Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
The man smiled, before suddenly capturing Samantha's lips in a kiss. Samuel saw a copy of the man walk into the room and move with surprising speed, placing his hands on the boy's face and forcing him to kiss him. The two clones both held their 'brides' the same way, with one hand on the back of the head, playing with their hair, and the other stroking their back. They even tried pushing their tongues into the mouths of their 'brides,' forcing their way in. Neither clone pulled back, holding the kisses for minutes, maybe even threatening to suffocate the two before releasing them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha, though surprised by the sudden kiss, was submissive, not wanting to resist and risk her father or brother. This meant that it was easy to do whatever the clone wanted with her, and if he forced a deep, long kiss on her, he would get it.

Samuel however took it very differently. He was shocked even worse than his sister, and forgot to struggle for a time, actually enjoying the kiss for a few seconds before remembering where he was and who was kissing him. He would struggle then to get released and was not above biting if the beast tried a deep kiss on him, his blush warming both their faces.

By the end of it Samantha would gasp and fall to her knees, breathing hard from the long deep kiss, trying to get air back into her lungs, coughing feebly as she did, while Samuel would shove the beast off him, and start spitting and hacking, acting disgusted and violated. "I'll kill him." He thought. "Next time he has his back turned, when I find out where the core of this thing is, I'll kill him."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The first clone enjoyed his kiss, taking advantage of Samantha's submissive nature. The other enjoyed Samuel's feisty nature, enjoying the struggle. When he bit his tongue, he slapped the boy's ass, before pulling his tongue out. When the intense kisses were done, both licked their lips.

"Sorry," the two chuckled.

"Samantha, follow me."

"Samuel, with me." The second one turned his black suit white and motioned for him to follow. "We will take you to your beds for the night. This is no doubt a lot to take in. Sleep will help."

"To make it easier for you, you may call me One A. He will be referred to as Two B. We are both the Beast, but we are both our own person," One A explained, before the two walked out of the room. On their backs, the two could see a tentacle sticking out and off down the hall, just like the skulls. "Oh, we forgot. Your rings." Both of them took out a ring, both a beautiful gold. "Put them on your finger."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha and Samuel reluctantly followed their clone, staying mostly quiet until it came time to put on the rings. Samantha looked at her ring for a moment before sliding the golden band onto her ring finger. Samuel scowled at his but put it on all the same, using his ring finger as well. When the beast turned its back though he would try to take it off and hide it.

Either way they would both follow the clones to their rooms. "I better get something else to wear." Grumbled the young prince.

Samantha walked in silence, still trying to absorb everything that had happened to her. "Umm...One A?" She asked very softly, her light steps making no sound behind him. "Are you many people? Or is there one actual beast?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Excellent question. There is only one, true Beast. Me and Two B are simply representatives of him, so to speak. We have all of his thoughts and memories and our own. He knows our minds and vice versa. Any other questions you have?"

Two B looked at Samuel, before suddenly trying to carry him bridal style. "Do you truly wish to wear something else? I'm sure I can supply you with more clothing, if you want, my de-Where is your ring?" he suddenly asked, if he was able to hold him up.
"Can I meet with him?" Samantha asked softly. She wondered what the true beast looked like and why he was doing this to them.

Samuel would struggle when being lifted up, but could be overpowered. If he was being carried and asked where the ring was he would hide his hands in the folds of the dress and slip it onto his other hands ring finger. "Its on my other hand." He said through a blush. "But that doesnt matter! Stop carrying me and give me other clothes!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. I am sorry, but you cannot meet me. Him. Ahem. Your brother tried to kill me, and as pointless as that was, it offended me/him. If you have any questions though, you can ask me, since the Beast and I are one in the same. By the way, you should know your father is on his way of recovering. The curse was lifted after you both said I do."

He was overpowered, and Two B smiled as he saw the ring. "Ah, there it is. Good. And you can change when you and I reach our new room." After walking a rather long staircase, he brought Samuel to the door and he opened it. When he did, Samuel found surprisingly clean room within it, with a large, soft rug on the floor, a large, beautiful bed, a window with red curtains, a mirror on the wall, and a table and chairs, and a wooden closet. There's the closet, you'll find more clothes inside," he said, gently dropping Samuel. As he did, the boy would feel his hand gently pat his but for a short second, but it seemed he was pretending he didn't.
(His hand patted the bed?)

Samantha nodded and followed silently, happy that her father was no longer sick. She smiled just a little to herself, but other than that did nothing more but follow One A to wherever it was that he was taking her.

Samuel was impressed by the room, and relieved he would not be living in the other room he had been subjected to. Royalty liked the special treatment. He went straight to the closet to look for new clothes, refusing to wear a wedding dress for another second.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((But...Sorry))

He soon brought her to a bed, which was also quite beautiful. "Do you like it? I was cleaning it while the wedding was occurring. You will find clothes in the closet, if you wish to change."

To Samuel's anger, all he found inside were more dresses, bikinis, nightgowns, and more girl clothes. Complete with various kinds of bra, thongs, and panties.
Samantha nodded meekly and went to the closet to find some night clothes. She would look for a private place to change and change out of her dress if she found what she was looking for. The travel to the castle had left her exhausted, and that was not even counting the surprises and excitements of the day. She was tired, and would try to go to sleep when One A left.

"What is this?!" Samuel yelled, looking down at the clothes in the closet. "I am not a girl! Get that through your thick demon skull!" He raged, grabbing Two B by the neck of his suit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)