Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Sammy would blush as he was joined by Two B, moaning softly as he was embraced, blushing harder and saying nothing for a moment before nodding. It hurt to move, and he was still weak. And even then, he had been trained to let Two B have his way, and that was what he would give him, his way.

----------

Samantha would wonder at those words and suddenly feel very sorry for the beast. "Why have you never invited others to enter your castle? One A, you seem polite and handsome enough, and fouler things have been worshiped than you. With all your skills and power, you could have attracted the company of great wizards and people. You wouldnt have needed to go through all of this."

--------------

Outside, in the stone hallway, a figure slipped out of the shadows, previously un-sensed by the beast, until now. An assassin, hired by someone to either free the two royals, or kill the beast, or both. She was elven, skilled, and deadly, holding two blades with a crossbow slung across her back, all tipped with deadly cursed poison, she slipped silently towards the beast and Samantha.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Maybe if I was alone...But I am not, Samantha...." One A turned around and Samantha could see the small tendril sticking out of his backs and into the cracks in the ground. "Because no matter what I do. No matter how hard I try to be good. I'm always just a piece of a monster..."

The assassin may have thought she had gone unnoticed, but this castle was more then a home. It was a shell, hiding the beast within it like a hermit crab hiding away in their shell. As she stepped forward, her foot would hear a squishing noise. If she looked for the source of it, she would find it at her feet, as a sticky, pink substance oozed out of it. Tendrils shot out of the water, and attacked her arms, as others tried taking her crossbow from her before she could use it.

-----------------

Two B would happily clean the boy, giving him a kiss on the face every few seconds and rubbing his erection against the boy's inner thighs.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The assassin was trained, and was in the air as the tentacles shot out, avoiding the first few but losing her crossbow in the process. Still, her blades were drawn and she hacked at the tentacles that came after her with her blades. And for perhaps the first time in the beasts long life, it felt hard, cold, physical pain. The Poison slicked blades werent just effective, they were devastating, and the tentacles cut by them withered and died and would continue to rot unless severed. Left unchecked, the decaying tentacles would lead back to the mass of the beast and infect the whole, though by then the massive creature would probably already have severed the infected parts of itself. Although it would do little damage in that case, it still hurt, hurt worse than anything, and, even then, if she found the beasts chamber and got so much as a single blow on it, it might wound, or even kill him!

---------------

Sammy moaned as his body was lathered up in soap and as he was kissed and hugged, his smaller cock painfully erect. That is when he asked. "W-Who is Silvia?" He would quickly recoil if the response was too fast or not a good one, fearing that his prying into the beasts private moments might cause him punishment or more gang banging.

---------------

"But you are not. The beast is you and you are the beast, you are not part but one and the same, and you are not a monster!" Samantha reassured. "People would accept you, like I accept you." She said with a blush. "In fact, I would have accepted you sooner if you had not gone through all his trouble. There are kind people, and you should know. Would Grace call you a monster when legend speaks that her heart could not bear to hate her own rapest? The man who destroyed her kingdom and enslaved her people? Hunter was more the monster than you ever were. You are simply...lonely."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Samantha...I..." One A suddenly felt something odd in his mind, but the Beast would alter itself so he did not feel the disturbance and violence and could focus on the girl. Still, he would be silent for a few seconds, before looking at her. "I'm sorry."

-------------

Two B froze like a statue at the mention of the name and he seemed to wonder how Sammy knew about his dream, before realizing what he must have done. "A woman. A very good woman. From a long time ago."

-----------

The tentacles were quickly cut, as clones of One A ran the assassin, bearing swords and shields to do battle with her. As they fought, the tentacles that held the crossbow would aim it at the female assassin. "Surrender, or we will fire," another clone yelled, as another group of clones, these bearing bows and arrows, aimed at the woman.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The elf grit her teeth and focused, and a magical blast wave exploded out of her. The wave was surprisingly strong, only a trained and powerful magician could master such power. She then rand and hoped behind one of the clones and put her blade to its throat.

"Dont move! Any of you, or you! I feel a tentacle anywhere and you all feel his death!" She yelled. Each version was sentient, and probably didnt want to die, not in that painful way, and the beast would feel the death of itself in the clone, it should at least cause hesitation. And again, at the slightest movement or transformation, her blades would bite deep into his neck and kill the clone.

"I came for answers monster! I hear you have them!" She yelled at the walls. "We can talk or you can die!"

---------------

Samantha suddenly hugged One A. "You dont have to be lonely anymore, you dont have to force or take. There are people that will accept you, you just have to give them a chance, see?" She said softly to him. She was indeed Grace's distant descendant, and had inherited much of her love and kindness. "Actions make you a monster, not how you look or what you can do."

-----------------

Sammy nodded and said nothing else. He had mustered all his courage to just ask the question, and now was content with the answer. He waited for Two B to finish washing him, skittish but not resisting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The clones stopped as their brother was caught. They would still move on the word of the Beast though, and the clone would die for it's creator, even a horrible death. But the order never came. One of the clone's eyes emitted a yellow light as he spoke. "Then ask, and I shall answer..."

------------

"...Thank you, Samantha. You haven't completely convinced me, but...Maybe you will be allowed to visit your kingdom soon and...speak good of me..? I would go with you, but I do not know if the Beast can stretch that far out."
She grit her teeth as it appeared and held the blades closer to the clones throat. "You know of the Warlock Axel? Well, I am looking for someone even more powerful, I am looking for the western wizard known as Alex. Similar, but different. He is the Master of Magic, I need to find him! I need to kill him!" She yelled.

-----------------

"I could bring people here...or it could relinquish control of you, if that is possible, and you could walk with me and then come back to tell the beast about the people there." She said softly. She doubted she was actually be let soon, at least not in her sense of soon. To the beast, soon could be weeks, months, years, decades. Still, she held him softly in her arms. She saw that it had been in pain all this time, so lonely, and so secluded, she couldnt help but comfort it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The name rose the Beast's curiosity, though it did not show as he spoke. "And what makes you think I know of this...wizard? I have never left this castle. I do not know much of the outside world..."

-------------

"T-that would be nice..." One A hugged her tightly, and to her shock, the sound of tears could be heard from his eyes. "I have lived centuries alone. I do not even know how I came here. I...I tried reaching out to the world, but whenever I did, I was met with fear and disgust. The world pushed me away. C-can you promise they will not again, Samantha...? If not, can you promise that you will not push me away?"
"Dont try to foul me monster!" She yelled. "You know a great deal, you are a beacon of Knowledge, my scrying told me so! My mother died because that bastard altered her and now Im seeking revenge, so you will give it to me or I swear by the gods beliel that I will cut it from you beast!" Tears were in her eyes as she spoke, the woman was hurting from lose, she had not come to kill the beast, only to learn where Alex hid. In all truth, the Master of Magic would probably never die of age, and probably still lived with his wife deep beneath the earth. But no one know that of course, no one but them, a trusted few, and perhaps the knowledgeable beast.

But this brought up another problem. The beast had seen how powerful the Alex was if it knew anything about him, and if this woman failed to kill him, was captured and broken, and led Alex here, he could possibly destroy the beast, Samantha and Sammy for being a liability. How to proceed was up to him,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Even if I knew where he was, he would most likely beat you. A simple assassin like you could not defeat him. He is the Master of Magic for a reason, immortal like the art he has mastered itself...." The Beast would look the elf girl over and would also ask, "What is your name? And what was your mother's name?"