Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"None of your concern! Nor are my chances of winning! Tell me now! TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" She screamed, his blades slowly digging into the clones flesh, the poison stinging terribly. She was wrought with emotion and passion, she would not take no for an answer.

--------------

"I cant promise that some wont fear and hate you." she said sadly. "But I can promise that I wont brand you what you are not, I will not push you away. I will find peple you care for you, they exist." She said softly to the beast.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Enough! I will tell you where he is. He lives underground. That is all you will know though, if that blade digs any deeper into his neck!" The Beast warned.

-----------

"That is more than anyone else has ever promised me," One A smiled, before kissing her forehead. "How about a painting? Or you? If you would allow me to paint one of you..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Fine!" The elf withdrew the knives a little, and then pressed for more information. "Where underground? Be more specific!" She ordered. The mystery of who she was was yet to be revealed but clearly she had a grudge, a grudge big enough to risk attacking the beast just for information.

---------------

Samantha broke the hug and smiled. "I would love that." She said cheerfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"By a ghost town. The town used to be famous for its slave market. It was called 'Hell's Heaven.' The town is abandoned now, but the way to Alex's home is at its outskirts, a small hut, with a bunch of large leaves over a magical portal," The Beast explained.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The elf thought for a moment and then nodded. "What do I need to do to secure passage away from this place?" She asked, still holding tightly to the clone and slowly edging her way towards a window with him still against her blades. "And make you swear not to forewarn him?" She added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nothing, really. Besides, how would even contact him? My knowledge of magic is limited. He is not contacted unless he wishes it. As for secure passage away from my palace, there is none really. All you have is my word. Take it for what it is worth," the Beast replied.
"The word of what? A monster? Fat chance, get any closer and slice off his head!" She said, finally nearing the window. When she felt close enough, she jumped through it right from where she was, breaking through glass if she needed to, falling several stories if she was that high.

------------

?????

----------

?????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One A took Samantha's hand in his, not knowing of what was going in the rest of the castle as he brought her to a wooden stool. "D-do you want to do it now? Are those clothes okay with you? Would you like to change?" He asked. "I-I've never done a portrait like this before. Will you be okay standing still for so long?"

---------------

((I don't want to force a post for Sammy right now. Is that okay?))

--------------

"Monster..." The Beast growled, watching her jump out. The clones rushed to see if their brother was okay as he gazed out the window, looking to see the progress of the elf assassin. "Quite a fall..." he whispered, seeing they were three stories high.
(Thats fine)

Samantha nodded and said, "Im fine, I just took a bath, and this dress is lovely. Dont worry, Im a princess, Im used to this kind of thing." she reassured him. She would sit wherever her wanted her to and then struck the pose he wished.

----------------

The Elf fell, but slowed, speaking words of magic to keep her decent gentle. She would land on the lawn and then, if nothing impeded her, sprint off.

She was strange, mysterious, and dangerous. That poison she had was magical, if she made more, people might be able to strike the beast dead. And if he was lying, she would be back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Beast did not lie to her, but he knew that either way he was in trouble. If the elf failed, Alex would strike at him. If Alex failed (unlikely) who's to say more won't come with that poison? He sighed, before leaving the clone's body to think of his next move...

----------

The magic made man nodded, and asked Samantha to stand by the window, the sun's rays hitting her head, giving her a relaxing warmth. "Simply stare out the window. I will do my best to capture your perfection, my love," One A complimented.