Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Legend speaks of a monster that was once man, turned into an abomination by a curse. The beast plagued the land, before it simply vanished. The truth became legend, and the land carried on.

But now a king has discovered the home of the beast, and to protect him, his daughter and son must give themselves to it, for all eternity...

((Where shall we start?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha and Samuel both walked into the castle tentatively. The huge dark edifice was far from their home, and its looming walls and gargoyles only served to make them even more nervous. They had come to negotiate the release of their father, he was even then sick at their own castle.

Though his body was free, he was ailed by a curse placed upon him by the beast of this land, and the only way to release their father from his torment and return him to health was to journey to the liar of the monster itself and offer themselves to it in exchange. They both loved their father enough to do so, and both went to the land without hesitation. But neither intended on staying there forever.

Samantha hoped she could reason with the beast, and perhaps alley with it. She wanted to reach an understanding through words that would not end with their imprisonment. Her brother Samuel had other plans. Even then felt the cold scabbard of his hidden sword beneath his cloak. He intended on ending the beast once and for all the moment he had the chance.

The two twins walked on, finding all the doors open for them, leading them straight into the throne room. Once inside the looked around for the monster, and if they could not see it, Samuel would yell, "We are here! Come out now beast so that we may complete the deal!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
They were met with the voice of a child, a young girl. Her voice was full on innocence and giggles as she spoke. "You are not the man before. But you smell similar.

They had entered into the main room, which was a massive, wooden room, with a large table in the center and wooden chairs around it. The house was dusty and a great mess, with rats and spider webs seemingly in all the dark corners. There were torches along the wall, giving the twins a light, though not a very good one.

"Am I to assume the man has given you two to me as a gift? A replacement for his own life? Two young souls for one old and withered one?" A new voice asked, this time of an elderly man. "You will only see my face, when I allow it. For now, you speak and I listen. And then I speak, and you listen. I won't nothing more than a slave. One of you still stay with me, and the other may leave..."

The Beast stared at the two from the darkness, interested in them, and wondering if one truly was able to leave the other with it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"We will not leave each other!" The boy said at once. Samantha grabbed his arm, trying to calm him down. "Great lord of this castle," she said calmly and softly. "We have come in the hopes of negotiating the release of our father's torment. He is a kind man, and an old hero, he does not deserve the punishment you inflict upon him. Please, is there no other way we can come to peace? We can give you much, we have many powerful sorcerers in our kingdom! The Blood of Axel flows through the linage of our kingdom! If you release our father, I promise you that we will find a cure for your condition."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The next voice they heard was the voice of their own father, to their shock. "He suffers, because he has not returned. He is supposed to return to me..." Then the voice was replaced by a new one, one of Samantha's to her amazement. "There is no cure for me. I do not know of this Axel, but even he is powerless to help me."

And once more the voice was replaced, though this was a new voice, one of a young boy's, a child. "All I want is someone to be here with me. To talk to. I have books. I have art. I have many things here. All I want is for someone to share it with....But perhaps there is a deal that can be made. Do you two lover your father? What would you do for him, knowing his life is in my...hand?"
"We would do anything! Please spare him, he does not deserve the pain he suffers!" Samantha almost begged. "Enough, let us see your face monster! How can we converse with something we do not see or understand? Come out!" He gripped his hidden sword, ready to draw it in an instant. "We could bring more people to you!" The Princess insisted. "You would never have to be alone again."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Too many people is bad. I only want one or two...for now." The two suddenly saw a figure moving in the darkness and they saw a hideous sight. It was a red skull with eyeballs in it, connected to a long tendril. The skeleton opened its mouth and kept it open as a voice escaped it. "Here is the new deal. You both stay with me forever, and your king shall be freed from his cruse," the child's voice continued, slithering closer to them like a snake, a pair of bloodshot human eyeballs gazing at them.
Samantha and Samuel were both taken aback by the sight, the Princess more than the prince. "Or I put you down for good and you never her anyone ever again!" Samuel yelled, throwing off his cloak and revealing his sword, charging the Skull beast with all his might. "Wait, Samuel dont!" Samantha yelled, fearing for her brother's life. But it was too late to stop now. "Die!" He yelled as he swung his sword at the monster.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The surprise attack did its trick, and Samuel sliced off the head of the monster. It fell to the ground, before it began to shift and bubble and turned into slime, burning in the air until it was nothing. The tentacle retreated, back into the darkness. Suddenly, dozens of more tentacles, these not ending in skulls, shot out of the darkness and attempted to wrap around the boy, holding him in their grip. If they succeeded, another tentacle came to take the sword away as the voice spoke. "Naughty, naughty, little girl."
"Got it..." Samuel breathed, watching the tentacle dissolve. Suddenly, however, there were more and more of them, all shooting out at it. He hacked and slashed at them as best he could, but he was caught by surprise and outnumbered and soon he was helplessly tied down by the tentacle swarm, his sword taken from him in the struggle. "You dare?!" The young prince yelled, struggling as hard as his slim frame would allow. "No! Please stop! Stop this! Dont harm him!" Samantha begged, dropping to her knees. "Please! I will stay with you forever if you will not harm my brother and father, please!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)