Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
The young fox murred when he heard his sister's response. He was delighted that she really wanted to be his slave and to top it off she even had a few dreams were she was submitting to him. "Okay then my lovely slave Ruby," he said as he kissed her on the lips softly. When her other strap fell over he pulled her nightie down revealing her breasts. "We aren't going to play around with kinky stuff today; but do realize that there is one safety word you got to remember when we do play, and it is red. In some scenes or acts I may have us do say no, stop, don't and so forth will just egg me on. Saying red will let me know you can handle what we are doing and you need me to stop. Also if I feel the need to say say it means I feel like I am pushing past your limits from what I can till or I feel like I'm hurting you in a way I shouldn't," he stated as he cupped her breasts in his paws. "Their beautiful so soft and perky," he stated as his stomach growled loudly. He sighed knowing they were going to have to eat soon. "Before I go make breakfast, I want you know on other major rule communication is key I will always talk to you when try something new with you to see if you up to it or not," he stated letting her know even he may be in charge she actually had more power over since he loved and cherished her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ruby nodded her head, smiling as she hard Casey's murr. "Yes bro...yes Master Casey." Ruby said, remembering to used the word 'red' and words like 'no, stop, and don't' will just egg him on, she slowly return the kiss to Casey, blushing a bit as her breasts are exposed to him, she whimpers a bit, feeling his paws cupped her breasts, still a little shy. "Yes, Master Casey." Ruby said, nodding her head again. 'I wounder kind of things we are going to do today with my brother...Master Casey?' Ruby thought as her stomach growled as well, getting hungry herself.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey chuckles some he didn't expect his sister to call him master, "You don't have to call me that unless you want to," he said softly. When his sister whined it just made him want to take her there and then it was so cute and adorable and made her seem so innocent. "It is okay just say red and I will stop Ruby," he stated letting her know he would always honer the safe word. After another squeeze he let go of her mounds and put her nightie up over her shoulder's again. Soon he pushed her out of his lap and sat up. "Oh why don't you play a game while I cook?" he suggested knowing from the kitchen he would have a good look at her rump, since she liked to lay against their mother foot stool as she played his difficult action game.

Soon the young fox walked into the kitchen and started to grab the stuff he would need to make a filling breakfast for the two of them. "Um Ruby I have been with another female," he blushed some as he cracked open some eggs. "Each time I tied with her she would beat my ass after words; but tieing with mom was great," he admitted. "Yet do realize sis that I won't do that no more if you have a problem with it," he added mixed the eggs up. Soon his mesaneplos was in place and he popped the sausage in the oven to cook. "So far got any questions about anything yet that your curious about?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright...brother." Ruby said, watching him a bit as he push her out of his lap. "Alright brother." Ruby said with a cute smile as she turn around, as she starts to play Tales of the Abyss, she wanted to do something that is very hard, beat Asch at Yulia City on her first playthrough, her tail wags, showing off her rump in a sexual way. Ruby listen to her brother talk. "It's alright...brother you can still do things...with mom..." Ruby said. "What kind of kinky things are we going to do...later?" Ruby asked, wondering.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey was surprised when his sister took the news that he had fucked their own mother several times. He wondered if she caught them one or twice. "I see and take it you found out me and mom fooling around then," he stated when he talked him and his sister getting on he was much more respectful to a good degree and used terms love making, or the joining of the union and even called it what it was sex. When she asked what they would be doing kink wise he just chuckles some, "Not much I am thinking making love to you. Then teaching you some Gorean positions that will show off your body," he stated as he finished cooking breakfast. He had made two omelets some sausage and two pancakes each.

He set the table and looked at his sister again and murred to himself as he watched her wagging her tail. He walked back into living room and slowly walked up behind his sister. A moment later the fox knelt behind her and placed his paws on her panties, "Just relax and keep on playing," he ordered firmly as he pulled her panties down. He reached down with a paw and rubbed her sex for a second as he then lowered his head taking a whiff, "Mmm you smell so good," he stated and then takes a lick of her virgin folds. His sister tasted different than their mother and it was something pure and innocent about her taste as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yes, I did...you looked like you were enjoying your self with our mom...your lustful look on your face...the growls coming from you when you fuck her... and you licking her pussy." Ruby said, bringing up some details about when she saw them fucking. Ruby listen for what they are going to do today. "Alright, Brother." Ruby said, nodding her head. Ruby keeps playing the game as she feels her panties getting pull down, blushing, her body goes stiff. She moans lightly as he rubs her pussy, she moans some more as she feels him starting to lick her pussy. "B-Brother...s-s-stop...please...I'm not...ready yet...for this..." Ruby said in a panic tone, her checks are deep red from blushing and the embarrassment.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey chuckles some when he feels his sister going tense when he licked her. He was mid lick when sister told him to stop as he accidentally slipped her panties off. After a second pulled away and picked up the vixen. "It's okay," He cooed softly in her hear as he carried her to the couch. "See nothing is happening my love," he cooed again while he licked her muzzle gently in a brotherly manner. He rubbed her back reassuring her that it was all okay. "You were a very good girl to let me lick your pussy, even if it was for a moment," he cooed praising her as he scratched her behind the ears.

After a moment kissed her on the lips softly and pulled away. "You said you wanted to be my slave, and that means you got certain obligations to me," he said softly as he nuzzled her cheek. "I need to get off ... and I would love for you to either suck me off or to make love to my little slave girl," he said softly as he rested his paws on hips. "Now do realize I won't make you do either, at the moment," he added as he kissed her on the lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ruby looked at Casey as he picked her up, she listen to her brothers words calmly, murring a bit to the lick, she started to purr a bit when he started to rub her back. "Your welcome...brother..." Ruby said, purring again as he scratched behind her ears. Ruby return the kiss, listening to what her brother said again. "W-What do...you...r-really...want...b-brother...?" Ruby asked, still a little shy and embarrass about making love to her brother.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey chuckles some when Ruby asked him what he really wanted, at the moment he really didn't care what she did as long as it sexual in nature. "I want you to please other than that I don't care how. You know how I can be, so between the two options what would you like to do?" he asked. Then he pulled her night gown up over her head revealing her breasts to him. "Mmm your body is gorgeous so supple," he cooed. Then he reached down and pulled down his boxers enough to let his cock and ball slide out. "Do you like what you see?" he asked as he cupped one of her breasts and tweaked the nipple.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ruby nodded her head, thinking about the two options that Casey said before. She felt him take off her night gown, blushing a bit as now her now naked body is show to Casey."T-Thank you...brother." Ruby said, looking down at her brother's cock and balls. "Yes...I like what I see...brother." Ruby said, moaning a bit as he cupped one of her breasts and tweaked her nipple. "I want to...suck on your cock...Master Casey." Ruby said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds