Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Timothy) Take Over
"Of course, sir," the waiter said, and led him into the kitchen, where a man with a chef hat was waiting. "Your highness," he greeted, bowing in respect as he saw the king. After the king told him how much he loved the stew, which is what he assumed he was talking about, the chef motioned to more bowls of cum. "We have more, sir. Go ahead and help yourself," he said, and as he did he reached into a cupboard and pulled out two bottles of 'wine.'
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Archer waits for the waiter to leave & walks over to the 'chef' the suddenly pulls him close and kisses him hard and roughtly on the lips forcing the 'chef's' lips apart with his own and forcing they're tongues together as he got a good grope on his crotch, fueled by the lust of Alex's seed and he holds the kiss for several moments before pulling back slowly their tongues fighting to stay connected till only a thread of saliva connected their tongues, he then said, "I think that's a fine payment for the stew, so what's your name?" After he was answered Archer would sit down and pat his lap "Come here, sexy, your king isn't done repaying you, & take off your pants & undergarments," he undoes his own so that his long hard think cock flops out.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
The chef kissed back, throwing his arms around Archer and trying to keep the kiss connected before being forced back, his dick hard. "I am Hill, sir." When Arch undid his pants he smiled and threw his own clothes off, and walked over to him, pushing the cock into his tight ass, squeezing it tightly. "But sir, what about your wife? What would the queen say to this?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Archer pressed another kiss to Hill's lips the smiled and whispered to him after a light nibble to his right ear "What about her? You are here & she is not & does it really matter to you what she'd think? You're just as hard as I am, so shhh and let's both enjoy your king's repayment," he took a bowl of cum, tilted Hill's head up as well as his own and pured it on both of them and he beings licking & kissing it off of Hill & began stroking his dick as Archer began bouncing Hill on his own hard cock.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Hal kissed back, licking up sperm, before he suddenly became heavier and pinned Archer to the chair. "He's ready, sir," he said, as Alex, the Demon King of Lust stepped out of his hiding spot, along with a group of demons. Hal got off of the king, but placed his hands on his shoulders, holding him down as Alex walked over and smiled. "Enjoy my piss and cum, slut?" he asked, releasing the spell and letting Archer see the stew and wine for what it really was, before the demon grunts began to pour it all over his body, practically drenching him with it.