Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
Casey Freefox was a strong and powerful young seventeen years old silver fox. His sister of twelve years was promised to him at her birth. It was just about a month and half from her thirteenth birthday when she would be told that her brother was to become her rightful mate. Their parents were out of town for the weekend bondage retreat. He awoke up ans saw that it was 6:00 am in the morning and got up. He silently walked into her room and smiled somewhat lustfully as he gazed at her body he decided to wait a bit longer till she woke up on her own since he waited this long and closed the door once more. He walked down stairs to their parents dungeon then set up some of the equipment that he would use to make his sister submit to his will. After half a hour he walked back out and went and laid down on the sofa, he turned on the tv and turned the volume down low so not to wake his sister up just yet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ruby Freefox was a young, cute twelve years old yellow fox. She sleep quietly, not knowing that her older brother Casey was watching her. She slowly wakes up a few minutes later and walks down the stairs to the living room. "Good morning, brother. How are you this morning?" Ruby said with happy and cute smile on her face, looking at her brother, not knowing that her brother wants to make her his mate. Ruby yawns a bit, to wake herself up, making her ears pin down agnest her head, making her looking a little cuter. She knows that she will be Casey's rightful mate at the age of thirteen, but she didn't know that he was just as kinky as they parents are. 'A month and a half until my thirteenth birthday and I become my brother's mate.' Ruby thought to herself.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey murred as his sister walked into the living room. "Mmm Good morning ruby." The young fox thought she looked adorable with her ears flat against her head as she yawned. He leaned over and pulled her close, as he started to become aroused. "You look so adorable you know that," he said with a much more lustful grin that he normally did as he wagged his tail. Soon he pulled her on top of him and hugged her close. After a moment he ran his paws down her back slowly scratching along the way, while he became fully aroused. In the end his paws wound up on her rump as he then kissed her on the lips. He slide his tongue into her mouth as he frenched her like had done for the past couple of months and groped her rump. After breaking the kiss he cooed softly, "Your doing good Ruby," knowing she loved it when he praised her. Soon his paws moved back up her back scratching lightly, then he moved them back down and went up under the night shirt wanting to cup her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ruby looks up at Casey. "Thank you brother." Ruby said as he pulls her close to him. Ruby starts to purr feeling Casey's paws running down her back slowly and also feeling a bit nervous, Ruby was reluctant to kiss him back before she slowly kiss him back. "Thank you...brother..." Ruby said with a smile, purring some more as Casey scratching her back lightly again, still feeling very reluctant, her ears pin down against her head, whines a bit. Ruby watching him a bit, feeling his hand under her night shirt going to her breasts, blushing a bit, feeling more reluctant, whines a bit louder "He is going farther than normal...but why is he doing this...he still needs to wait still...just for another month and a half..." Ruby thought, not stopping him.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey heard his sister's thanks at his compliments. He knew she was reluctant to do anything sexual with him yet; yet at times he let his hormones get the best of him. This was one of this one of those times. He saw that her ears were flat against her ears and when she whined it just turned him on all the more. Soon he head her breasts cupped when she whined louder and it snapped out of his lustful daze as he looked up at her and murred softly. Then reluctantly moved his paws down to her waist; yet keeping his thumbs under her nightie.

"It's okay Ruby, I won't do something to hurt you without your consent," he stated softly as he kissed her on the lips gently. "I got a confession to make... I'm... uh... um...kinky... like mom and dad are," he admitted reluctantly. A moment later he looked away as his ears laid back and he sighed softly. He knew she was scared of what mom and dad did at times; because she caught them playing when she was just a little kit and thought their mother was hurting their father. "It isn't what your thinking sis. I want you to be my slave girl only if want to...," he said softly as he looked back at his sister hopefully as he raised his ears a bit. "Do realize that there are safety procedures and rules to ensure nothing to bad happens if we do play rough like mom and dad do. For started negotiations were we talk about what we want to do, second are safety words, like red meaning stop I am at my limits," he explained as he pulled his paws away from her for a second then rubbed her back. If his sister wanted to run from he would let her slip from his arms without a fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ruby looks into Casey's eyes, listening to his words. "But...doesn't that mean...you want to do the same...thing that mom...and dad did..." Ruby said, slowly returning the kiss. She didn't like seeing her brother sad like this. "I want...to be your slave...girl...because I'm going...to be your....mate soon..." Ruby said, nuzzling Casey's nuzzle softly knowing that she will have to do this with him when she does become thirteen. She feels Casey remove his pawns out of her nightie, still a bit reluctant, purring as he rubs her back softly. "Is he telling be the truth...he has to...I can tell my his eyes...but I also feel like I hurt him somehow..." Ruby thought as she slowly lick Casey's cheek lightly.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Casey nodded some, "Yes I do...want to do those things Mom does to Dad," he said firmly. When she said she wanted to be his slave he looked deeply into her eyes. He wondered what was going to through her head; but when she finished her statement, he cursed within in his own head, "Dam it... she thinks has to put out for me. He felt his sister nuzzle his cheek and murred softly enjoying the attention. He sighed as he looked into her eyes again, "Ruby you don't have to have sex with me ever ...," he trailed off with a sigh. "Heck you don't even have to be my mate if you really don't want to. Mom and Dad know I would always take good care of you that is why they want us to be mates; but that doesn't mean it has to happen," he stressed the last part once more hoping so would still choose to be by his. "Now if you do choose to be my mate being my slave is optional only if you want to," he stressed once more as he held her close, wagging his tail hopefully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I want you to be my mate...and to be your sex slave." Ruby said, looking into her brother's eyes, resting her head on his shoulder. "Mom and Dad are thinking for the best for me...and I agree with them." Ruby said, feeling his arms wrap around her, smiling. "I want to be by your side forever, Casey." Ruby said as one of the strings of her night shirt has fallen off her right shoulder. "I just want the best for my brother...I want to be his mate...I just want to make him happy..." Ruby said as she kiss him softly on the lips.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The young fox smiled as his beloved little sister said she wanted to be his mate and his slave. "Thank you," he said with a smile. He nodded as his sister laid her head on his shoulder. He smiled when she said she wanted to be by his side forever. When she leaned over, he heard what she said as he pulled away as she tried to kiss him. "I see I want you to be happy to... I know you don't like the idea of being a slave so don't be one, Unless you got a good reason why you want to be one?," he asked as he nuzzled her cheek affectionately. "Making me happy is a good one but not good enough if your not going to be happy with the decision," He stated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ruby looks at Casey. "It's because...I have a few dreams about it...and I was...enjoying it somehow..." Ruby said. "I want to fulfill your sexual fantasies brother, I being your sister or not." Ruby said, stating her reason why she wants to be Casey's slave. Ruby smiles as he nuzzled her cheek. "I'm going to be happy with my decision, brother." Ruby said, the other strap of her night shirt was about to fall off her other shoulder, she starts to think about what her brother wound do with her, all that thinking slowly starts to make her pussy wet.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds