Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samantha followed One A to the Gallery to view the paintings, and if they impressed her enough, she would even consent to letting him paint her. But first she would look at all the paintings presented to her, admiring them, or, if the skill, or more particularly, the subject matter was...not of her liking, she would decide to do something else.

----------------

Sammy would blush when he was called 'love' and 'crusty', and cry out softly when he was suddenly picked up, the covers still wrapped around his womanly body. The kiss was not returned, but not resisted, Sammy closing his eyes and moaning softly from the kissing and licking, blushing again when called beautiful.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the two arrived, Samantha would see the progression of paintings like the growth of a mind. The first few pieces were, of course, badly done, simple attempts to copy the beauty of the surrounding forest and sky. Like a child's drawings to impress their parents. It did steadily get better, and well done copies of the outside world were shown. Then more paintings, this time showing pictures of Hunter and Grace. She saw the two kiss. She saw the hug. She saw Grace crying, being held in the wolf man's hands.

There were more. From them, Samantha saw the pain of loneliness, seeing a painting of a single being, being corrupted and lost in a sea of night. She saw love, of a man staring up at a fairy. She saw a ferocious beasts, with tentacles. She saw sadness, in a yellow fox creature, crying a single tear. She then came to the most recent of pictures. A wedding, between a woman with long, brown hair, and what looked like One A....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"What is this painting here?" She asked. She asked about every painting, wanting to know a little more about them, but this one really caught her eye. It seemed that she might not have been the first one to be loved by the beast. She had striking long blonde hair, golden like that of grace ,and her hair had been shorter before. She wondered who the woman in the painting was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What...Oh. That," One A sighed. He walked over to the painting, placing a hand on it. "I wish I knew. I...She's one of my first memories. I just wish I knew who she was. All I know is...I love her." The woman obviously had much sentimental meaning to the Beast.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha tried to look closer, to see as much detail as she could, the woman's face, her hair, her eyes, if at all visible. "First memories...So you think you met this woman? Did you ever meet Grace and Hunter? Or have you been scrying from this castle somehow?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I...I don't know. I never met Grace or Hunter, at least I don't think so. I've always been here....I've always have been here, alone. You're the first real company I've ever had."

------------------------

Two B would bring Sammy to the bath and would help him into the pool of water, before fetching soaps and such for his lover. "Did you sleep well?"
Sammy curled up in the water almost instantly, completely silent as Two B went to fetch cleaning supplies. The warm water helped to soothe his body and he slowly uncurled. When Two B returned, he timidly nodded. He wasnt mute, and he wouldnt refuse to talk, but Sammy was by now so stricken, confused, and dominated, he had lost the will to speak unless forced to. He could still taste Two B's cock, still feel the emptiness inside from where he had been fucked, and feel the pang of lust run through him each time Two B even looked at him. His training seemed to be going well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Be on and off for a bit))
???????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry about that))

Two B would notice the boy's actions and he loved them. He was so cute...Such easy prey....Once all the items were collected, the man brought them to the boy and would join him in the pool, his clothes dissolving away, reminding Sammy (most likely) that Two B was not human. His eyes looked Sammy over, and he would attempt to swim closer to embrace his slave. "Need some help cleaning?"