Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"I should have known! That does it!" She turned to swipe the blade at him, but just then, her foot caught a root and twisted her ankle. The opening was there, One A was free to take it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One A made his move, but instead of hurting her, he attempted to kick the blade away from her and would hold her in a quick headlock. "Who are you?! What were you doing in my castle?! Did you threaten Samuel?!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She lost her left blade but held on tightly to the one in her right hand and would slash at him as he locked her. "Are you crazy as well?! We made a deal! Get off!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One A released her, dodging the blade and held his position. "What deal?! I've never seen you bef-" The man stopped as his eyes glowed yellow and the Beast took control of him. "I apologize. I shall explain the situation to this one. Please, do not let this one's foolish actions cause any sort of antagonistic behavior between ones," his voices bellowed, stepping back.

((Next Gen?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Good! I hope I dont come back to cut the price of this skirmish out of you later!" She growled, stepping back a few steps before sprinting away again to be gone. Samantha waited near the open window, looking at the stretching cord of strange flesh that led out and connected One A to the beast. She wondered, what would happen if it was severed? Conventional knowledge said One A would die, but at the same time, One A was not the beast himself...so who was he?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((So will I be rping as Alex?))

Samantha would soon see her friend, One A, again, and she would see him leap into the air and scale the tower, moving in through the window. "It was nothing. Just something the Beast did not tell me about," he explained, though the look on his face showed obvious...discomfort, the word would be.
(Not if you dont want to. We can follow her story if you wish, it will visit back to the Market RP, with Tiff and what not, and their children, or we can save that for its own RP later)

"Are you ok?" Samantha asked, knowing the look. "Do you still want to paint me?" She added, wondering if changing the subject would help.

-----------

(Sammy now?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hm...Let's save it for now))

Two B was not sure when it started, but he soon found Sammy in his arms. His bath was done, and he was originally just cleaning him of the water with a towel. Now the prince was in his arms, being kissed and having affectionate things whispered into his ear. "You're so beautiful. More so than your sister. So lovely...So perfect...I love you."

-------------------

"Fine...Huh? Oh right. Yeah...." One A nodded, and the two would go back to their day, though his mind was obviously still miles away, even as he painted.
Two B rose up after having kissed Sammy and when he asked about the vision he simply said. "Oh, just of some things I was curious about." He would then give chocolate to his lover and would begin to start making real food, cracking a few eggs. "Do you like eggs?" He inquired, his mind on the dream.

To see Sammy so wild and lustful was delicious...But to see him so naughty, and loving him, HIM, the one who he hated once, was so much more wonderful. But it would take much more work...
Sammy took the chocolate delicately and stayed there on the floor as Two B went off to work. He unwrapped it and nibbled at its edges, eating it little by little despite his growling stomach. He would nod when asked about the eggs, having no idea that soon his life would change. He would either be consumed by lust for the rest of his life, or seduced by love of the one he hated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)