Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
The door opened for her and the skull looked her over. "You look beautiful," her father's voice declared. "Follow me." The skull began leading her down a hallway and then down some stairs.

All of his fighting was for naught as his clothes were torn apart. "Either put the dress on, or your sister dies. Then your father. But you will be kept alive to suffer. Its your choice, little one. Either the dress or a living hell."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha shivered a little as she complemented by her father's voice. She followed obediently.

Samuel grit his teeth but submitted in the end, dressing himself in the dress in the end. "Damn you...damn you to hell." He grumbled, blushing hard in his dress. He would follow the skull out the door, having no choice since his sister and father's lives were on the line.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The two were soon brought into a large room where they could see each other. The two skull tentacles wrapped around each other as more tendrils appeared. They all began to twist and mash together, fusing into a single humanoid figure. The man had shaggy, jet black hair and wore a similarly black suit and pants. He smiled at them as his skin turned from red, to a more normal yellowish tan. "You both look beautiful."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When they both met in the center it was like looking a mirror image. Both Prince and Princess looked beautiful in their dresses, the only difference being Samantha's breasts and longer hair. "You will pay for this!" A blushing Samuel threatened, his face red with shame and embarrassment. "Whats happening? Who are you?" asked Samantha, looking very frightened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am merely a representation of the Beast," the man spoke, with his own voice. Another tentacle appeared, holding a box. The man opened it and took out two rings began to speak. "Do you Samantha, agree to marry me so that your father will heal and be healthy once again?" He then repeated this to Samuel, using his name.
Samantha and Samuel looked extremely shocked at the sudden proposition, and the princess hesitated. "I-I...But, that...that wasnt the deal..." She began to say. "You never said anything about getting married to you! Besides, I am a PRINCE!" Samuel yelled angrily, still blushing hard from the dress he had been forced to wear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The deal was for you both to spend the rest of your mortal lives with me. This is part of the deal. Remember, your father is still sick. I will only lift the cruse after you both have said I do and kissed me," the man explained, before looking at Samuel. "Then why do you look so feminine in that dress?" he teased. "The longer you fight me, the longer your father suffers, little Samuel."
Samuel looked away, blushing hard, while Samantha considered her options. If she did marry this monster, what would it mean? "Do you intend to make me...us, your bride and husband? What exactly does that entail?" she asked, using the word husband to spare her brother's feelings. "I am not kissing you." Samuel said flatly. "This is ridiculous, WHY do I have to marry you!?" Samuel insisted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. I intend to make you my bride and bride," the man smugly replied. "What does it entail? You will gain access to a majority of my castle, including my library, training room, and garden. Riches, I have many jewels and gold stashed away, and delicious food. I may even let you out of my castle one day, temporarily of course, if you both behave. That is what it entails." He then looked at Samuel. "As for why you have to marry me...I find you very beautiful. Just like your sister."
Samuel opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He was so shocked by the reply and the shame of it that he was rendered speechless. His Blush burned his face, and made the girly prince look adorable. Samantha was still overwhelmed by the prospect of being married at all, but understood that there was no other choice. Anything else would result in her father and possibly her brother suffering. She blushed modestly as she stepped forward and said, "I-I do..."

Samuel couldnt believe it when he heard it. "WHAT?!" He yelled. She said nothing, keeping her eyes trained on the strange beast man. Samuel shook his head, realizing that it really was their only option now and with a heavy sigh, not even looking at the beast, he said. "...I do..." His voice was light and unconvincing, but the words were there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)