Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"Haven't you ever been curious? Haven't you ever wanted to see what it's like?" Two B teased, pulling from the kiss and licking his lips. He continued to rub his erection against Samuel's own, as more tentacles slithered in, some of them holding items. A pair of them tried to hold the boy's head still as the others began to put on make up onto his face, helping the girly imagine. As they did, Two B squeezed Samuel's ass with both hands, rubbing their hard dicks against one another harder and faster.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-No.." Samuel moaned to the question, sighing and struggling weakly as he felt his erection become harder than ever before due to the rubbing. When his face was grabbed he hardly struggled anymore, tired and...almost unwilling. "What are you-Ahhh!" He cried out as suddenly he felt strong hands grasp his ass and felt the rubbing on his cock increase in pressure and speed, nearly making him cum.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I promise, no one will find out. In public, you can keep being the tough, rebel prince," Two B whispered, and stopped his rubbing for a moment to speak. "Just in private....And if you want me to never do this again, just tell me, but you have to see it through. After tonight, if you wish, I will never touch you again," he whispered, before resuming the rubbing as Samuel's face was covered in makeup. His lips were covered in a thick, pink coating, eyeliner was added, and he had a cute blush on his cheeks. "What do you think so far, little girl?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samuel couldnt bring himself to release his pride, not yet, and spat in Two B's face. "R-Release me!" He said as strongly as he could, though with all the make up on his face and his body so obviously aroused it hardly seemed compelling. Still, Samuel realized, that if he could get through this once, he would never have to fight this pleasure again. All he had to do was last one night and it was done, just had to say no once and it was gone forever. A part of him didnt want that, but that part was quickly smothered by his pride as a prince.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Two B smiled and spat back at the prince before suddenly leaving. When he returned, he had to jars with him. The tentacles brought the mirror over and held it in front of Samuel and forced him to look at it so he could see himself. Two B opened one of the jars and and got out a white, slime like substance. He began to wipe that substance onto Samuel's butt, even coating a finger in it and pushing it into his rear. After properly lubing it, he closed it and opened the other jar, which had a green liquid in it. The man poured a bit of it in his mouth and forced a kiss on the prince, forcing him to drink it.
Samuel blushed hard as he was forced to look at himself, not wanting to believe the beautiful girl in the mirror was him. Then he shuddered as he felt his ass being lubed. "What are you doing?! Get away from m-Ahhh, Stop!" He almost begged when he felt the finger enter his tight ass. It hurt, but strangely it also felt...good, and his cock strained and ached from arousal. He panted heavily after the lube was done and was taken by surprise when he was kissed. He drank most of it, but spat the rest as soon as he could. "What was that?!" He demanded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its lube. And that was a special drug. You'll see," he smiled as the tentacles forced Saumel to bend over and Two B rubbed the boy's ass with both of his hands as he rubbed his hard cock against the boy's asshole. "This might sting a bit, Samuel, but I think you'll love it in the end," he said, before he began pushing his erect cock into the boy's asshole.
"Hey hey! What are you doing?!" Samuel protested as he was bent over. "Ahhhh, stop!" He yelled when Two B began to rub his but with both hands, and he shivered when he felt his dick rub his ass hole. "Ahhhh! N-No...pull out!" Samuel protested as the cock was pushed into his tight virgin ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Two B didn't listen, to overcome with lust and pleasure to care what he said. He pushed his cock into Samuel's ass as deep as it could go and spanked him. "This is a very tight butt you have, Sammy. I'm going to enjoy taming it," he whispered, letting Samuel getting used to his dick. "I wonder what your sister would say if she saw this? Oh, don't worry. I won't tell her."
Samuel found himself unable to do more than gasp, blush, and moan as the dick plunged into him. His cock was aching from the need to release. "Ahhh, its too much! Stop!" He begged, moaning and thrust back weakly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)