Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Timothy) Take Over
This is a private RP. If you're not one of the names in the title, leave.

Name: Lord Alex, King of the Sex Demons
Appearance: He can transform his shape, but he's usually in this form.
Info: He's seen a very nice, peaceful kingdom full of delicious slaves...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Name: Lord Archer, King of Avalon
Appearance: http://www.animea.net/images/db/46/Archer3.jpg
Info: The king of the kingdom

Name: Lady Saber, Queen of Avalon
Appearance: http://www.beerandabento.com/wp-content/...Aluciz.jpg
Info: The queen of the kingdom

Name: Prince Shiro, Prince of Avalon
Appearance: http://kurisuhanto.files.wordpress.com/2..._emiya.jpg
Info: The prince of the kingdom

Name: Princess Rin, Princess of Avalon
Appearance: http://www.rodrigoflausino.com.br/wp-con...saka01.jpg
Info: The princess of the kingdom
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
((Can you start the rp with the royal family sitting down for dinner? Maybe have them have a little small talk. Also, is Rin meant to be Shiro's fiance, or sister?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(ok i will & she's his fiancée)

The royal family sits down to dinner as usual, the king & queen one 1 side and the prince & princess on the other, the latter were being naughty as the princess hand her hand in the prince's trousers and she was gently stroking his dick.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
"Your dinners, my lords," the waiter said, placing four bowls of stew before them. What none of them knew was that the prince's and king's stew had a special ingredient. A rather large serving of demon seed, which had been magically altered to look the same as the stew. "I'll be back with your drinks soon."
They all being to eat the stew, the king & prince alil thrown off by the taste of demon cum.
Their wine was soon brought over, which had all been spiked for the king and prince. Their drinks weren't wine, but Alex's piss magically changed to look like wine. "Drink up," the 'waiter' smiled, stepping aside.
(Sir, what does the cum & piss taste like & what does it do to the?)
((Demon sperm is a very addictive drug. As for what it tastes like, I'll leave that up to you, but if you can't think of it, I would just say bitter, but with a wonderful aftertaste and the piss tasting like a sweet nectar))
Prince Shiro continues eating his stew, but at a steadily increasing rate, his cock growing harder & harder as he eats seemingly like he hasn't in weeks then he takes a sip of his 'wine' and moans lightly from the taste as he says, "My Princess relieve your Prince's urges," he feels his heart racing, thanking that the royal table is long.

Princess Rin notices her husband's cock getting harder & harder till it begins to throb, she blushes softly thinking this her handy work as she'd been teasing him since before dinner, so she willingly goes down to suck him, pretending to have dropped silverware, yet the moment her lips wrap around the head, he cums hard into her throat.

Queen Saber watched in amazement as her husband & son devored bowl after bowl of stew & glass after glass of 'wine,' herself finding the stew average & the wine poorly matched for the stew, but she quietly ate.

King Archer didn't know why but he couldn' stop eating the stew nor could he stop drinking the 'wine' hell he didn't even feel
drunk from the sweet tasting latter and after finishing his 10th bowl he called the waiter over "Take me to whomever made this magnificently heavenly stew," he commanded.