Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
There were many dresses and nightgowns, much like Samuel's closet, and One A was nice enough to turn around and look away from her, though he didn't leave the room. He did close the door, and the tentacle on his back was still able to slip through the tiny crack separating the door from the floor. When she began to fall asleep, he would walk over. "Custom suggests a husband and wife are to share a bed," he said, looking at her and then the bed.

Samuel was surprised once before as Two B wrapped his arms around him again and kissed one. One hand held his head, forcing their lips together and his other hand went down to gently rub the boy's butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha snuggled herself into the soft bed, looking small amongst the large furnishing, sleeping right in the middle, looking like a doll amongst the large pillows. When One A suggested sleeping together and she blushed hard and found it hard to respond. "Um...I...I dont know." She stuttered. "Do you want to sleep here with me?"

Samuel's eyes widened as he was sudden hugged and kissed, his head forced to face forward by Two B's hand. He began to struggle, to try to escape his embrace, but was surprised by the pleasuring sensation of a hand on his ass and a man's lips on his own. It was almost enough to make him semi erect, which only made him fight harder to get free.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I would prefer it, yes. If it makes you feel better, we can take small steps with it. You may sleep on the bed, and I will sleep on the floor. I will fetch an extra bed and blanket if you wish it....But in exchange, I would like a small peck on my lips," One A smiled.

Samuel would find a shocking discovery. He felt something hard rub against his own crotch and would realize Two B was being around by this. The man moved his hand from Samuel's head, freeing him from the kiss. Both hands rubbed and squeezed his cute butt as Two B kissed and licked his neck.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha blushed at both prospects, not knowing which one to pick. In the end she decided to give him a peck on the lips so that she could sleep alone tonight. "OK..." She said softly, getting out of the bed, blushing hard as she walked over to him and got up on her tip toes to kiss his lips lightly, pulling back after the peck. It wasnt much, but it was her first kiss.

Samuel moaned against his will for a moment when he felt something hard and hot pressing against his own crotch. It took him a moment to realize what it was and it only renewed his struggle to be free, particularly after his own cock had started to become just as hard. "No! Let me go!" Samuel yelled when he was released, holding back a sigh of passion as he felt his neck being licked and his ass being massaged and groped. "Let GO!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Two B loved the fight in the boy and he he released Samuel as he felt his dick becoming hard. The man smiled and cracked his knuckles. "I meant what I said, Samuel. I want you. You're beautiful, just as much as your sister. And tonight, I'm going to show you just how much pleasure one man can give to another. Your sister doesn't have to find out. Hell, if you don't like what I do to you tonight, I promise never to try anything like it again."

One A kissed back, placing a hand on her cheek and another on her waist. He gently stroked her skin, before he allowed to pull away. "You are quite the good kisser, Samantha. Now you should get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning," he said, before kissing her again, stealing it, before he walked out to fetch a pillow and blanket.
"Damn you to hell demon!" Samuel yelled, backing away, trying to find something to use as a weapon, ignoring his partial hard on. He grabbed a chair and swung it around, keeping it between him and the beast. "You wont touch me if you know what is good for you!" Samuel threatened, trying his best to seem imposing despite being in a white dress.

Samantha blushed at the stolen kiss and the comment, not responding to them with words, and instead tucking herself back into the bed and closing her eyes. She wondered if her brother was already asleep, and if his bed was as comfortable as hers.

(Dont be afraid to use bondage on Samuel, it would be an easy way to keep him immobile while The beast 'tortures' him)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The chair was caught by a tentacle coming out of Two B's hand. He threw it aside as dozens of more tentacles shot out of his body, all flying at Samuel in an attempt to restrain his hands and feet. If they succeed, he walked over to the boy and rub his erect against his, smiling. "Does this please you?" he whispered, petting Samuel's cheek.
Samuel was soon tied up and restrained, unable to escape Two B's attack. He shuddered as he felt the erection rubbing against his own past his white panties and lingerie. "No, get off of me! Why are you doing this?!" Samuel asked, trying to buy time for him to struggle more and escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Because you're beautiful. And I want to fuck you," Two B smiled, before grabbing Samuel's dress and beginning to rip it off, followed by any lingerie he wore until he was naked. His own clothes seemingly melted away, allowing his hard cock to rub against Samuel's. He grabbed the boy's ass with one hand and rubbed their erections against one another as he used the other to force him into another kiss.
Samuel moaned helplessly as his bare erection was rubbed against that of the beast. He rubbed back, though it was done in the attempt to escape the other groping hand on his ass...or was it? He resisted the kiss, but did not bite, which was strange since he should have been doing anything to get free. Aside from that, his cock was fully erect and his nipples were hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)