word SUN!

So they play Wheel of Fortune to decide how they publicly execute people? That's kind of messed up.

“Their fate has been chossen, we will not kill them, but let natural light kill them instead!” Agumon said as more items where thrown at the Vampmon. Dark watched as the first rays the sun started to flow in, slowly going up the pole, hitting the vampmon's legs. They started to jerk around, feeling the burn of the sun going up and going of there bodies, before long both vampmon burst into flames and slowly melted into goo, the run down the main poles.

“And there you have it! Two more vampmon sent back into hell! We have to thank our heros Dark and Vee!” Agumon said as the cheer Dark and Vee's name over and over again. Dark looked at the goo. “That... should have been Lady Vampmon...” Dark thought, feeling his body going cold, feeling sick of his self. Dark started to walk away, to his hut, doesn't answer any questions, he just want to go to his hut and sleep. Dark walks over to where his and Vee's huts are held, two Falcomon who were one gurnd wave at Dark. “Good job Dark!” One of the Flacomon said as the other nodded. “We have to stop six girl armeles and a few guys as well.” the other Flacomon said while pointed to a pile of stuff. “Here is a pile of stuff for you, what do you want to do with it.” Flacomon said, as Dark looked at the pile.

Six girl armless? Are they fighting Hindu gods now?

“I will look though it later...” Dark said as he walks into his hut.

“What is wrong with Dark?” One of the Flacomon asked the other. The other one move his shouders. “Maybe we shound get a female into Dark's hut, he looks like he needs a good fuck.” The other Flacomon said.

I could start making a recurring joke about here, but I'm not going to.

Dark looked around his hut, it's bigger than he will like it. “Only the best for the heros.” Dark thought to his self as he shut the door, growls a bit to his self, it was too dark, it was a stabbing reminder of Dawn. Dark walks over to the window, about to open the shutter.

“Please, leave them close.” Lady Vampmon said, as Dark turns around, about to take out one of his sword as he looked at her as she is sitting cross legged on his bed. “You know you should keep greeting me like this, its like you don't like me.” Lady Vampmon said.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit jumpy from all the times you and your friends have tried to murder me in the past."

“I don't like you.” Dark said, looking at Lady Vampmon. “What are you doing here!? Didn't you here the crowd when they kill two vampmon, they won't have a problem killing a third one.” Dark said.

“I...I lost track of time, the only place I could be safe is here.” Lady Vampmon said.

Yeah, why not go to the house of the people who have more or less sworn to kill you, one of which not knowing about your friendliness with the other? That seems like a much better idea than, you know, staying in the dark forest.

Dark sighs. “You shouldn't be here.” Dark said.

“Well, what do you want me to do? Go outside and burst into flames?!” Lady Vampmon said.

"That would save me some time."

Dark sighs again as he walks over to the closet. “No...but you know that it's not safe here. I mean what if I bring someone home with me?” Dark said.

"What, do you have another sister or something?"

Lady Vampmon got off the bed and look at Dark. “Than I guess you have to kill me.” Lady Vampmon said, turning her back against Dark, spreading her wings. “I mean, you won't let your fans know that you let one vampmon live.” Lady Vampmon said.

Oh come on, she is now LITERALLY asking for you to kill her! Give it to her!

“Fans!? Do you think I do this for fans?” Dark said, growling. “I do this for Dawn!” Dark said.

“I know, I know...” Lady Vampmon said, looking at Dark. “But, it doesn't get easier does it?” Lady Vampmon asked Dark.

“What do you mean?” Dark asked, looking into Lady Vampmon eyes.

"I mean.. STARING CONTEST, BITCH!"

Lady Vampmon turn her head away from Dark a bit. “Everytime you kill one of us, you feel a bit of relief, but it's never enough. Soon the urges come back. Sometime you put it off, hoping that you won't need to kill, but its inevitable. And sometimes you hope...that this'll be the pray that fights back. That wins. No more hunting. No more winning. Just peace...” Lady Vampmon said, Dark just stand there, his jaw is half open. “It's the same for me, but I do it to live another day. For you it's revenge” Lady Vampmon said, speading her wings out. “I think you are more afraid of what monster you are becoming, you are coming more like a vampmon.” Lady Vampmon said.

Because killing blood-sucking murderers is a whole lot like raping and murdering people's sisters for no reason.

“I'm nothing like you.” Dark said, watching as Lady Vampmon walk around the room. “You are awarded for your fame. I am just the same with blood. You have cities that cheer for you, but you never keep anything from them.” Lady Vampmon said, walking around still, putting her hand on an emtpy dresser. “This is how I know that it is your hut. Nothing in here but memories.” Lady Vampmon said. Dark looked around, seeing how bare his hut really is, nothing. Years of hunting down Vampmon and nothing to show for it. “I don't care about riches or gifts.” Dark said.

“But you are confused.” Lady Vampmon said as she started to walk to Dark. “For the first time you are doubting yourself as a vampmon hunter.” Lady vampmon said.

“I don't. Your kind feeds on Digimon.“ Dark said, with a growl.

"That's not true! We just kinda rape them, and bite them so we can suck their life-force out- oh wait."

“If that was true, you would of kill me the first time we meet, or when meet in the woods.” Lady Vampmon said, putting her hand on her shoulder, looking into Dark's eyes. “Maybe you are attracted by a vampmon. Even kissing one...” Lady Vampmon said, putting her hand on Dark's face.

Dark knocked her hand away. “That was a big mistake. You reminded me of my dead sister. I have NO feeling for you. You can stay here for the day, but you are leaving tonight.” Dark said, as he started to leave. “And I never want to see you agian.” Dark said as he walks outside, looking at the Flacomon. “Make sure that NO one gets into my hut. If anyone asked, I will be back by sunfall.” Dark said.

Kill her! Get it over with, she's screwing with your head!

“Yes, Dark sir.” Both Flacomon said as Dark started to fly, he remember some people talking about vampmon, he started to fly to the mountains, he knows one such person, a young siceted name Gennai.

Dark made it to the castle, landing near the front doors, walking over to the front door, knocking on it. “Hello?” Dark said, looking around a bit.

Where is he going exactly?

One of the doors open as a man with blood red hair. “Hello young digimon. My name is David. May I help you?” David asked.

"I don't know who you are, so I guess maybe?"

“Umm...I need to talk to Gennai.” Dark said kindly. “The name is Dark, though my digimon kind is called DarkVeemon.” Dark said.

“May I know what is this about?” David said, knowing the drill.

“It's about digimon and the vampmon.” Dark said.

“Yes, Dark. I have heard of you. I'm sure that Gennai wound like to talk to you, please, come inside.” David said as Dark walks in, following David after he shuts the wood door and takes Dark to a chair with blood red padding wooden chair. “I will tell him that you are here.” David said as he left as Dark sat down, going into his thoughs.

So the demi-digimon-god guy lives in a big castle filled with blood-red furniture? That's a little weird.

“What should I tell him? That I kissed a vampmon? That I'm in love with a vampmon?” Dark thought, knowing that he can't say that, rubbing his head a bit, doesn't even know that David came back.

How about asking him why the hell he hasn't done anything about the blood-drinking murderers? That sounds like a good place to start.

“Gennai would like to see you now. First door down the hall and up the stairs.” David said, making Dark jump out of the chair.

“Alright. Thanks.” Dark said as he walks in Gennai's lab, he looked at the door and opens it, and walked in. “Hello?” Dark said, looking around, the lab looked like something came out of sicence fiction book in a castle setting, Dark saw someone but he couldn't see what he was working on.

“Hey Dark.” Gennai said, walking over to Dark. “The name is Gennai.” Gennai said, bending down, putting his hand out to shack.

"No shit, I came here asking for you."

“Thanks for seeing me.” Dark said, shaking Gennai's hand, blinking a bit to the strong hold of Gennai's hand.

“No problem. I enjoy hearing myself talk.” Gennai said, looking at his lab. “Beside, books and experiments do get boring once in a while.” Gennai said, looks at some books that he had. “Now, let's see vampmon...” Gennai said.

Books: boring? Ha!

Dark looked around some more. “You have some weird stuff.” Dark said, jumping on to a stool, looking at some digi-eggs that were on a table. “What are these.” Dark said, putting his hand out to touch one of them.

Gennai looked up from one of his books. “Don't touch!” Gennai said, panicking a bit as Dark pull his hand away from the digi-eggs like it got burned.

"You nearly ruined my breakfast for tomorrow!"

“Are they dangerous?” Dark asked, looking at Gennai.

“Well, yes...” Gennai said as he went back to the table. “Digi-eggs are what digimon are born from but these are diffent. These don't hatch into digimon, they make a digimon more powerful.” Gennai.

“More powerful...what makes them so dangous?” Dark asked, a bit confused.

"Because these ones are pointier."

“Because they take a long time to work. If a digimon touches one, there data will be reconfigure so they can use new abilities.” Gennai said.

“How long?” Dark asked.

“Eons. Any digimon who tounches the digi-egg will wake up to a new digital world, but the digimon may lose it's memory, or it's very identity.” Gennai said, looking at Dark. “A digimon may know who he or she is, but won't know anything about his or her past life.” Gennai said.

"Oh, that's cool. HEY WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE?"

"Huh?"

"Yoink!"

“Whoa...good thing I didn't touch it.” Dark said.

“But you aren't here to talk about digi-eggs.” Gennai said as he shows Dark a old book with the word 'Vampmon' as it's title. “Have a seat.” Gennai said as he and Dark walk over to a few wooden chairs and a small wooden table. The chairs had light blue padding and one was smaller than the other for smaller digimon. “So...what do you want to talk about?” Gennai asked as they sat down.

Dark thought about it for a minute, trying to stay away from being personal. “I want to know about Vampmon.” Dark said.

"Well, read this book. Bye bye, now."

“Hm...that is a tall order.” Gennai said as he sat the book down, dust came off the pages. “Well, they are strong, older vampmon are stonger than younger one. Very old vampmon can seduce digimon, and convert them into vampmon. They can be killed with silver, garlic, splitting of their core, beheading, fire and sunlight.” Gennai said.

And wooden stakes to the heart, right?

“Yeah, I know all that.” Dark said, knowing that he needs to be more on target.

“Oh yes, you are a vampmon hunter.” Gennai said.

“Are Vampmon...digimon?” Dark asked, trying to make it sound right.

"Well, their names end with the prefix "-Mon", so I guess so."

“Yes...and no. It's a grey area.” Gennai said, leading back in his chair. “Vampmon are digimon that don't have a soild form, they need to feed on other digimon to keep there form stable and keeps them alive.” Gennai said.

“So...they are evil.” Dark said, touching his lips, remembering the kiss.

Gennai took a deep breath. “No, there was a great war, even before my time. Vampmon vs digimon, thousands die on both sides. Where was a group of vampmon that try to stop the war, but the fact that they needed digimon blood to stay alive didn't help them.” Gennai said.

So they're good guys, and they know that killing other living beings to live is wrong, but they continue to do it? That sounds like an act of evil to me.

Dark listen to every word. “So, there are good vampmon?” Dark asked.

"Good except for the murders, yes."

“I don't know. The vampmon were being wiped out, if they are still alive, they must be hiding underground.” Gennai said, looking at Dark.

Dark needed a little more information. “This seduction...how can a digimon resist it?” Dark asked.

Gennai rise an eyebrown. “Did something happen druning one of your hunts?” Gennai asked.

“Yes...but I don't want to give any details about it.” Dark said.

"I would say you just did."

“Understood.” Gennai said. “Well, seduction works when only if the digimon wants to be charmed. If you have no attraction, it will not work.” Gennai said.

They have the power to charm only the people that were naturally charmed by them anyway? What a useful power.

Dark didn't want to hear that. If Lady Vampmon can charm him, than he would have an excuse. But he hated vampmon, he killed hundreds, more than he can count. But if some...part of him was attracted to Lady Vampmon. A bloodsucker, a killer of digimon...Dark got up from his chair. “Thanks Gennai, for your help.” Dark said.

“Would you like to stay?” Gennai asked, walking over to a turble Dark. “I can ask David to make us some tea.” Gennai said.

“No, I need to go back.” Dark said as he walk over to the door. “And please, can you not talk about this with anyone?” Dark asked.

"Technically."

“Not a problem. Good luck on your journies.” Gennai said, showing Dark to the door.

Meanwhile...

Vee walked out of his hut, walking over to Dark's hut. The two Flacomon stoped Vee. “No one can enter Dark's hut.” One of the Flacomon asked.

“I'm not just anyone, I'm Vee. The closest friend to Dark.” Vee said.

Vee, closest friend to dark!

“Dark was very sure that he didn't want anyone in his hut.” The other Flacomon asked.

“I know Dark better than you two, I have been with Dark for many years so I know what Dark wants and doesn't want. Now, let me in.” Vee said.

"I know what he wants, and what he wants is for me to go into the hut he doesn't want me to go in!"

Both Flacomon sighed, moving out of the way so Vee can get in. Vee walks into Dark's hut, looking around. “Bare...” Vee said to his self as he trips over Lady Vampmon.

Was she hiding under the rug or something?

“HISS!” Lady Vampmon hissed at Vee, jumping onto the wooden dresser.

Vee turned around, looking at her. “A vampmon!?” Vee said, grabing his silver dagger. Vee looked at her shouder, seeing it haven't been heal yet. “So you are the vampmon that got away from Dark.” Vee said.

“I don't want to fight you.” Lady Vampmon said.

Yes, finally! Kill her! KILL HER! Asesino wants blood! Er, data. Vamp-.. vampire blood!

“Of course you don't, you are about to fight one of the best vampmon hunter's out there.” Vee said, jumping at Lady Vampmon. Lady Vampmon moves out of the way, letting Vee destroy the dresser, going into the main room, makes a dead stop, hissing in pain, feeling one of her wings are burning.

“Please...I can explain.” Lady Vampmon said.

“What do you need to explain!?” Vee said, jumping at Lady vampmon and attack.

Back at town, at sundown...

Dark was walking though town, thinking about Gennai's words. “They are digimon...just different and it is possble to change them back...It will be simpler. No more hunting, no more killing. But a world that hates and fears them.” Dark thought.

When did he say they could be changed back? Was Dark listening at all?

“Hey Dark!” Vee said, walking over to Dark.

“Hey Vee.” Dark said, breaking from his trace.

“Where were you, I was looking all over for you.” Vee said.

“I went to see Gennai.” Dark said.

“That person that lives on the mountain? What for?” Vee asked.

“It's was nothing, I'm tired and I want to go to my hut to sleep.” Dark said as Vee grab his arm.

"And hang out with my favorite dresser. Yep, that dresser is the only thing I have that matters to me nowadays."

“No, you're not, you are going to the arena with me.” Vee said.

“But you never go to one of them.” Dark said.

“I wanted to see one.” Vee said, dragging Dark to the arena.

Dark sighed, it was nightfall, lady vampmon should of left by now. She made Dark's life a little complicated. “Her kind kills digimon, how many did I kill just to keep one alive?” Dark thought, hearing the crowd from the arena. “She probley said those things to keep herself alive.” Dark thought as he was walking to the front row agian, looking around seeing it was just as of alive as last night. “What is going on?” Dark asked as Flamemon walked over to them.

“Dark! I'm glad that you made it. I'm surprised to see you here Vee.” Flamemon said as digimon of different shape and sizes cheered as Agumon walks to the arena entrace. “My firaces, we are lucky to have these brave fighter to stop the vampmon.” Agumon said, pointing over to Vee and Dark.

“You know that vampmon that got away?” Vee asked.

"Oh hell yeah, it about THIS big too, I swear!"

“Yeah, what about it?” Dark asked.

“I captured her for you and I see you to be here for her execution.” Vee said. Dark's hand started to shake, grabbing the wall infront of him, and started to crack it with his bare hands.

“This vampmon was found in the hut of Dark!” Agumon said, removing the cover, showing Lady Vampmon to everyone. Her eyes here close and her mouth was filled with garlic, her arms and legs were stuck to the crucifix. Dark let off a low growl of anger.

Garlic just annoys these vampires, I suppose.

“I know that you hated this one, so I wanted to make sure you see her death.” Vee said.

"Yeah, that's real pleasant. Thanks."

Dark didn't answer, watching at the Agumon walks over to the wheel. “As now, with evil creature, let this wheel choose your fate.” Agumon said as he started to spin the wheel.
Dark muted every sound from him, only watching the wheel, feeling time started to slow down as the wheel went slower and slower.

"Big money, big money, no whammies, no whammies, stop!"

FIRE
LIGHT
BLADES
BEHEADING
FIRE
LIGHT
BLADES
BEHEADING
FIRE..
LIGHT..
BLADES...
BEHEADING....
FIRE.........
LIGHT......................
BLADE.............................
BEADHING...................................
Dark watched as the wheel stoped on the blood red word of FIRE! Dark heard the cowrd says this like “Burn her! Roast her alive!”.

I can't tell who's worse, the crowd or the vampires.

Two Gabumon knew what to do, grabbing a huge wood pile, pilling it up to the crucifix and light on fire where blue blaster attacks. Dark watch, shaking in anger as the fire started to lap at Lady Vampmon's feet.

If you're going to, you might want to rescue her soon before she's crispified.

Lady Vampmon slowly wakes up from the fight with Vee. She tried to scream in pain but the garlic blocks her voice from coming out. She looked panickly around, seeing Dark, the only digimon who isn't making a sound. Dark saw the flames going up to her chest. Dark turns away, unable to watch anyone, he heard the crowd cheer the Lady Vampmon's body was fully covered in flames. Dark said a quiet prayer, knowing that Lady Vampmon was gone. Dark left a strong wind as he looked over, the flames bow down for a second as Lady Vampmon look at Dark right in the eyes. Dark looked back into her blood red eyes, seeing the pain and sorrow, just like when she...she...

She what? Stubbed her toe?

“NO!” Dark yelled, jumping off the wall even before Vee had a chance to react. Dark fell down 15 feet, using his wings to fly quickly over to the crucifix. “DARKVEE-HEADBUTT!” Dark said, hitting the top of the crucifix, feeling the heat of the fire, the base snapped easly as started to fall, Dark grabbed the top half, riding it down as landed outside of the fire. The crown was confused some of them cheer, thinking that Dark was going to kill her his self.

A good way to put out a fire is to throw water on it. A bad way to put out a fire is to headbutt it.

Dark grab the stacks at her arms and started to pull. “I'm getting you out of here.” Dark said quitely as he remove the gag and the garilc as he remove the stacks from her feet and arms.

"Thanks for saving me after I caught fire. But next time, maybe you should shoot for BEFORE the fire. Just a thought."

“Dark...” Lady Vampmon said, looking at Dark, feeling the burn on her lips from the garlic.

“Don't speak.” Dark said, picking Lady Vampmon up and started to run to the arean entrance. The crowd saw what was doing.

“Stop HIM?” Flamemon said as the two Gabumon started to run after Dark. The first one ran after Dark, thinking that he will be to slow with Lady Vampmon.

"Stop him, I guess? I dunno, I'm not really a hundred percent either way."

“Got ya!” The Gabumon said as Dark kicks him hard in the chest, following a kick to the head. The 2nd Gabumon jumped at Dark as Dark headbutting him hard in the chest.

"'Got ya'? That was real good getting him there, Dan."

"Oh shut up, Steve. Just shut up."

“Sorry guys.” Dark said as he runs, very fast with Lady Vampmon in his arms. “I know that you guys are doing your job.” Dark said as the runs out of the arena and out of the city.

“Huh huh huh...” Dark panted as he keeps running, not looking back, not hearing the angry crowd behind him, they must be miles from the city. He keeps running, with his high stamina even with Lady Vampmon in his arms. Dark looks around to see any pursuers, seeing none and knowing that he can't run much farther as he saw a patch of moss on the ground. “As good of a place as any...” Dark thought as he walks over to it and places Lady Vampmon down.

"They'll never get her now that I've placed her on this moss!"

“Uhnnn...” Lady Vampmon groand as Dark lay her down.

“Shhhh....” Dark said as he bent down. “You are really messed up.” Dark said.

Lady Vampmon forced her eyes on the black face and blood red eyes of Dark. “Dark?” Lady Vampmon asked.

“Yeah, it's me.” Dark said, looking over Lady Vampmon's body.

"The last thing I remember is watching you watching ME burn to death."

"Of course you have to bring THAT up."

“Was I dead?” Lady Vampmon asked, her whole body was in pain. “I saw the flames...digimon cheering at me...”

“No, you're not dead. Just undead.” Dark said, looking more at Lady Vampmon's body, seeing that some of the wounds are started to heal, thanks to the vampmon's healing power.

"Eeh? Undead? Get it?"

"I'd pretend to find that funny, but I'm in horrible pain."

“Dark? Did you just make a joke?” Lady Vampmon said with a small smile.

Dark looked at Lady Vampmon's face, putting a bit on a smile as well. “Yeah, I guess I did.” Dark said with a bit of a laugh. Lady Vampmon laughed as well. “Was is that funny?” Dark asked.

Lady Vampmon shakes her head. “No, it's not that. It's just...nice to see a smile on your face.” Lady Vampmon said. “It's looks good on you.” Lady Vampmon said.

Lucky for you he's really into half-burnt vampire-chicks.

Dark smiles, but it half faded. “I'm...sorry for the things I said in my hut I...just felt like I was betraying my sister's mernoy.” Dark said, putting his hand on Lady Vampmon's cheek. “I just saw you in the fire, those eyes...and I realized...” Dark said as his voice when quite. He looks at Lady Vampmon for a secnet, her blood red eyes looked back at him, just like his sisters did all those years ago...Dark bend his head slowly forward, slowly closing his eyes. Lady Vampmon slowly close her eyes as Dark kisses her on the lips. It was a tender kiss, one that Dark thought he will never make again. Both stay there as the night wind blow around them, the kiss steem to last forever.

"So, you're only attracted to me because I'm your dead sister or something? That's kinda weird."

“VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said as he aimed for Dark.

Shouting your attack before doing it was probably a poor decision.

Dark got up, breaking up the kiss as he hit hard with Vee's head, nailing him hard in the chest. “UHHH!” Dark said, as he roll with the blow, hitting Lady Vampmon hard, due to her weaken state, she passed out as she hit the ground.

Vee landed on his feet., shaking his head. “I mean, I thought I saw it all, but Dark kissing a Vampmon?” Vee said, looking at Dark like he was a traitor. “You remember that I know how to track.” Vee said.

"I wasn't kissing her, I was just.. sucking the air out of her lungs!"

Dark rubbed his chest a bit, Vee didn't use his full power, filling that all of his ribs are in one place. “No, I was just hoping...” Dark said.

“What that I wouldn't come after you?” Vee asked Dark as he started to walk in a half circle, one eye on Dark the other eye on Lady Vampmon. “You know me better than that, Dark. I used to think that I knew you as well.” Vee said.

He has eyes like a chameleon, then?

“Sorry Vee.” Dark said, staying inbeween him and Lady Vampmon, Dark was tired, had little sleep and carried Lady Vampmon a long distance, however Vee was on fresh legs.

“And now you are protecting that Vampmon.” Vee said, shaking his head. “What is gotten to you, Dark?” Vee asked.

"Lay off, man! She's like my dead sister to me!"

"Wait, what?"

“Listen Vee, We are friends for years now, please go, I don't want to fight you.” Dark said, begging a bit.

“Like I want this?” Vee asked. “Come on, Dark. You are still my friend. We can take the vampmon back. Say that the vampmon had tricked you.” Vee said.

Dark looked for a second. It would be much simpler, the other vampmon had a hostage, used some mind control, tricked him in some fashion. Lady Vampmon only made his life more difficult. Then Dark looked back at Lady Vampmon, who lay there, her eyes were shut, and she seemed so peaceful...not even breathing, but looking so frail, so helpless...Dark turn back at Vee, shaking his head. “No deal.” Dark said.

“Listen Dark. We can do this the hard way...” Vee said, readied his self. “There is only really the hard way now.” Vee said, launching his self at Dark like a rocket. “VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said, Dark roll over to the side, Vee breaks out of his attack, landing on a tree, jumping off it. “Got ya!” Vee said, grabbing Dark by the shouder as they fall down a small hill, wrestling with each other.

Why not just ASK HIM WHY HE RESCUED HER? How does attempting to headbutt him through the center of the earth help?

“Oof!” Dark said as he landed hard on the ground, he tried to back on his feet quickly but he was to slow as Vee jumped at Dark again, aiming his head at Dark's chest.

“VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said, hitting Dark, harder in the chest than last time.

“Ugh...” Dark said, falling to his kness, holding onto his stomach. Vee landed on his feet, jumping again, landing on Dark, pinning him to the ground.

“Sorry Dark.” Vee said, apologizing as he rise his hand to punch Dark. “But you got some explaining to do when I drag you back.” Vee said.

Or you could just ask him to explain right now.

“RARR!” Lady Vampmon said as she landed on Vee's back.
“Hey get off!” Vee said as Lady Vampmon pulled Vee back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “UGH!” Vee said as Lady Vampmon's fangs when into Vee's neck. “I said get off!” Vee said, grabbing Lady Vampmon, tossing her off his back.

Truly this is a benevolent creature!

Lady Vampmon went flying. She tried to use her wings, but like most of her body, they were too weak. “AH!” Lady Vampmon said as she landed with her back against the tree, before falling to the ground.
"We will come to Knowing Truth, Whispering Lies after these messages."

The commentaries for both of my story I sent to you are very funny. I like them
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Too long for one post, here's the rest of it:

“You weren't in my class when you were at full strength.” Vee said, growling a bit as he was bleeding a bit from his neck. Lady Vampmon got some of Vee's blood before Vee tossed her off.

“Than pick on someone at your level!” Dark said, slaming his head agnest Vee's chest. “DARKVEE-HEADBUTT!” Dark said as Vee was stud from the blow. Dark swing his frist at Vee's head. “DARKVEE PUNCH!” Dark said, slaming his fist against Vee's head. Vee's head snapped to the side, staying there for a second, before Vee fell limp on the ground. Dark slowly stand up, panting for a second. Dark had just fought with Vee, who fought beside him against the Vampmon.

Again, don't try to explain yourself. Just go ahead and beat him to death. Yeah, good job.

“Mmmmm...” Lady Vampmon said, snapping Dark from his trance.

"Mm-mm. You know, this probably isn't going to appropriate right now, but his blood is delicious!"

“Vampmon!” Dark said, running over to Lady Vampmon, helping her up. “How are you doing?” Dark asked.

“I've been better.” Lady vampmon said, coughing as she let Dark support her weight. “But I had a little...treat. I should heal quickly.” Lady vampmon said, looking at Vee, who lay on his back, unconscious. “How is he?” Lady Vampmon said.

"How is the guy whose throat you bit into and then I knocked unconscious? He's great."

“He should be ok.” Dark said, looking at Vee with a deep sense of regret. “But we need to get out of here as quickly as possible. And we can't have him tracking us.” Dark said.

Sure, why not leave your friend unconscious and bleeding from the jugular in a field in the middle of nowhere. Don't even bother restraining him and trying to explain yourself.

Gennai lay back in his chair in his castle. “Huh...” Gennai said, looking over his lasest creation. A small tiny screen with two buttons. “Now what to call it? The digienhancer? No...lacks something...” Gennai said, placed the device on the table. “I should get my fellow associates. I have a feeling that my invention may come in handy. There have been rumors of Viral Digimon out there...with the power far beyond that of champoins.” Gennai said as he walked over to the table at his other inventions. Ther Digi-eggs that Dark had noticed earlier. Gennai picked one up, which had a fire partten on it. On it was the Digital World symbol of courage. “And these might to, an armour digieveloution. One that would help digimon surpass their current level. But what digimon would be willing to go through what if would take to activate the armour? Years in confinement, the complete loss of your earlier life, with not even the memory...” Gennai said, placing the egg back on the table. “Maybe I can use my other invention...make it so I can make the egg in tune with this device...this digivice...” Gennai said, smiled. “Now that's a good name! That's it! I will tune the digivice so that it can use the digi-eggs to digivolve! I am a genius!” Gennai said.

"Ha ha! References."

“Which is what we are counting on!” Vampmon said as the window suddenly spewed forth a flying horde of Vampmon.

“Vampmon!” Gennai said as he reasched for his sword across the lab, but the lead Vampmon hit him on the chest. “Uhhhh!” Gennai said as he when skittering across the lab.

"Damn, if only I were some sort of semi-omnipotent human-digimon god type thing!"

“Get the eggs!” The vampmon cried. “If what he says is true, we can use them to seal the Black and Blue!” The Vampmon said.

Gennai rolled to his feet as the Vampmon grabbed the eggs. Since they were not true digimon, they could touch the eggs safely. “Hey hands off!” Gennai said, grabbed a beaker full of acid off the talbe and flung it hard.

The Vampmon who grabbed the Digi-eggs of Hope, Light, and Miracles had turned to fly out the window, he his back suddenly exploded into pain. “YAHH!” The Vampmon screamed in pain, as he flew to the winddow, but he drop the three eggs. Gennai rushed to the window, grabbing his sword. The Vampmon who had grabbed the eggs didn't have a change as the blade sung, removing his head in one clean stock. He body jerked for a moment in mid air, before landing on the lab floor, changing into a pile of black goo. “Bring those back!” Gennai said, jumping onto the window ledge. The Vampmon flew fast, but one was in range...Gennai throw his sword hard. One Vampmon was carrying three eggs, the Digi-eggs of Sincerity, Relivilty and Friendship, hearing a whizzing sound suddenly and looked back as the sword slashed into his wing. “GRAHH!” The Vampmon began to fall, and smashed fown into another Vampmon. Two more eggs, the digi-eggs of Love and Knowledge. Gennai watched in horror as the eggs fall, making tiny splashes in the ocean far below. The injured Vampmon grabbed on to the healthy one, as they group flew off into the night.

The lead Vampmon looked back as they flew off, there numbers down to three. “Damn!” The Vampmon head the digi-egg of Courage. “How many eggs do we have left!?” The Lead Vampmon said.

One Vampmon flew forward. “We only have that digi-egg.” The Vampmon said.

The lead Vampmon sighed, as the flew. “It's not enough but we will see.” The lead Vampmon said.

"Sigh. Oh well, that's enough to tie one of the digimon into the main series.."

Vee slowly woke up, shaking his head. “Did Dark really defend that Vampmon...well that is only one way. I have to hunt them down and kill that female Vampmon.” Vee thought as he started to follow Dark's trail.

"Oh right, open throat wound. AAHHHHHHHHH!"

Dark looked at the cave. “Well, this is...how far...I'm going to...take you.” Dark said, looking around it. “I...better get going...” Dark said, looking nervous. “Your family might be around here and won't take me kindly to being near you.” Dark said as he turned around as Lady Vampmon placed her hand on Dark's shouder.

“No...” Lady Vampmon said, stopping Dark. “All other Vampmon are not around here, they probably think I'm dead my now. They fear you and your friend.” Lady Vampmon said.

“Just like we fear your kind.” Dark said, nodding his head.

Where was he planning to take off to after leaving his best friend unconscious and bleeding in a field and running away from a town full of angry citizens?

“Do you still fear me?” Lady Vampmon asked Dark softly.

“No...” Dark said as they walked into the cave. “I think I fear what happens next.” Dark said.

"Having a werewolf girl ALSO fight over my affection."

“You mean, what do you do now?” Lady Vampmon said, walking deeper into th cave. “Do you go back to your friend? Do you still hunt other Vampmon?” Lady Vampmon asked.

“No, for some reason that doesn't bother me.” Dark said, following Lady Vampmon into the cave.

"Somehow I don't think my friend will want to see me, what with the biting and the concussion. I'm thinking we should take a break and let him cool off for a while."

Lady Vampmon turned to look at Dark. “What does scare you? Lady Vampmon asked.

“Leaving you.” Dark said, running his head down Lady Vampmon's face. “You know I can't stay with you.” Dark said, bowed his head down. “If any of the other Vampmon saw you with me, they'd kill you...and I couldn't bear that.” Dark said.

Yeah, because THEY'RE so hard to dispatch and all.

Lady Vampmon picked up Dark's chin. “Maybe I don't care about other Vampmon...Maybe all I care about...is...you...” Lady Vampmon said softly as he leaned her head forward, and place a soft kiss on Dark's lips.

Dark held the kiss for a second, wanting it too last forever, untill be finally broke the embrace. “I just...wish there was a way that we could be together...” Dark said, running his hands all over Lady Vampmon's face.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you want her to turn you into a vampire.

Lady Vampmon took a deep breath. She had one idea going thogh her mind, but it was very extreme, but she wanted Dark with her forever. “There is...one way.” Lady Vampmon said.

“What?” Dark asked, interested.

“Convertion...I turn you...into a vampmon...” Lady Vampmon said, placing a hand on Dark's chest, feeling his heart beat.

Well, at least one of my predictions was right.

“A...Vampmon? But but...” Dark said, stuttering as he thought, becoming what killed his own sister, Dawn.

“It's extreme...” Lady Vampmon said, feeling Dark's heart race. “You lose a lot, and the hunger in you never dies. If I could become like you, a normal digimon I would...but...” Lady Vampmon said as her eyes start to water. “I can't.” Lady Vampmon said.

Dark looked into Lady Vampmon's hurt eyes. “Will it hurt?” Dark asked as Lady Vampmon moved close.

"Well I'll have to bite into your throat and slowly drain your blood, at which point you'll explode, so yeah, it might tickle a little bit."

“From what I've seen no...' Lady Vampmon mover her mouth close to Dark's mouth. “It's just like being born again.” Lady vampmon said, placed her lips bearly a half an inch from Dark's lips. “But I need to know, do you want me to turn you? Only one who is willing can be turned...” Lady Vampmon said.

Wait, how does that work? Did SHE want to be turned? Why the hell did she- feblehblah. Just.. get on with the vampirism already.

Dark thought about it for what seemed like an eternity. The change would not come easy. Those who would once become his friends would be his enemies. The vampmon already hated him for killing so many of his kind, and the truly change the Vampmon, to stop the killing, would take a lifetime and than some. But Dark looked into Lady Vampmon's eyes, and saw a thousand lifeimes with her and the whipered softy. “I'm ready.” Dark said, softy.

Nope, don't bother trying to find another way to fix this, just jump right into the most extreme solution.

Lady Vampmon closed her eyes, and place her mouth on Dark's mouth. Dark closed his eyes on Lady Vampmon's kissed him. Dark started to feel weak, his body began to tremble, and his heart started to slow down as Lady Vampmon channelled his core energy away from him. Dark felt he was dying, but being born again.

Lady Vampmon could feel Dark's body shutting down as it got ready for the change, a few more moments and the transformation would be complete, Dark would be one of the Vampmon and they could be together forever....

Until you had your respective heads cut off by the crazy blue guy tracking you.

The air was pierced with a whistling sound, as a rock hit the far wall of the cave hard, near Lady Vampmon's head. Lady Vampmon gasped and pulled back, ending the energy drain.

A little ahead of schedule, but okay.

“I had hoped it wasn't true.” Vee said, talking about the conversion, standing the the enterance of the cave, slowly grabbing his dagger. “Dark...you of all digimon should know what these...creatures are capable of!” Vee said, watching Dark and Lady Vampmon.

Dark slowly got up, standing in front of Lady Vampmon. “Yes...but I realized something...” Dark said, trying to stand up straight, but the energy drain from his core had left him very weak. Dark wanted nothing more but to sleep, but he kept his eyes open. “They are not all evil.” Dark said, looking back at Lady Vampmon. “I made a mistake in blaming an entire race for the actions of a few.” Dark said.

“Do you forget on what she likes to snack on?” Vee said, showing his neck.

To be fair, you were about to kill her and beat the crap out of your friend that just saved her.

“And is that better than what we do?” Dark said, slowly grabbing one of his swords, the action giving him some strength. “I saw clearly how the town cheered when those Vampmon where killed. I was one who enjoyed it the most, but I can say that it's just as worst if you are a Vampmon yourself, taking joy in another's digimon's suffering.” Dark said.

“They arent's digimon, they are vermin, a pest.” Vee said, holding his dagger out, ready to attack. “The townsfolk hate them becuse they kill to survive.” Vee said.

“And we kill them so we can survive, we are no differnt from the Vampmon Vee!” Dark said, knowing that he needs more time to recover.

“And what where you doing right now?” Vee asked, taking a step forward. “Don't answer, I've seen this before. You are weak, and you can hardly stand and since I don't see the neck wounds, it can only be one other explanation. You were going to covert, becoming a vampire digimon? Am I right?” Vee asked Dark.

"Hey, I had a good reason! I, just, can't think of it right now."

“...Yes, I don't lie to you Vee, I was planing to convert into a Vampmon.” Dark said, admittly.

“I'm hoping that the legend is true, that some Vampmon do hold some seduction power.” Vee said, going into a fighting stance. “Because I can't believe that you, Dark would ever be so callous towards digimon life.” Vee said.

“She hasn't charmed me or anything!” Dark said, standing infront of Lady Vampmon. “This is my choice. She see that Vempmon need to change and I want to help her.” Dark said.

"Help her by.. something."

“Once a blood sucker, always a blood sucker. Dark, remember that at least!” Vee said.

“I need to take you down Dark, if you like it or not.” Vee said.

That's a logical conclusion.

“Vee! Listen to me!” Dark said, going into a attack stance.

“Sorry Dark, you asked for it.” Vee said, jumping at Dark, aiming his head at him.

“VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said, coming after Dark. Dark jumping as well, aiming head on at Vee.

“DARKVEE-HEADBUTT!” Dark said as he and Vee hit eachother hard, Dark gets lunch back, losing the sword he was holding on to as it landed near Lady Vampmon. The energy drain had left him very weak, Dark had trouble walking, let alone fighting.

"Owies!"

"Ow, why did we do that? We are really dumb."

Vee felt a ping of sadness as he looked over at Lady Vampmon. “Now witch, we shall if you actually are controlling Dark!” Vee said, trying to stab Lady Vampmon.

Now she's a witch, too? I'm having trouble keeping up.

Lady Vampmon threw herself to the side, making Vee miss. “Please, we don't want to fight you!” Lady Vampmon said, begging as Vee started to follow her.

“I said the same thing to your kind when you attack my village!” Vee said, getting ready for another jump. “And they still slaughtered my people!” Vee said, jumping at her at close range. “And crippled my SISTER!” Vee said.

"They killed the Gatomon with tits in a maid outfit! Those don't come around very often!"

Lady Vampmon, full of core energy, was at her best, but Vee was to close for her to dodged fully. Vee got her left wing as Vee attached her to the cave wall with his dagger. “AHH!” Lady Vampmon said, as she move to grabbed the dagger.

“VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said, hitting the helpless Lady Vampmon hard.

Again with the headbutt? Just use your damn sword.

Vee watched in horror as Lady Vampmon took attack in her face and feel limp, only being held my her wing beinning pinned to the wall. “LADY VAMPMON!” Dark screamed as he legs failed him as he landed on his stomach. “God dammit you wound legs move!” Dark said to his self as Vee walked forward, grabbing Dark's fallen sword.

“Please do not try and resist.” Vee said, ready to stab Lady Vampmon. “I promise to make it quick.” Vee said.

He did say please.

“Vee, don't DO IT!” Dark screamed again as he tried to get up again.

“You heard the mon.” The Three Vampmon where at the entrance to the cave. “Get away from our Vampmon ally.” The lead Vampmon said.

Didn't she say the other vampmon weren't at the cave?

Vee turned around. “I don't take order from Vampmon.” Vee said, aiming Dark's sword at the middle Vampmon. All three of them are standing there with their hands behind their back. “And it is out like you have us out matched. I have taken on three Vampmon many times without breaking a sweat.

The lead Vampmon smirked. “True...but I think you need to think about your life style choice, preferable for an eternity or so.” The lead Vampmon said, speading his wings and jumping up. “Catch!” The Lead vampmon said, throwing the digi-egg of courage at Vee.

Vee saw something being thrown at him to rolled over to the side, watching at the digi-egg of courage hit the wall the landed near him. “A pathetic throw.” Vee said, running at one of the vampmon, stabbing him, destroying his core, making him into a pile of black goo. One of the other Vampmon went and grab the digi-egg of courage. “Just accept your fate!” Another Vampmon said as he was about to throw the egg to Vee.

Damn, and hurling a very obvious object at someone at a long distance seemed like such a great idea.

“Stop IT!” Dark jump from the corner, his body fighting the energy drain from the near transformation to a Vampmon. Dark grabbed the Vampmon's arms to stop.

“Idiot!” The vampmon smiled, seeing that Dark as weak. “You only need to touch this egg and you'll be trapped!” The Vampmon tired to position the egg of it touched Dark, but Dark held his hands in such a way that he kept the Vampmon from dropping the digi-egg.

That was nice of Gennai to make the eggs involuntarily trap people inside and wipe their memory.

Vee quickly killed the 2nd Vampmon as he turn to watch Dark and the last Vampmon. Dark grimaced as he held on to the remaining Vampmon's arms. Dark's vision blurred and he had trouble standing. “I won't...let you...” Dark said, weakly.

“You have no CHOICE!” The Vampmon jerked his hands down and kicked Dark in the gut.

“Uhhhh...” Dark said as he fell to the ground, his gut feeling like it was on fire. The Vampmon lept back, just out of melee range.

Is it worth saying again that turning yourself into a vampire was a stupid idea?

“Enjoy your new home!” The Vampmon said, tossing the digi-egg with all of his might.

Dark watched as the digi-egg came sailing towards him, Dark tried to dodge, but his body failed to move. “DARK!” Vee said, jumping and grabbing the digi-egg, letting go of Dark's sword.

“VEE!” Dark gasped as Vee landed. “Why?” Dark asked, Vee.

Vee looked at the digi-egg in his hand, it was the digi-egg of courage. Vee sighed as the digi-egg started to glow. “I'm just looking forward to when we meet again Dark.” Vee said as he watch the digi-egg burst into light, the cave burned with a white intensity from the light before it vanished. The Digi-egg of courage, rested in the middle of the cave.

"I guess this might not be so bad if I don't end up hanging out with a bunch of annoying preteens in my next life."

“Well, this is great.” The remaining Vampmon said, laughing. “I'll be famous, The Vampmon who took out the Black and Blue.” Vampmon said as Dark started to get up, but the Vampmon kick Dark's jaw, sending him back. “Now we're going to seal both of you.” The Vampmon said, walking over to Dark who laid near the entrance to the cave. “We only got one digi-egg, that means...” Vampmon said, smiling, grabbing Dark by his neck. “I think we can do this...” The Vampmon said, opening his mouth, showing his fangs. “The old fashioned way.” The Vampmon said.

The good old fashion blood draining and exploding.

Dark tried to struggle, but his body was far to weak. “Mon...ster...” Dark said weakly.

“I always wondered who DarkVeemon tasted like.” The vampmon said, placing his fangs on Dark's neck, when Vampmon's body jerked back. “Gahhhh....” The vampmon said, dropping Dark as he began to melt down, he turn around and growled at Lady Vampmon. “You...trait..or...” The vampmon said as he melted down to a black goo.

Lady Vampmon stood there with Dark's sword, her wings was bleeding and her hand burned as it held the silver hilt of Dark's sword, she let the sword slip out her hand as she ran up to Dark. “Dark, are you hurt?” Lady Vampmon asked.

"Nearly a vampire, best friend trapped in egg, city hates me, vampires hate me, sister is dead. Are you kidding, I'm doing great!"

Dark got up slowly, coughing as Lady Vampmon supported him. “Vee?” Dark asked, taking a step forward, but stumbled.

“Dark, you are very weak.” Lady Vampmon said, holding Dark in balance. “The conversion wasn't finished...we need to...” Lady Vampmon said.

“No, we don't.” Dark said, shrugged off Lady Vampmon's grip and walked to the center of the cave, with the digi-egg of courage standing there. Dark put his hands on the digi-egg and started to pull. “Err...” Dark said as his muscles strained.

"Damn. Well, I guess as long as he doesn't end up hanging out with a bunch of annoying preteens in his next life.."

“Dark please, you heard them...you can't help them...” Lady Vampmon said, going to Dark's said.

"Listen to the murderous vampires, Dark!"

Dark didn't listen, and pulled harder, his hands were aching, but nothing happening, tears begin to fill Dark's eyes as his fingertips bled. “GRAHHHH!” Dark said as he fell back as he his fingers slipped off and he tumbled backwards.

“Dark!” Lady Vampmon said and bent down by Dark.

Dark was crying now. “This is my fault!” Dark said, slammed his fist into the ground, shattering it a bit. “He was my friend, and I betrayed him!” Dark said.

“You're tired...” Lady Vampmon said, trying to comfort Dark.

Somehow I can't imagine him being less upset if he was well-rested.

“I was selfish! I wanted to be with you so badly...” Dark said, looking into Lady Vampmon's red eyes. “That I didn't think about Vee. I should be under one of the digi-eggs.” Dark said, started to get him, wiping his arm across his face. “I need to go.” Dark said, turning to face the entrance to the cave.

According to the canon, no you shouldn't.

“Dark, please we can still be toegther!” Lady Vampmon said, following Dark a bit as he grab his sword, putting it away.

“I need to go!” Dark said, running out of the cave, not turning his head because he couldn't bear to see Lady Vampmon's eyes.

Sure, run away. Leave the ENTIRE REASON THIS EVEN HAPPENED BEHIND. That's like killing fifty people just to get the last McRib, and then throwing it away because you weren't that hungry.

Lady Vampmon stopped at the edge of the cave, watching Dark run into the forest. “Dark...I love you...” Lady Vampmon said.

Gennai and Dark walked to where the cave is, walking inside, looking at the digi-egg. “Here it is...just like I said it would be.” Dark said.

Gennai walked over to the digi-egg of courage, putting his hand on it and tried to pick it up. “Uh!” Gennai said as he gripped hard, but cound not budge the Digi-egg an inch.

"I won't lie, it was dumb of me to make it like this. I swear it seemed like a good idea at the time."

“I...don't think you can move it. I tried till my fingers bled, but I could not move them at all.” Dark said, looking at Gennai hopefully. “Can...you do anything?” Dark asked.

“I'm sorry Dark.” Gennai said, with a heavy heart. “He is not ready...if I try forcing him free...it may kill him.” Gennai said.

"Again, good idea at the time."

“What will happen?” Dark asked, looking over the digi-egg.

“He will be held in stasis until they are freed.” Gennai said. “I have no idea how long that will be.” Gennai said.

"But I thought you made them."

"I was drunk."

“Will, he be...the same?” Dark asked, looking at Gennai again.

“He will remember that he is a hero and that he is brave and true, but his memories will fade over the years.” Gennai said, solemnly. “If I could do anything...” Gennai said.

“I know, I know.” Dark said, looking around. “You have most of the digi-eggs?” Dark asked.

“Only three.” Gennai said.

You might want to keep them a little safer next time.

“Even after I betrayed Vee, he saved me. Now he is trapped under that digi-egg.” Dark said.

Oh come on, it isn't that bad. I mean, what are the chances of him ending up bathing in a tub with an annoying human kid who wears goggles despite never doing anything that would require goggles? As a completely random example?

“Dark, there is nothing you can do now.” Gennai said, looking at Dark.

Dark thought about something. “Yes, there is.” Dark said, looking into Gennai's eyes. “I have one last request...” Dark said.

Lady Vampmon stood in the middle of the cavern. “I'm sorry Dark...” Lady Vampmon said, going down to her knees. “This was my fault. If we never met, you wouldn't be like this.” Lady Vampmon said, held out her hand, and rubbing her fingertips over the golden Digi-egg of Miracles. “But Vampmon are immortal, and I prosmise, when you are finally free...I will keep my promise, and we will be together.” Lady Vampmon said, standing up, smiling softly. “To eternity.” Lady Vampmon said.

THE END

So his final wish was to become a shiny set of armor, leaving behind the one he loved who is not only hunted by digimon, but now will be seen as a traitor to her own kind? Leaving behind the one he loved who was the entire reason any of this happened in the first place? Man, he really has some strange priorities. Now I'm all depressed and junk. Oh well, at least I got to make a Paper Mario reference. Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty happy ending for me.
If this isn't that funny, somebody else did it. I can do that, right?

Lilymon tears beta2, by Blackveedramon, edited by Edited by kachimaru

Part 1: A flower as pretty as a girl

The night had fallen over the Green Zone. A party was being held in honor of Taiki Kudou in the village of Smiles, as a group of plant Digimon girls danced around the fireplace. Leading the group of dancers was one that looked to be a mix of plant and a Pixie - yet despite that, she seemed much taller than any of the humans. Taiki saw the tall Digimon girl winking at him and couldn't help but blush, then turned to notice Akari's angry frown. Was she jealous?

Uh oh. Xros Wars. Well, I look forward to being lost and unfamiliar with everything in the next five seconds.

Before he could even respond, the winged plant girl leaned forward and whispered something into his ear. She stated that her name was Lilymon and she needed his help. Taiki looked at her, a little surprised - and just as he was going to say something, Akari swiftly pulled Taiki away from Lilymon. While she thought it was all part of Shoutmon's plan to make him stay, that didn't make her any less jealous as Lilymon quicky burst into tears, "Please...only you can help me, General."

Annnd there it goes. So, unless every character and location from now on is "Lilymon", I'm going to be talking out of my ass.

"Akari, I cant just ignore her... " Taiki was quickly interrupted as Akari glared at him, before she quickly stormed away from the party. He wasn't sure what to do first: to help the Digimon girl or go after Akari. "Please, help me!" Lilymon clung to him as she continued to cry. Taiki could feel the girl's breasts pressing against his chest. Whilst he was relieved that they were both clothed, it began to make his heart beat faster. No...he didn't have time to think about that, there was someone that needed his help - but he couldn't simply deny Lilymon's request. "Zenjiro..." he finally said with Lilymon still hugging him, making him feel embarrassed.

He couldn't simply deny Lilymon's breasts- er, rebreast- QUEST.

"Uh...what?" His "rival" replied, seeming rather impressed with Lilymon - and had been staring at her the whole time. "Could you go after Akari for me? She could get in to trouble!" Though Taiki felt he should be the one going, he had already planned to return to the real world. Whatever problem Lilymon was facing seemed serious, yet he couldn't just turn his back on her...Akari's problem could wait for now. "Oh Taiki, you are quite the ladies man, aren't you? I expected nothing less from my General!" beamed Shoutmon, looking at how the fairy girl was hugging Taiki. He'd asked his Digimon friends to do everything possible to make Taiki feel welcome, but this sure was unexpected.

"Hey guys. I'm really trying to make sure Taiki feels welcome, do you guys mind crying and pushing your tits all over him? That would be great, thanks."

"That's not it!" Taiki blushed, "Lilymon, I'll help you...just...stop crying and let go of me, okay?" She took a deep breath and nodded in agreement, while Zenjiro looked at the situation. "Taiki, just what is going with you and that pretty girl, hm?" Taiki frowned and glanced back. "Zenjiro, she asked for my help and I won't turn my back on her. Now will you PLEASE go check on Akari? The last we need is Mad Leomon taking her hostage.."

I'm now imagining Leomon wearing goggles and a white lab coat, and laughing maniacally at the helpless girl he has captured and is now slowly lowering in to a tank of sharks. I can only assume this is inaccurate.

"A true man would never let a girl down." Zenjiro smirked and left to look for Akari. Meanwhile, Lilymon took the "General" inside one of the houses and locked the door, dropping the key into one of her boots. "Huh? Why did you do that?" He asked, confused. "General Taiki-kun, I..." Lilymon hesitated, before sitting over a double sized bed with pink sheets, before she started to cry again.

Suddenly reenacting every female relationship I have ever had.

"Eh...I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on, y'know..." Taiki sighed, just what was wrong with her? "Is it true...that you're planning to leave us?" Taiki rubbed his head, looking back to her. "Yes, my friends want to go back home and it's my fault they were put in danger. We humans don't have amazing powers like you Digimon have...we are just weak. I don't want anything bad to happen to them..." he said. That was the reason? Lilymon was crying because she didn't want him to leave?

Oh, nevermind. It was always the exact opposite of not wanting me to leave in my case.

"So, your friends' safety is more valuable to you than the lives of the whole village?" She stood up and cleaned the tears away from her face with a pink handkerchief. Taiki merely tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

She sure does like pink. And crying.

"The only reason we're still alive is because you came to help us. Without you, Mad Leomon's army will just kill every Digimon that won't surrender and destroy everything in his path. We don't know why he is doing it, but there are rumors that he's searching for something important...a powerful device that is given to those who rule a zone."

The flag?

"So...if I leave...you will all die?" Lilymon slaps him across the face. "Of course we will, you idiot! Don't you remember that flying Digimon that attacked the village in the morning? We're still repairing the damage he caused...and it was merely one of Mad Leomon's many soldiers. What do you think will happen if you're not here to power up our Shoutmon group?"

This would probably make a lot more sense to me if I actually watched the series. Eh.

"I...I'm sorry, I just didn't..." Taiki looked down, tenderly rubbing the spot where she slapped him. Lilymon sighed and hugged him softly, which made him feel a little uncomfortable. "Could you stop with the hugs? It's not that you're not cute...but we hardly know one another and..." Before he could continue, Lilymon kissed him. Just what was wrong with that girl? She went from sad to angry...and then to nice in a mere matter of moments.

All that's just typical for women. Eviscerate me if you want ladies, but you know I'm right! I regret nothing!

For a brief moment Taiki responded to the kiss, but quickly realized what he was doing and pushed Lilymon away, to which she seemed to tear up almost instantly. "Please...stop! Look, I'll stay, okay?" You don't have to try and charm me into staying, y'know."

"Tsk, you don't have to try and charm me into staying y'know, GAWL!"

"But what if I'm not doing this only because of the village...? What if I also think you're cute? You have a thing with that human girl, right?" Lilymon smiles and took off her green boots. Her feet where small, delicate and human like. For a moment Taiki thought about taking the key and running away, but he imagined the digital girl could make a scandal. Being the strategist he was, he decided to play along for the time being.

A brilliant strategy; Let the opposition do exactly what they want.

"Well...Akari has been my friend since childhood, she's always there when I need her. She cares a lot for me...and if it wasn't for her, I would have ended in a hospital several times." Lilymon smiles and continues to undress. "That's interesting...so you do have feelings for her...Taiki-chan?" She began to remove her top made of vines and leaves off, as a result her breasts became exposed.

What could she possibly be planning to do? He better wait this one out.

"That's something private, okay?" He blushed, both for the fact he couldn't stop looking at her nice round breasts, but also because he indeed had feelings for Akari. "Look General, I am a Digimon. And you are a human, we are not biologically compatible. I won't lay eggs or whatever humans have if we make love." Lilymon said, this time taking her skirt off. At least she was wearing underwear: pink panties with green leaf patterns on them. She then motioned for him to sit next to her.

.. While technically true, I will have to question when she decided they were having sex.

"That's...good to hear, I guess. But I'm not interested." he said, blushing. His body seemed to be betraying him, as he noticed the tent in his pants. He remained still, fearing what would happen if he sat next to the Digimon girl.

Again with the word "tent" to describe an erection in somebody's pants. Why no love for pyramids?

"Well, your body seems to think otherwise, Taiki-chan." she said, as Taiki began to notice a strange smell in the air...it was the sweet aroma of flowers. As there were no flowers in the room, he assumed the scent was coming from her. "Lilymon, are you trying to rape me?" he finally asked, covering his groin area with his hands.

I wonder what that flower smell is. Do you have any idea, anthropomorphic flower?

"Oh not at all, I just want to have fun, and you seem to like me, so what's the problem with that?" Lilymon smiles, tilting her head.

"Well I don't know how Digimon manage relationships, but humans aren't usually...so forward about these kind of things!" he said, his whole body sweating "Why is it so hot in here?"

"It's getting hot in here. I have the sudden urge to take off all my clothes."

"Oh that must be the pollen that goes out from my flower like head when I get excited." she said, giggling a bit. "Look Taiki-chan, you can leave now if you want, but that erection in your pants is going to be hard to explain. Plus you seem to be a nice boy, I really want to teach you about women so when the time comes, you are ready."

"Okay, but how does that help me save all of you from dying?"

"Shut the hell up, that's how!"

The whole situation along with the pollen had made Taiki's body go into overdrive, he started to feel dizzy and eventually fainted, Lilymon managing to catch him before his head hit the floor.

At least it wasn't the other way around.

"Dammit, I guess my pollen works different on humans..." she said, what the hell had she been thinking? It was true, she hardly knew him and they'd never even talked before the party. What...what if he didn't recover soon, how would the village survive without their General? She then noticed that Taiki shaft was still erect, as an idea crossed her mind. She picked him up, put him over the bed and got him naked. She had to make the pollen wear off, and she only knew one way to do it.

Of course! Violate the unconscious person sexually! That is a perfectly valid conclusion to jump to.

Part 2: The only flower I love

Lilymon looked at Taiki's chest, he wasn't muscular, yet well built for his age. Then she looked at the goggles on his head, should she have taken them off? No... they kinda looked good on him. Then she lowered her face in front of him, coming to face his member, he was well endowed for a rookie human--err... kid human. Those terms weren't very familiar with her, she just knew about humans that Jijimon had taught her, which wasn't much. She took the shaft into her hands and gently stroked at it... no reaction. She tried sliding her tongue down the tip of his shaft, slowly licking it until she reached the base before licking back up.

I would full-heartedly support the Digimon version of a Health-Care Reform.

"Hmm" the boy said, as Lilymon combined licking the tip whilst stroking his length with her two hands. Taiki started to moan as she was soon sucking his shaft, taking half of it inside her mouth, her right hand toying with his nuts. When she noticed the boy starting to leak drops of pre inside her mouth, she stopped. She didn't know how much endurance humans had, so she was not going to waste his seed. She took her panties out, sat in a kneeling position over his legs and stood up a bit, moved closer and slid the tip of his erect shaft inside her.

Uh. I also require medical attention. Are there forms I have to fill out or..?

"Oh... been so long... " She had started to take more of his shaft, when suddenly Taiki woke up! "Eh? What the hell?" he said, momentary confused, before he quickly noticed that he was naked, and more importantly, just where his 'lollypop' was stuck. He blushed fiercely, that's why he had been feeling so good in his sleep? Then he tried to pull away, but Lilymon just sat over his erect soldier, taking all of him at once, screaming in pleasure.

"I can explain. I.. uh. Fell."

"Ohhh... yes, Wait! Stop this, Akari is gonna kill me!" He protested, unable to avoid moaning. But the plant girl just continued, sliding in and out of his shaft, Taiki could not resist the pleasure, his mind racing for an answer. If he tried to go away now, things would look really bad, but if he stayed and kept going maybe Akari would never find out. He felt angry with himself for being such a jerk, but the rational part of his mind kept bugging him. Was it such a big betrayal...? He and Akari were never more than friends; they'd never kissed, they didn't even hold hands... he wasn't even sure if Akari felt something for him.

Yeah, you are quite the jerk. Being raped after being knocked unconscious? What the hell were you thinking, ASSHOLE?

"Akari... I am sorry" Taiki cried, then he noticed his body hugging Lilymon, he did feel a little weird - was it because of the pollen? No...it was not only that, he wanted this, and once he realized that there was no way to fix things, he might as well enjoy the situation he was in. This time he threw his head back, moaning as he let the plant girl ride his shaft. He had to admit himself he had never felt so good before, not even when he masturbated at night in the bathroom, with the lights turned off.

I find it hard to believe that sex feels better than masturbating in a bathroom in the dark.

He then extended his hands, massaging her breasts, making her moans even louder. He wondered if Akari would have breasts as big a Lilymon when she became a few years older. He found himself imagining the plant girl was just an older Akari, that really turned him on, and made everything felt less wrong, was it because of the pollen? At this point he didn't really care.

Nothing to do with pollen, that's just the male reproductive system turning off your brain. I mean, I could kill six people and not feel any shame until after I orgasmed. As a random example.

"Oh Akari, I love you!" he screamed, his shaft letting out small drops of cum, getting closer to the climax, Lilymon was not annoyed at all by how he called her, Taiki had already admitted earlier he had a thing for that human girl, plus the pollen was probably clouding his mind.

Possibly the ONLY situation in which screaming the wrong name during sex wouldn't immediately be followed by your severed dick flying bloodily into the garbage disposal.

Taiki stuck his head to her left breast, licking it, his right hand toying with her right nipple. He wasn't so bad for being his first time, Lilymon wondered if this kid had seen videos on the internet he shouldn't have. He rubbed her ass with his free hand, the surprise combined with the excitement of initiating a young male into sex drove her over the edge. She felt her climax taking her body, a wave of pleasure shooting out from between her legs. Just seconds later he released his whole load inside her, screaming and moaning, sticking his face between her breasts.

Sh-.. She's pretty creepy, yeah.

Lilymon let herself fall over the boy, his now soft member sliding out of her, as she noticed the boy was asleep once more. She smiled, thinking humans sure had a very low endurance. "Don't worry Taiki-chan, I will fix everything for you." gently kissing his lips.

Some time later the 'General' was clean and dressed, his body laying over the bed on one of the guest houses. His friends found him in the morning, Akari was going to yell at him, but when she found him whispering her name in dreams, she blushed and her anger melted away. Which lasted until Taiki woke up and told them they where staying, she slapped him and stormed away once more, but that's another story.

Slapped, knocked unconscious, raped, sexual performance made fun of, and then slapped again. Remove the second and third thing, and this story was practically about me. Yeah, I'm going out on a self-depreciation joke. Everyone loves those.

The End
Another fun read, Asie! X3 Now I shall commence the appreciative hug of manliness! *hugs*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, this was fun!

Glad you both enjoyed it. Wait, no! Aah! No touchy!
I don't suppose you'd like to do my Bastemon lemon?
[Image: signature.png]